U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 08:02 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

“I got caught up in a very broken system,” said Heathcliffe Bradley, a 36-year-old native of New Zealand, who was one step away from a green card (Lawful Permanent Residence) when he was “dragged” out of his house by men in bullet-proof vests on Oct. 8.

They cast him into an Elizabeth detention center to await deportation. His wife of two years, Cheryl Losee, a West Milford resident, could only view him through glass on their very limited visits.

What’s ironic, Bradley said, is “I could have flown under the radar forever.” He admits he stayed in America long past the expiration of his 90-day Visa Waiver. But his trouble only started, he said, when he “tried to do the right thing” – make his residence legal after 16 years.

The sudden shock of going from free man to a detainee – and then back to free man again as of Friday, Nov. 14 –is something with which Bradley is still coming to grips.

WEST MILFORD - Kiwi faces deportation despite American marriage - Suburban Trends (http://www.suburbantrends.com/NC/0/1666.html - broken link)

Gee, I hope this loser enjoyed his 16 year over stay.

Here's hoping ICE deports him and that he is barred from ever returning. He can take his aiding and abetting criminal wife with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 08:14 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Serves the dipstick right.............

Illegal is illegal------------whether Mexican, Irish, Chinese, Polish, Hungarian, even a Kiwi.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:24 PM

3,721 posts, read 3,323,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
“I got caught up in a very broken system,” said Heathcliffe Bradley, a 36-year-old native of New Zealand, who was one step away from a green card (Lawful Permanent Residence) when he was “dragged” out of his house by men in bullet-proof vests on Oct. 8.

They cast him into an Elizabeth detention center to await deportation. His wife of two years, Cheryl Losee, a West Milford resident, could only view him through glass on their very limited visits.

What’s ironic, Bradley said, is “I could have flown under the radar forever.” He admits he stayed in America long past the expiration of his 90-day Visa Waiver. But his trouble only started, he said, when he “tried to do the right thing” – make his residence legal after 16 years.

The sudden shock of going from free man to a detainee – and then back to free man again as of Friday, Nov. 14 –is something with which Bradley is still coming to grips.

WEST MILFORD - Kiwi faces deportation despite American marriage - Suburban Trends (http://www.suburbantrends.com/NC/0/1666.html - broken link)

Gee, I hope this loser enjoyed his 16 year over stay.

Here's hoping ICE deports him and that he is barred from ever returning. He can take his aiding and abetting criminal wife with him.
You must live a very unhappy life with little control over anything if you derive so much pleasure from all the deportation and hate filled dribble you post every day.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
You must live a very unhappy life with little control over anything if you derive so much pleasure from all the deportation and hate filled dribble you post every day.
And then you woke up. That "hate filled dribble" I post are stories of the daily lives of crime perpetrated by illegal aliens. I admit to being creative, but even I couldn't make this stuff up. The level of their criminal insanity reaches proportions that Stephen King couldn't even make up.

Oh and BTW, this is the immigration thread. Not only is my personal life none of your business, but personal attacks are against TOS. You may want to keep that in mind.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-29-2008 at 09:37 PM..

Old 11-29-2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
I derive pleasure from illegal immigrants being punished.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I derive pleasure from illegal immigrants being punished.
You too? It fills my heart with joy when criminals get beat at their own game.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:51 PM

3,721 posts, read 3,323,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
And then you woke up. Oh btw this is the immigration thread. Not only is my personal life none of your business, but personal attacks are against TOS. You may want to keep that in mind.
Then feel free to snitch on my ass by hittin' the icon. I know someone just like you who happens to have her own conservative blog. One of her favorite topics is illegal immigrants especially Mexicans...gripes about them all day long.

Yet this very white southern, well spoken, erudite woman hardly has a pot to **** in, derives her income from shall we say somthing not quite legal in the USA, hasn't seen her kid who is now in her 20's since the little girl was 7, is not allowed to (for what reason I don't know).

She worships Michele Malkin is always gripping about all the anchor children in "our schools" "our hospitals" being filled with illegals, illegal drivers, illegal criminals. Yet when you ask her how it affects her as a non tax paying citizen...she replies; it's her country.

Shame isn't it? These same illegal mums she puts down, do a better job of raising their kids than she ever did.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:10 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Sigh alls he had to do was return to country of origin and apply for his K-1 visa. But no instead they tried to cheat the system and now are complaining about getting caught. People who over stay the visa foolow the correct path everyday no issues. Its only those who think they can rewrite the system that hit the brick wall.
He has earned his deportation. As for his wife. What did she expect? She hooked up with an illegal. Did she think they should make an exception just for her?

Old 11-30-2008, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
Yep illegal is illegal to bad the morons who run the government don't understand that. They deport a white person but they give amnesty to 12 million mexicans. Lovely.
Deport them all--------------problem solved.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:52 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Deport them all--------------problem solved.
Exactly. This individual had a multitude of chances to prevent his deportation. He chose poorly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or