Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 07:46 AM

3,631 posts, read 10,231,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingersnatch View Post
Somebody please help us. We are being invaded by illegal mexicans here in West Tennessee. I am in Dyersburg. We have 5 mexican restaurants in this small town. All of them are underground railroads for illegal mexicans. You know something is wrong when the number of mexican restaurants out numbers McDonalds, of which we only have two here in Dyersburg. They are drowning our town with their drugs and violence. Police here aren't trained to handle this situation. Most of our police have never been to the police academy. Our neighborhoods are being destroyed. Our property values are declining rapidly. Many of our local businesses are hiring illegals to work for much less than they have to compensate a tax paying American. These businesses are evading taxes by using these illegal workers. Our town is not growing because it is being choked to death by the illegal hands of foreign invaders. Instead of sending American troops to foreign lands, use our American troops to secure our own borders against foreign peoples. It is a mistake for our government to ignore the fact that illegal aliens are destroying this great nation.
Hey, I bet the food tastes better than McD's!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2008, 08:26 AM

7,280 posts, read 21,312,828 times
Mod note: Time for this thread to be moved to the immigration sub forum.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:19 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Right, and if a bank robber is smart enough and manages to sneak into the bank vault and steal the money they should be allowed to keep it and not go to prison. Did I just enter the twilight zone again?

Old 05-26-2011, 12:39 PM

1,291 posts, read 2,894,204 times
Ashlie,
If you husband is here illegally tell him to get out! Now!

BTW, Thanks for the heads up, using your IP address I am submitting your location and the fact that you are sheltering an illegal alien to ICE.

Expect a knock on your door real soon!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:00 PM

This father is breaking the law! Take the kid and get out if you don't want to break up the family. If family is so important to you that is a trip you should take too.

Has anyone knocked on your door yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlie View Post
take a father away from his newborn son. what a great person you are.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:01 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,845,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
...using your IP address I am submitting your location and the fact that you are sheltering an illegal alien to ICE.

Expect a knock on your door real soon!
So you say you are privy to what posting IPs are used at City-Data? What is mine? That's a real good bluff, have you used it before?

Old 05-26-2011, 01:05 PM

Are you also here illegally? If not then you have nothing to worry about.
Are you sure you really want to call my bluff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
So you say you are privy to what posting IPs are used at City-Data? What is mine? That's a real good bluff, have you used it before?

Old 05-26-2011, 01:06 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
wow ladies and gentleman we have a smartass on our hands. nice how you try to prove how smart you are by writing the same thing 3 times... when my husband, who came here against his will when he was 13, and is illegal, feels safe to go out with me and his son, then maybe ill change my opinion.
Quote:
take a father away from his newborn son. what a great person you are.
Maybe you should have thought of that before having a child with an illegal alien that broke the law to be here. Or you can continue to be in denial and blame everyone else.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:18 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,845,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
...Are you sure you really want to call my bluff?
Sure, let's go for it. I am wondering why someone not marked as a moderator is saying they have access to what IPs someone is posting from. Put mine in while you are at it, to the "call-your-bluff" police.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:19 PM

254 posts, read 590,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
This is against TOS.
http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

"English is the only language to be used this board, use translation software if needed."
I believe correcting spelling mistakes with the intent of annoying is also against the TOS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration