U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 10:57 PM

1,459 posts, read 4,046,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
It is insane how hard our government works to get things done...that is the things that they want.

Voting..
well after seeing numerous recounts get someone in office, evoting machines be off into the tens thousands and seeing that illegals are being targeted as where the vote counts (hmm i thought an ilelgal couldnt vote?) I dont trust voting at all.

I dont thnk that the trucks will be used to bring more illegals in because....
Maybe the next clinton or bush in office will just go and pick up the illegals in her own truck while complaing that we have an immigration issue!

The only thing that helps at all is to be up their butt with protests, emails calls and demostrations large enough to get media attention.

The big problem with the mexican trucks is not bringing in more illegals,drugs maybe. The big problem is they would take away many jobs from the American Truckers, and a disaster on the highways here.

I got the e-mail from OOIDA which I am a lifetime member(even after I retired from the trucking industry last year).We have some of the best Representatives and Attorneys in this organazation in the country,plus 150,000 members.

Our Reps and Attorneys were in Washington fighting this from day one. All the phone calls and e-mails was a big help also, Some of our Reps and Attorneys live near DC. I agree on the voting, I don't trust it worth a damn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2007, 11:35 PM

911 posts, read 3,202,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Our government has pushed the people aside, they don't know we even exist until they need a vote. Just like the new immigration bill they're trying hard to get on the floor by April, they clearly don't care what the people want.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=54443
MOST of our .GOV needs to be tried for TREASON...

Old 03-25-2007, 01:03 AM

1,459 posts, read 4,046,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSalle View Post
MOST of our .GOV needs to be tried for TREASON...

I agree, I would also like being on the jury when they were tried.

Old 03-25-2007, 05:48 PM

1,484 posts, read 3,704,853 times
Default the problem

none gets tried, because the people that are suppose to put others on trial are also corrupt. Until I see things change, everyone in government has been bought, it is just a show at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration