U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 08:26 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Yet another self hater. Pure drivel nothing else.
+1

I have never owned a slave nor killed anybody.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 08:34 PM

1,720 posts, read 3,930,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Interesting that you think speaking a different language is illegal,
are you gonna go into every single High School and arrest all the kids that are taking foreign languages?
yeah I guess I forgot that we will all be forced to speak english or else were getting deported lol. Eventually we are going to be learning chinesse or korean thanks to the "white man" honestly people who soley focus on Immigration crap really need to grow up. Your ranting did not work in the 80's how in the heck is it going to work now.

What you people really need to do is defend your country by preventing terrorism, you want to get rid of innocent, working people and sterotyping just because theres a mexican flagg on a pole. seriously??? and yet you are the ones that too chicken to confront the real enemy. I guess it shows the fortitude of some of the great citizens of this country. most likeley the strugglin low-income, section 8 residents. that have nothing better to do but sit on their arse all day wondering whos getting deported or not.

Old 11-21-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
yeah I guess I forgot that we will all be forced to speak english or else were getting deported lol. Eventually we are going to be learning chinesse or korean thanks to the "white man" honestly people who soley focus on Immigration crap really need to grow up. Your ranting did not work in the 80's how in the heck is it going to work now.

What you people really need to do is defend your country by preventing terrorism, you want to get rid of innocent, working people and sterotyping just because theres a mexican flagg on a pole. seriously??? and yet you are the ones that too chicken to confront the real enemy. I guess it shows the fortitude of some of the great citizens of this country. most likeley the strugglin low-income, section 8 residents. that have nothing better to do but sit on their arse all day wondering whos getting deported or not.
legal immigrants I welcome to my nation

Illegal immigrants need to be deported and their enablers punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Next!

Old 11-21-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggd View Post
Thanks for your post. I can tell you have genuine interest in the USA and wanted to re-state that the true problem is not the immigrants..... In your state it's your fellow Texans who hire these individuals, rent to paperless/social securityless, unverifiable/creditless people and It's the Homeowners who pick them up at the home depots to do manual labor rather than hiring a licensed contractor. In my State of California its the same thing but on larger scale.

The drugs that come in with the immigrants or whoever brings them in is not the problem.... it's the US Citizens and their kids who provide a demand for these products. The entire trade would dry up if people didnt use drugs, Mexico would be less focused on drug trafficing and could focus on jobs and infrastructure and family planning etc to support & educate its citizens.
so what youre saying is that you rather cough up extra cash for a licensed contractor that is going to rip you off. or pay your employees insurance, benefits, and minimum wage? Then youre not a real american. America is based on ripping other people off.

Old 11-21-2008, 09:43 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
so what youre saying is that you rather cough up extra cash for a licensed contractor that is going to rip you off. or pay your employees insurance, benefits, and minimum wage? Then youre not a real american. America is based on ripping other people off.
Those who would rather hire Illegals are no longer considered American.

Old 11-22-2008, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Those who would rather hire Illegals are no longer considered American.
and those who waste their time protesting are consider french

Old 11-22-2008, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
legal immigrants I welcome to my nation

Illegal immigrants need to be deported and their enablers punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Next!
Im not debating Illegal Immigrants. yes they are becoming a nuisance. What I am questioning is the OP's idea of Illegal. He was complaining about a mexican flag being hanged on a pole. and on a spanish buisness that only spoke spanish, which is somewhat hard to belive because everyone here in san antonio mostly speak english or are bilingual.

Old 11-22-2008, 06:43 AM

91 posts, read 260,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
1st of all,
how do you know that somebody is in the US legally or illegally,
if I stop you right now, can you prove that you are an american citizen and not an illegal inmigrant from Canada???

- How do you know that "a mexican" is here legally or illegally?

- Are you offended during St. Patrick's day when everybody goes around with an Irish flag?
- Are you offended during Oktoberfest when everybody goes around with a German flag?

- Law of demand/supply = You don't like something => Don't buy it

- Again, law of demand/supply = There's demand of drugs (americans) => there's gonna be supply of drugs from somewhere.

Most people on welfare in the US are white.
If you look at the stats though this was not true until just a few short years ago. When the illegals hit their peak coming into America. And hispanic is counted as white. Coincidence maybe?

Old 11-22-2008, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillScoggin View Post
If you look at the stats though this was not true until just a few short years ago. When the illegals hit their peak coming into America. And hispanic is counted as white. Coincidence maybe?
In absolute numbers: I suspect the majority of people on welfare are indeed non Hispanic White.

Percentage wise: going by ethnicity; Blacks and Latinos may indeed use welfare more often.

Old 11-22-2008, 10:30 AM

14 posts, read 23,579 times
Interesting fact..Americans took Texas from the Mexicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or