U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 07:59 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,923,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Did any of you catch the story about the guy who fled the scene after he rear ended some car here is SD? He left his son to die. WTH kind of person leaves their dying kid in the car?

Oh but I am sure he was such a nice guy. He was friggin hammered and left his kid to die in the car vs the chance of deportation.

How about making sure you don't break any laws(driving drunk being one) and you won't have to worry about being deported.
Honest hard working people who only want a better life for themselves and their families. That is unless the family slows them down I guess.

Old 11-21-2008, 08:07 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,634,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I hope to God we see no race riots this time around----------------if nothing else: it would be anarchy since 'Hispanics' can be of any race.
Whats all the to do about the license check points doesn't Sgt.Sams know that you really don't need a license to drive your self or your personal things on any public highway? that a constitutional right not a privelage that is granted by the DMV??? The same goes for the so called registration on the vehicle , Don't need it and it is against your constitutional right to force you to contract with DMV. We hear so much about who got in during the elections just past. i worry if who ever got the job will support the constitution that they will be swaring an oath to uphold when they are in office And before you start laughin , I travel all over the US , no plates on the truck or trailer I get looks but haven't been stopped in 3 yrs. Do you know what you rights are??

Old 11-21-2008, 08:15 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,240,329 times
Quote:
I hope to God we see no race riots this time around----------------if nothing else: it would be anarchy since 'Hispanics' can be of any race.
Something's got to give!

Old 11-21-2008, 08:16 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,912,726 times
Quote:
Brace yourself. Financially, every single illegal alien sanctuary is on the brink of financial ruin.

Additionally, the rest of America is teetering on the brink. More than 2 million American taxpayers have lost their jobs this year alone. No taxpayers equals no federal dollars for federally funded freebies. I don't have to tell you what that means.

Old 11-21-2008, 08:26 PM

582 posts, read 1,789,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Did any of you catch the story about the guy who fled the scene after he rear ended some car here is SD? He left his son to die. WTH kind of person leaves their dying kid in the car?

Oh but I am sure he was such a nice guy. He was friggin hammered and left his kid to die in the car vs the chance of deportation.

How about making sure you don't break any laws(driving drunk being one) and you won't have to worry about being deported.
Wth kind of person drowns 3 children in a car.This is nothing but bashing and you're all on the same team.I will not back down i've got tough skin and am not going to take this BS.This is uncalled for i don't know how it is allowed.
Woman Drowns Her 3 Children In Lake - Gets 10 Year Sentence - Democratic Underground

Old 11-21-2008, 08:29 PM

582 posts, read 1,789,751 times
Wth kind of person does this?
Andrea Yates, the Texas woman who drowned her 5 children -- The Crime Library - Crime Library on truTV.com

Old 11-21-2008, 09:19 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
Whats all the to do about the license check points doesn't Sgt.Sams know that you really don't need a license to drive your self or your personal things on any public highway? that a constitutional right not a privelage that is granted by the DMV??? The same goes for the so called registration on the vehicle , Don't need it and it is against your constitutional right to force you to contract with DMV. We hear so much about who got in during the elections just past. i worry if who ever got the job will support the constitution that they will be swaring an oath to uphold when they are in office And before you start laughin , I travel all over the US , no plates on the truck or trailer I get looks but haven't been stopped in 3 yrs. Do you know what you rights are??
Driving is a privilege...............not a right. Besides: if I see someone driving illegally-------------I will call them in!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:22 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Wth kind of person drowns 3 children in a car.This is nothing but bashing and you're all on the same team.I will not back down i've got tough skin and am not going to take this BS.This is uncalled for i don't know how it is allowed.
Woman Drowns Her 3 Children In Lake - Gets 10 Year Sentence - Democratic Underground
Your accusations are getting a bit old.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Yes, it's discusting and sickening to hear about people like this,
but it has nothing to do with immigration, so it's irrelevant to this forum.

as is this one
Quote:
Wth kind of person does this?
Andrea Yates, the Texas woman who drowned her 5 children -- The Crime Library - Crime Library on truTV.com
Stick with the topic at hand or take your post to the proper forum.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
I've heard of this but I don't specifically recall what it was you had to do to get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or