U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 03:25 PM

2,218 posts, read 3,862,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
Huh. Try making some sense. You posted previously "How many Latinos, Asians, Blacks, or Native Americans are posting here"? on this issue of immigration ?

He answered you. I think you're just on here to start fights, like another person.
Yup they can't stand it when in fact they are proved wrong time and time again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2007, 03:26 PM

10,010 posts, read 12,237,426 times
Quote:
Huh. Try making some sense. You posted previously "How many Latinos, Asians, Blacks, or Native Americans are posting here"? on this issue of immigration ?

He answered you. I think you're just on here to start fights, like another person.
yep, just ignore, if they want to debate like reasonable people then listen otherwise just blow off.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:39 PM

238 posts, read 19,763 times
Quote:

no way sammie, Just disagree with some of the posts on this thread.

I did blow it though, I didn't consider the audience, so I needed to 'dumb' it down another level. Let me give you an example - the whole post was not a census, but a rhetorical point, that point being the disparity of the posters in this immigration thread.

..and you posted "he answered you..."

Old 03-06-2007, 03:43 PM

Ok so now we are being called dumb.......

Did you plan on spelling mountain, mountian? Just curious.....

Old 03-06-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
yep, just ignore, if they want to debate like reasonable people then listen otherwise just blow off.
That's what people have been doing for a long time...ignoring.

can't live by outdated rules anymore, you won't survive much longer anyway, - it's all over but the crying.

Sorry, I didn't make the rules.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:46 PM

2,218 posts, read 3,862,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
so I needed to 'dumb' it down another level. Let me give you an example - the whole post was not a census, but a rhetorical point, that point being the disparity of the posters in this immigration thread.
What's that? One that you understood and no one else?

No, you asked a question. And you got your answer. If you want to continue to bicker go make your own forums and bicker with yourself.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:47 PM

6,395 posts, read 5,953,538 times
He's very insulting. I read many of his posts. He can't post anything without insulting particuliar people. He called someone a dirty driller in another post. I don't understand why he needs to say such things. Present your opinion and move on.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
What's that? One that you understood and no one else?

No, you asked a question. And you got your answer. If you want to continue to bicker go make your own forums and bicker with yourself.

As ususal, good answer. I think I'll stay and invite my friends.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
That's what people have been doing for a long time...ignoring.

can't live by outdated rules anymore, you won't survive much longer anyway, - it's all over but the crying.

Sorry, I didn't make the rules.
We ignore people that start bicker wars with no real points, that end up in name calling. If you have something intelligent to say, then say it without using derogatory remarks or being a smart ass. I will survive a very long time, I come from a long long line of survivors.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
He's very insulting. I read many of his posts. He can't post anything without insulting particuliar people. He called someone a dirty driller in another post. I don't understand why he needs to say such things. Present your opinion and move on.
LOL...

Just adapted to the environment. It doesn't sound like you'd be good company an MY dinner table either...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration