U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 03-01-2007, 01:43 PM

1,459 posts, read 2,774,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
The 1st generation of Sheep are underachievers who got hired by the Border Patrol (you've seen the employment requirements right?). And the facts are - they violated the Law - what part of "broke the law" needs explaining?

These sheep tried to take advantage of someone - thinking that 'no-one will side with the drug pusher' - how dramatic, for hauling God's good Herb the Sheep with a badge can take advantage of Human Rights. I don't think so - and neither did the Judicial community.

It appears we have another criminal sympathizer on board.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 03-01-2007, 01:44 PM

10,010 posts, read 10,999,079 times
Quote:
The 1st generation of Sheep are underachievers who got hired by the Border Patrol (you've seen the employment requirements right?). And the facts are - they violated the Law - what part of "broke the law" needs explaining?

These sheep tried to take advantage of someone - thinking that 'no-one will side with the drug pusher' - how dramatic, for hauling God's good Herb the Sheep with a badge can take advantage of Human Rights. I don't think so - and neither did the Judicial community.

Gee I dont know, what part of "broke the law" dont the illegals or pro illegals not understand?

Unread 03-01-2007, 01:45 PM

10,010 posts, read 10,999,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Yep my thoughts exactly......... my brother would be on here but he is in the state pen. Atleast we know they jail the Us Citizens that break the law!!!

Last edited by Nea1; 03-01-2007 at 02:00 PM..

Unread 03-01-2007, 01:53 PM

238 posts
That's a dead thread in Texas, mijo...

pout all you want - the 1st generation immigrants, anchor babies (as some call them) grew up to be Border Patrol Agents, and a badge.

See what happens to the sheep...give them a badge and they do wrong. It's old news, I don't believe everything I read, but since you do check out the rebuttal of the supposed facts, (investigators have already admitted to misleading the press & Congress on the facts of this case.)

I better not put the url (hint: it's the National Border Patrol Council website ).

Unread 03-01-2007, 02:01 PM

338 posts, read 478,806 times
Quote:

Yes, how dramatic indeed...

To think that 2 Legal American Citizens, who are sworn to protect the borders of the USA, would try to stop an Illegal crossing of our borders by an Illegal Alien with a load of drugs... Yes, definitely,Shame on them...

The only thing they did wrong was having poor aim...

Unread 03-01-2007, 02:07 PM

238 posts
ooooohhhh - what a patriot.

http://www.nbpc.net/ramos_compean/rebuttal_to_sutton.pdf (broken link)

Unread 03-01-2007, 02:08 PM

450 posts, read 706,092 times
Quote:
mountianboomer
And the facts are - they violated the Law - what part of "broke the law" needs explaining?
Just look at that statement. That should tell you all you need to know about mountainboomer. I do believe we have 20 million or so individuals that have "broke the law" as well.

Unread 03-01-2007, 02:21 PM

238 posts
A very strong argument...c'dog.

MYTH: "the agents were just doing their job"

Fact: An agent is not permitted to shoot an unarmed man.

Fact: It is violation of the 4th Amendment to shoot an unarmed person...This law applies regardless of immigration status.

...it's all good c'dog, some of my best friends went to Public school.

Unread 03-01-2007, 02:32 PM

238 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Hello, how're you?

Unread 03-01-2007, 02:40 PM

1,459 posts, read 2,774,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
Just look at that statement. That should tell you all you need to know about mountainboomer. I do believe we have 20 million or so individuals that have "broke the law" as well.

His profile also says a great deal. Texican= a native texan of mexican descent. go figure...lol..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration