U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-21-2008, 11:33 PM
 
Location: Full time RV"er
2,403 posts, read 5,619,244 times
Reputation: 1459

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Driving is a privilege...............not a right. Besides: if I see someone driving illegally-------------I will call them in!
SO you haven't read the constitution of this United States . It makes very good reading . Supreme Court Justice Tolman from Washington State . has made hundreads of rulings that it is a right we have sooooo! you attended what law schoool ????

 
Old 11-21-2008, 11:38 PM
 
Location: Full time RV"er
2,403 posts, read 5,619,244 times
Reputation: 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I've heard of this but I don't specifically recall what it was you had to do to get it.
All you need to do is know what your rights are and DEMAND that you not be forced to give up these rights . Knowelage is all it takes. Dm me i will tell you where to find the info you need.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 12:01 AM
 
Location: Full time RV"er
2,403 posts, read 5,619,244 times
Reputation: 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Driving is a privilege...............not a right. Besides: if I see someone driving illegally-------------I will call them in!
And you could wind up being sued for violating some one like me, Constitutional Garrenteed rights to freedom to travel.could wind up being a costly mistake ??
 
Old 11-22-2008, 12:06 AM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
Reputation: 47449
insurance registration and a valid drivers license. its the law.
if you are carrying guns and 20 kilos of dope thats illegal too.
do the police in mexico have a right to enforce their own laws.
shall we go protest in ensenada next weekend?
what will they do to us when we do?
 
Old 11-22-2008, 12:35 AM
 
Location: Full time RV"er
2,403 posts, read 5,619,244 times
Reputation: 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
insurance registration and a valid drivers license. its the law.
if you are carrying guns and 20 kilos of dope thats illegal too.
do the police in mexico have a right to enforce their own laws.
shall we go protest in ensenada next weekend?
what will they do to us when we do?
Sorry to have to correct you but it's DMV code not law and even if it were state law! Constitutional law is supreme to state law and this is not Mexico, here we still have rights if we will only fight . for those that don't have the B$%$s to fight then very well believe what you want but it doesn't change the facts.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 06:00 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
And you could wind up being sued for violating some one like me, Constitutional Garrenteed rights to freedom to travel.could wind up being a costly mistake ??
I will take my chances................

Next!
 
Old 11-22-2008, 06:31 AM
 
1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Reputation: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
And you could wind up being sued for violating some one like me, Constitutional Garrenteed rights to freedom to travel.could wind up being a costly mistake ??
and you would loose...............Traffic safety check points have been the vogue for well over 20 years. They and all criminal aspect found at them are considered to be fair game for charges.

I have did a lot of them in Oklahoma......................as ;png is there is a well defined public safety purpose behind their usage...........you better have your DL and insurance when you go through one............oh and dont be drunk either.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 08:03 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
and you would loose...............Traffic safety check points have been the vogue for well over 20 years. They and all criminal aspect found at them are considered to be fair game for charges.

I have did a lot of them in Oklahoma......................as ;png is there is a well defined public safety purpose behind their usage...........you better have your DL and insurance when you go through one............oh and dont be drunk either.
As you stated.

Yes: I have been stopped by 'the Man' over the years-------------most of the time they were legitimate contacts for speeding, etc.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 08:17 AM
 
Location: Full time RV"er
2,403 posts, read 5,619,244 times
Reputation: 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
and you would loose...............Traffic safety check points have been the vogue for well over 20 years. They and all criminal aspect found at them are considered to be fair game for charges.

I have did a lot of them in Oklahoma......................as ;png is there is a well defined public safety purpose behind their usage...........you better have your DL and insurance when you go through one............oh and dont be drunk either.
Sorry again but it just shows that both you and ArizonaBear don't know what your rights are and do not care to learn OR you are just another sheep following the sheepherder. Sad though because men and women are dying for the same constitution and what it stands for.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 08:33 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Receiving a DL is a Privlege. With a DL you have the right to drive certain vehicles, depending on the your DL class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top