U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 12:58 PM

451 posts, read 1,016,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperilled in every single battle
...Sun Tzu

I want to apoligize for the number of threads that I have posted...I feel it is necessary to inform all of you on operations that are being conducted against the citizens of this country by terroristic mexican organizations that go completely unnoticed/ignored by the media and turn coat politicians.

This is the "EL PLAN DE AZTLÁN" document by the group...Mecha(a racist and terroristic organization)

Quote:
[CENTER]EL PLAN DE AZTLÁN
El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán[/CENTER]

In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlán from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.

[cut - copyrights]

El Plan de Aztlán is the plan of liberation!
This is Mecha's website http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/mecha/archive/index_old.html (broken link)

I think this document speaks for itself. I want to inform

Last edited by Administrator; 02-23-2007 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: [cut - copyrights]

Old 02-23-2007, 01:39 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
There it is in all it's glory. Their 'Declaration of Independance', as it were. The reconquistas make Louis Farrakhan look like the voice of calm and reason.

Old 02-23-2007, 02:19 PM

451 posts, read 1,016,327 times
well well well!! Look at that...They dont want us to see what it is that they preach. I had a feeling that what i posted would be taken off. If anyone wants a copy send me a private message with your email and i will send it to you. here is where you can find the document without my definition of some of the spanish terms that are used throughout the document.

http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/mecha/archive/plan.html (broken link)

Old 02-23-2007, 02:29 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
well well well!! Look at that...They dont want us to see what it is that they preach. I had a feeling that what i posted would be taken off. If anyone wants a copy send me a private message with your email and i will send it to you.
What a cowardly lot! Chloedog, it's all over the internet. If they don't want people here to read their 'Master Plan' they have got an awful lot of deleting to do. Just type in 'El Plan de Aztlan' on google and you will have many sites to choose from.

P.S. Mayor Antonio VillaRaigosa of LA was the head of the MECha chapter when he was a student at UCLA. MECha is the student wing of the virulently anti-'everybody except hispanics' group La Raza. To the best of my knowledge, he has never renounced his ties to the organization.

Last edited by andreabeth; 02-23-2007 at 02:54 PM..

Old 02-23-2007, 02:41 PM

1,735 posts, read 4,138,522 times
For those in the race everything. For those outside the race nothing.

Villavavoso will turn CA into the capitol of Mecha.

Old 02-23-2007, 05:03 PM

1,393 posts, read 870,154 times
Why is it we see this as citizens and our government and others for open borders don't!!! Makes you wonder what is going to happen to America in 10 years. Look how fast they have populated California and Arizona. If this isn't a fast invasion I don't know what is.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:07 AM

2 posts, read 5,001 times
AZTLAN 666 - its only a matter of time. but aztlan doe's not want to take over any part of america...it only wants to be a people. true...there are KKK, nazi types in aztlan but 99% of mexicans have no idea of joining aztlan. this however is impossible for gringos to understand. try talking to a mexican about aztlan...they will think you gringos are crazy. the world is changing very fast...look to russia and iran...you gringos got a real problem, but aztlan?...i guess you need something to feed your racizum. AZTLAN 666...there is no escape! surrender you inferior gringoz!

Old 10-30-2007, 05:26 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,975,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Clanton View Post
AZTLAN 666 - its only a matter of time. but aztlan doe's not want to take over any part of america...it only wants to be a people. true...there are KKK, nazi types in aztlan but 99% of mexicans have no idea of joining aztlan. this however is impossible for gringos to understand. try talking to a mexican about aztlan...they will think you gringos are crazy. the world is changing very fast...look to russia and iran...you gringos got a real problem, but aztlan?...i guess you need something to feed your racizum. AZTLAN 666...there is no escape! surrender you inferior gringoz!
You're the racist.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:28 AM

3,162 posts, read 10,298,722 times
Let hate possess you, and you will sow what you reap, let hate take control of you and use that vibration in your life and it'll only get back at you in the end.

Hate will delude you, thinking that you can win but at the end you are only hurting yourself.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:13 AM

17,279 posts, read 24,969,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Clanton View Post

This is why I believe that only the educated should be allowed into the United States permanently. We have either a) imported enough with the intelligence of fleas as this one demonstrates, or b) have our share of home grown dolts and don't need any more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration