U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 06:56 PM

576 posts, read 1,242,413 times
nice of you to target a crime infested city in the ghetto for your choice of most wanted.Here is a fair list of the most wanted.Unbelievable the measures people take to trash a race.
15 Most Wanted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Get e-mail updates when this information changes [/SIZE]

Chicago Home Page

Ten Most Wanted

Most Wanted Terrorists

Crime Alerts

Featured Fugitives

Kidnappings/Critical
Missing Persons

Parental Kidnappings

Seeking Information
Seeking Information - War on Terrorism

Unknown Bank Robbers

FBI Home Page
[CENTER]Updated 09/10/2008 [/CENTER]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Featured Fugitives[/SIZE]

Alvaro Chavez
Drug ChargesRobert B. Ranjel
Drug ChargesFrank Bush Amir
Wire FraudEddie C. Hicks
RICO, Drug Charges Juan Carlos Duran
Drug Conspiracy Dionne Garcia
Drug Conspiracy Ramiro Galvez-Solis
Drug Conspiracy Evelyn Guzman
Drug Conspiracy Sergio Luis Martinez-Varela
Drug Conspiracy Armando Vargas
Drug Conspiracy Oscar D. Vega
Drug Conspiracy Rene Villareal, Jr.
Drug Conspiracy Liliana Lucero Mercado Gonzalez
Felonious Homicide Francisco Javier Lopez Gonzalez
Felonious Homicide Baltazar Martinez
Murder Alicia Leonor Banuelos
Murder, Child Abduction Manuel Medina
Drug Charges Sukhrob Davronov
Murder

Luis Rosado
Armed Robbery
En Español Sherry Halligan
Murder
Frantz Dieudonne

Chicago - Federal Bureau of Investigation's Most Wanted
Here is the fair list not the let me choose the worst ghetto list.

15 Most Wanted

Old 11-21-2008, 07:19 PM

16,725 posts, read 12,374,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
As much as your paranoia would have you to believe what you think, nobody thinks that all hispanics are illegal aliens.

That being said hispanics do represent the vast majority of the Most Wanted on that list and in this country.

There are 19 hispanics on that list, 5 of them are listed as Americans.

Guess where the other 14 are from . . . . . . .DRUM ROLL PLEASE

AND THE WINNER IS:

MEXICO
Bada BOOM pass the cigar Paranoia? How about Head in #@!$ disease for those trying to change the data. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS mostly from MEXICO. Is it THAT hard to digest? Find me one Canuck on that list? Please.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Bada BOOM pass the cigar Paranoia? How about Head in #@!$ disease for those trying to change the data. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS mostly from MEXICO. Is it THAT hard to digest? Find me one Canuck on that list? Please.
Who's got there head in their a@#? I am not illegal so it's not hard to digest.I could give a rat's A#$ about illegals.I just notice this is more than immigration and that my friend is not in my blood.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:36 PM

7,020 posts, read 6,711,177 times
Quote:

Old 11-21-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Here is a nice fat slob with blue eyes that should be on your top ten personal list for helping your irish illegal crowd get illegal papers.I forgot it's only the hispanic boys that help illegals, white boys don't do that.Add this piece of thrash to your list for offering a helping hand with your immigration problem.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/30/nyregion/30yale.html

Old 11-21-2008, 08:16 PM

21,157 posts, read 25,073,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Here is a nice fat slob with blue eyes that should be on your top ten personal list for helping your irish illegal crowd get illegal papers.I forgot it's only the hispanic boys that help illegals, white boys don't do that.Add this piece of thrash to your list for offering a helping hand with your immigration problem.

BTW: I know several 'Hispanics' with blue eyes............so much for your implying that all Latinos are a specific race!

May I add that I have no tolerance for illegal Irish (or anybody else) either-------------blue or brown eyed!

Old 11-22-2008, 01:22 AM

343 posts, read 310,055 times
Quote:
nice of you to target a crime infested city in the ghetto for your choice of most wanted.Here is a fair list of the most wanted.Unbelievable the measures people take to trash a race.
15 Most Wanted
No one is going to read this post because it doesn't reaffirm their racist viewpoints.

Old 11-22-2008, 06:49 AM

3,712 posts, read 3,918,231 times
Quote:

If you would take the time to read the title, the subject is Chicago's 10 most wanted, not the NY's 10 most wanted, Arizona's 10 most wanted or the US Marshal's 10 most wanted nationwide. Stay on topic.
There are 20 names on that list. Six are Americans. Of the remaining 14, 11 are from Mexico, one is from Haiti, one from Uzbekistan and one from Iran. As numerous people have previously remarked on this board, we already have our own plentiful supply of homegrown criminals. We do not need additional criminals from other countries. If we simply return these people to their home countries, the number of criminals on that particular list will drop by 70%. I live right outside Chicago and quite frankly, I am tired of reading about the criminal activities of the Latin Kings in the newspaper. I don't need it and I don't want it. Get them the hell out of here. And while we are at it, give the other three plane tickets back to their home countries, too.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:33 AM

21,157 posts, read 25,073,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdistheWord View Post
No one is going to read this post because it doesn't reaffirm their racist viewpoints.
Racist? That I am not.

Now: if we are discussing my prejudice against illegal immigrants-----------definitely!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration