U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 01:49 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Actually: there was legally sanctioned discimination against some Mestizo 'Hispanics' right here in Arizona strictly along skin color lines.

It was possible for one sibling (same mother and father) to have fair skin and be counted as 'White' (with its attendant privileges) and another brother/sister to be counted as 'non White' and suffer the ramifications thereof
Discrimination is one thing but enslavement and torture of an entire race of people for multiple generations is a whole 'nother issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
If they favor an English only plan then they need to follow it. English only also means no Ebonics
And your point is what? Oh wait, it's a racist jab.

Newsflash: plenty of Americans of all races speak what you consider "ebonics".

That being said, any form of English is better than that gutteral, shrill, choppy jibberish (3rd world ghetto spanish), being crammed down the throats of Americans because a few million illiterate, illegal alien breeders and other trash from SOB are too illiterate, stupid, criminally insane and dysfunctional to obey any form of laws or learn English.

Additionally, the definition of the words: No amnesty, get out, leave, exit, birth control, we don't want or need you in any language seems to escape them. Further adding to reality, self esteem so low they step on it every time they walk. I could go on but I digress.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-20-2008 at 02:08 PM..

Old 11-20-2008, 02:38 PM

8,287 posts, read 11,476,861 times
^ really talk about a racist jab! Let's see my legal hispanic mother speaks English well enough but prefers to talk in her native tongue which happens to be Spanish and I concur with Ibarrio.
I suggest Mr. Blake Best worry more about the way blacks speak in this country which is attracious at best before he starts assailing the inabilty of others to learn English. Have a good day!

ps: we're not mexicans either!

Old 11-20-2008, 02:38 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
If they favor an English only plan then they need to follow it. English only also means no Ebonics
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
And your point is what? Oh wait, it's a racist jab.

Newsflash: plenty of Americans of all races speak what you consider "ebonics".

That being said, any form of English is better than that gutteral, shrill, choppy jibberish (3rd world ghetto spanish), being crammed down the throats of Americans because a few million illiterate, illegal alien breeders and other trash from SOB are too illiterate, stupid, criminally insane and dysfunctional to obey any form of laws or learn English.

Additionally, the definition of the words: No amnesty, get out, leave, exit, birth control, we don't want or need you in any language seems to escape them. Further adding to reality, self esteem so low they step on it every time they walk. I could go on but I digress.
Ebonics is actually a lingusitic descendent of 16th Century Cockney AKA working class White English.

In fact: listen to a bunch of Australians when they start speaking rapidly some time............

Old 11-20-2008, 02:40 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
^ really talk about a racist jab! Let's see my legal hispanic mother speaks English well enough but prefers to talk in her native tongue which happens to be Spanish and I concur with Ibarrio.
I suggest Mr. Blake Best worry more about the way blacks speak in this country which is attracious at best before he starts assailing the inabilty of others to learn English. Have a good day!
Racist jab?

There is no Hispanic race---------it is a political label only here in the USA.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:46 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,723 times
I dont see Americans of Chinese, German, Nigerian, Iranian decent trying to force english speaking Americans to speak their former countries language. What makes spanish so special over all other non english languages. It appears spanish speaking immigrants are not coming here to assimilate, but to create a new Latin America. Talk about hyjacking prosperity.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:58 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,070,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
How do you stand it? I have gotten so sick of the rudeness and arrogance of those who think that it is their right to reside here illegally and continue to live and speak that shrill dialect as if they are still SOB.

IMHO, it's simply a confirmation of their utter arrogance, sense of entitlement and total disrespect for our country.
shrill dialect?

god you prove how ignorant you are on a daily basis!!

im for english proficiency, but i dont have to diminish the value of any language. italian, english, spanish, french, russian or otherwise.

learn how to use your words, you would be taken more seriously...maybe

Old 11-20-2008, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post

ps: we're not mexicans either!
Who asked or for that matter who gives a dead rats ass whether you are mexican or not?

BASIC MANNERS 101:

Speaking any foreign language in public in any host country is not only considered rude but disrespectful.
As far as Blacks American citizens are concerned we definitely don't need some pissant illegal aliens to tell us what needs to be done in our country. Illegal aliens, no matter what sewer they crawled out of need to go home and fix the cesspools they fled. Oh I forgot said cesspools don't want their worthless, whiney asses either.

As for the influx of illegal aliens primarily from SOB and any other illegal alien spanish speaking idiots who are too trifling to leave, the entire population needs to get the hell out of this country period.

Oh and BTW there is no such word as "attracious". You have a good day too.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-20-2008 at 03:23 PM..

Old 11-20-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Ebonics is actually a lingusitic descendent of 16th Century Cockney AKA working class White English.

In fact: listen to a bunch of Australians when they start speaking rapidly some time............
I've heard that before. Thanks for the confirmation AZBear!

Old 11-20-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
I dont see Americans of Chinese, German, Nigerian, Iranian decent trying to force english speaking Americans to speak their former countries language. What makes spanish so special over all other non english languages. It appears spanish speaking immigrants are not coming here to assimilate, but to create a new Latin America. Talk about hyjacking prosperity.
BINGO. They are determined to drag us down to their level of abyss.

As for those who hail from other places,the majority of their populations are respectful, educated and hail from respectful cultures and truly want to be Americans.

The actions of the corrupt, criminal trash illegally here from SOB and other parts of latin America speaks for itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration