U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
You have no problem with calling people from a nation made of mostly Christians, sexual deviants? Okay I get it, you are a hater.
Proof please-----------otherwise you are nothing more than a Troll.

 
Old 11-18-2008, 09:24 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,180,609 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Now your the racist. pointing out one race when a discussion involves more than one is called "race profiling". It could also be said that your trying to hyjack the thread, because, again, what your saying is irrelevant to the illegal invasion of the 21st century.

Stay on the issue at hand.
It's not racist to point out white men. As it's a known fact white men created America. White immigrants from Europe and UK. It would be racist if I talked bad about them or said caddy, rude mean things because of their skin or country. Nope didn't do that at all anymore than me bringing up sovereign people that lived here before the first immigrants that made america arrived was a race thing.

Was it racist when you pointed out people have had family killed by illegals so they have a right to hate? ---My reply is my father was killed by a white man so should I hate all white men? When if there were no white men that came here illegally and took over a sovereign nation and bred like sexual deviant rabbits (throwing this back at person who made the comment) then my father would be alive? But now that I said white people.. you call me a racist?

I am no more off topic than the people I was originally replying to because of their ill mean comments.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 09:27 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,180,609 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Proof please-----------otherwise you are nothing more than a Troll.
First page someone made this comment, the discussion was being alright with such a comment because that comment is demonizing people. you then replyd with -- you are okay with demonizing.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 09:30 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
If you think that there are no racist post in this FORUM as I said I have read, you are wrong.

I didn't call ANYONE IN THIS THREAD directly a racist, in fact I was accused of pulling the race card first by saying America were the first illegal immigrants in this land, in which these haters seem to forget.

I was pulling no race card by bringing that up. Just as people are not pulling a race card by wanting people from mexico to follow laws.

But I have heard downright mean, evil and racist things in the immigration forum, and you know it. So dont even go there with me!



I see you were already set straight about this issue here

http://www.city-data.com/forum/4348265-post80.html

Im not playing around with you jokers anymore. If people want to hate.. that is their right. But it makes me sick, and it is not right to be so mean-- especially when America took these lands from sovereign people in the first place.
This thread has one topic. That topic is the main issue at hand. The issue is what's being discussed on THIS thread, Not the whole forum. Leave the rest of the forum out of this discussion, and stick with the issue at hand.

BTW, the link you posted is not from this forum.
What was said was all about misinterpretation.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 09:34 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,180,609 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
This thread has one topic. That topic is the main issue at hand. The issue is what's being discussed on THIS thread, Not the whole forum. Leave the rest of the forum out of this discussion, and stick with the issue at hand.

BTW, the link you posted is not from this forum.
What was said was all about misinterpretation.
You can get on other people for going off topic too, such as yourself. I made one comment and people started to spin my words and say I said things I did not say, I will reply to such meanness. If they can reply to the Topic with hateful smears, I can reply counter if I so wish. Also I suggest you to not Bully people, you are not a mod.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
It's not racist to point out white men. As it's a known fact white men created America. White immigrants from Europe and UK. It would be racist if I talked bad about them or said caddy, rude mean things because of their skin or country. Nope didn't do that at all anymore than me bringing up sovereign people that lived here before the first immigrants that made america arrived was a race thing.

Quote:
Was it racist when you pointed out people have had family killed by illegals so they have a right to hate?
---My reply is my father was killed by a white man so should I hate all white men? When if there were no white men that came here illegally and took over a sovereign nation and bred like sexual deviant rabbits (throwing this back at person who made the comment) then my father would be alive? But now that I said white people.. you call me a racist?

I am no more off topic than the people I was originally replying to because of their ill mean comments.
Quote:
Was it racist when you pointed out people have had family killed by illegals so they have a right to hate?
Don't put words in my mouth! I said they had a right to be pissed. I didn't say anything about "hate".
Don't ever interpate what I've said without repeating it verbatim
Your crossing the line.

I think you better back off this thread before you get banned from this forum.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 09:55 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,180,609 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Don't put words in my mouth! I said they had a right to be pissed. I didn't say anything about "hate".
Don't ever interpate what I've said without repeating it verbatim
Your crossing the line.

I think you better back off this thread before you get banned from this forum.
Oh really you came at me and said I was for people breaking the law when I never said that you also said I was being racist when I wasnt. Who is talking LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
No matter what may have happened centuries ago, that does not justify
or exonerate illegal immigrant,( of any color or race) for breaking the US Constitutional Laws of today.
I never said it did... see how you twisted?

