U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 04:25 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,618,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Consider the source..............

Typical insolent lawbreaker who needs be dealt with accordingly.
I have a better idea , go back to school and get educated as to what the constitution says and so many men and women are dying defending our rights and so many here don't even know what they are . as i said sheep following the hearder to slaughter..

Old 11-23-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savimbi View Post
I was under the impression that you do need such things to legally operate a vehicle.
Perhaps in your area the police dont mind but in America without plates,insurance,registration you are driving illegaly.
Well you got the wrong impression ( what facts did you use to form that impression / )because i will be happy to provide you with case law results. And I travel all over this United States of America , you see constitutional law is every ware in the U.S. You as i keep sating and really need to get your self EDUCATED in what your rights are. be fore you state your impression as facts of law! also Arizona Bear I do belive that Arizona is still part of the United States , well I spent 16mo last year living across the street from a Police officers home both the trailer and the tow vehicle had NO PLATES, he politely ask me why when i showed him the papers i carry he only asked that i not spread the word! and also never asked if i had drivers license, he understood my rights .

Last edited by Fighter 1; 11-23-2008 at 04:55 PM..

Old 11-23-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Some individuals read a book about how its unconstitutional to be forced to pay taxes, get a drivers licence register a car etc and think that they can beat the system. In reality it catches up with them and they pay through the nose in the end.
Again only those that don't get educated as it would appear from the responses on this site. It really is not all that hard. Be glad to show you although i really don't think you want to know how to defend your rights .

Old 11-23-2008, 06:37 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
I have a better idea , go back to school and get educated as to what the constitution says and so many men and women are dying defending our rights and so many here don't even know what they are . as i said sheep following the hearder to slaughter..
Before I rag on you about your spelling, are you a ESL Citizen? You have many good points yet you keep ranting about education while your spelling sux Sorry but it's hard to follow with the spelling errors.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:13 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,015,968 times
Quote:
While you are intitled to your 2 cents worth, facts that can be proven you keep stating that their power is state authorized , granted it is but it also is no given power to violate some ones constitutional rights , that the differance and that how some people that are of a differant mind set are able to stay out of the jails , while others suffer fron the LEO's of this world, also internet law has nothing to do with it case law is the proof that supports my statements.
ANd case law is precisly my point,,,,its called S.t.a.r.i..e D.e.c.i.s.i.s,,,,,,,

What part of that is difficult to understand............that IS case law.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
ANd case law is precisly my point,,,,its called S.t.a.r.i..e D.e.c.i.s.i.s,,,,,,,

What part of that is difficult to understand............that IS case law.
STATE LAW!! Your right but if you took the time to read constitution law you will or would have seen where it clearly states " no law shall be past that abragates your constitutional Rights " check it out bad spelling or not it there . The states , the DMV and any of the many others can put what ever laws they want as long as it does not VIOLATE any of your's and mine CONSTITUTIONAL rights AND FORCEING YOU TO GET A LICENSE OR TO REGISTER YOUR CAR WHEN THE CONSTITUTION STATES YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL WITH OUT BEING STOPPED . I do and will always say thats a violation of my laws .

Old 11-23-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Before I rag on you about your spelling, are you a ESL Citizen? You have many good points yet you keep ranting about education while your spelling sux Sorry but it's hard to follow with the spelling errors.
There you go again hit on spelling rather then go and learn what your constitutional rights are. The same that you all feel it's ok to just let the walk all over you . And make statements they have a right to do it . Sheep following the sheep hearder . What part even with the misspelled words don't you all understand. Thats the education I am talking about , not wheather you spell correctly, we all make mistakes . Am I a ESL Citizen ??? don't know But I am a Red blooded Vet nam Veteran , I fought like hell there and haven't quit yet and don' t plan on stopping my fight for my rights and sadly for the same you all seam too busy do for your selfs.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:46 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
STATE LAW!! Your right but if you took the time to read constitution law you will or would have seen where it clearly states " no law shall be past that abragates your constitutional Rights " check it out bad spelling or not it there . The states , the DMV and any of the many others can put what ever laws they want as long as it does not VIOLATE any of your's and mine CONSTITUTIONAL rights AND FORCEING YOU TO GET A LICENSE OR TO REGISTER YOUR CAR WHEN THE CONSTITUTION STATES YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL WITH OUT BEING STOPPED . I do and will always say thats a violation of my laws .
Give it up; Fighter 1, few here take you seriously with your anti establishment rhetoric

Old 11-23-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Give it up; Fighter 1, few here take you seriously with your anti establishment rhetoric
At least I not fighting to close the boarder ( like Arizona) when my research shows that the represenatives and Senators of that same state are voting to open it up all the way to the Canaden Boarder. Give it up , and join the un educated , where would you be if those in the service felt the same way and just quit put their guns down ????

Last edited by Fighter 1; 11-23-2008 at 09:31 PM..

Old 11-23-2008, 08:58 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
At least I not fighting to close the boarder ( like Arizona) when my research shows that the represenatives andd Senators of that same state are voting to open it up all the way to the Canaden Boarder. Give it up , and join the un educated , where would you be if those in the service elt the same and just quit put their guns down ????
Anybody who is in favor of keeping our border open considering we are dealing with a de facto invasion needs to be kept under ICE surveillance-----------and, placed under arrest if they break the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or