The only thing I said is it makes people hypocrites to hate people for the act. And I have said over and over Im NOT for people breaking the law. But here you suggest and accuse me of it.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 10:01 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
Oh really
Quote:
you came at me and said I was for people breaking the law
when I never said that you also said I was being racist when I wasnt. Who is talking LOL
Quote:
you came at me and said I was for people breaking the law
Each post is numbered. Show me the post where I said that.
 
Old 11-18-2008, 10:12 PM
 
2,516 posts, read 7,548,358 times
Reputation: 2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Chasing Cloud is right. There were many nasty and rude comments here that make it appear that there is no productive discussion going on at all, rather people making hateful statements and snide remarks.

It is tiring entering some of these immigration forums where frequently the deck seems to always be stacked against the immigrant, legal or illegal. If they are illegal, they are vilified, if they are legal, they are probably not assimilating fast enough.
well, that's how i feel about the city in which i was raised and have spent most of my life, as well as about US society at large. the deck is stacked against those of us who see an invasion in the making, and refuse to be cowed into silence by claims from people like you that we are racist or rude or nasty or whatever. who is really being vilified here?
 
Old 11-18-2008, 10:26 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,180,609 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam
No matter what may have happened centuries ago, that does not justify
or exonerate illegal immigrant,( of any color or race) for breaking the US Constitutional Laws of today.

30.. you suggest my comments about what happened is trying justify people breaking our US laws. WHen it was very clear that is not what I was saying. Why dont you peruse the whole thread instead of trying to pick a fight with me.

post 19
Quote:
You are playing the race card. And just because "your" people did not have laws regarding immigration and believed in open borders does not mean we should make the same mistake.
accusing me of race card when it is not a race card to mention my people the native american who were the sovereign people of this land, were invaded by illegal immigrants (america) first. No more of a race card that anyone saying Mexicans come hereto our land and invade our people (usa) illegally and invade the USA.

post 24
Quote:
It's stupid to think any of us can do anything about what people did 300 years ago or more. But -- just because your ancestors allowed your "country" (which wasn't a country at all) to be overrun and they did not see the danger to themselves in unlimited immigration doesn't mean we should not realize the same can happen to us.
suggesting Im stupid to think something I never said I thought at all !

post 34

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds
I was ONLY commenting on peoples attitude towards other human beings, saying its Karma and they are sexual deviants.. and all other many of rude, horrible things said about them in post (not just this one) in this forum. It's uncalled for to be mean to people and have an uppity attitude like they have never had play in the same thing, when America and their kin did do the same thing. You can hate people do not follow a law, but to have such a rancid attitude towards other humans, is really evil.
.
your reply:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam
Let me clue you in on something. There are several people on this forum who have lost family members and close friends by Rape, DUI, Hit-n-Runs, gang violence, and more, and they were all found to be illegals immigrants. All of these murders could have been prevented if the illegals never came here illegaly in the first place.
Plenty of us have a right to be pissed off.


my reply: 35

And I lost my father to a white man with a gun. Should I hate ALL white men because one killed my father? NO.
Do I think guns should be out-lawed? No... but if we didnt have them or white people.. my father would be alive.

And again I am not for people breaking the law, I am against this HATRED being spewed about other humans.
and so I reply to somthing you say.. and you act like I shouldnt have replyd to you and say this:

Quote:
Quote:

Again....it's irrelevant..........it has nothing to do with illegal immigration.
you even went as far to say my reply and saying white people was being racist. oh my!! Twist much? Flame bait much??


39
suggesting again something said or thought people should not follow laws, when I NEVER said that !
Quote:
Also -- most of us believe that Americans should abide by the laws of other nations they either visit or emigrate into.

What happens when an American is found illegally in Mexico? We are returned home to the USA. That's the same thing that should happen to people found illegally in ours, they need to be returned home.

Mexico doesn't hand you a visa, or give it's citizenship as a reward for breaking it's laws. No -- when Americans go into Mexico they are expected to respect it's laws.
There is more much more but you are wasting my time, youre not even a very good debater.. and you have resorted to trying to flame bait me, bully me and tell me I will be kicked off. wow. whatever.

Last edited by chasingclouds; 11-18-2008 at 10:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top