Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 08:35 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Why don't we just turn this forum into the mexico forum? Because this has nothing to do with immigration.

It has a whole lot to do with immigration. Notice it's the border cities that have the problems and the problems are largely due to the open border and massive immigration. That's how the illegals drugs are brought into the USA and the illegal weapons are brought into Mexico.

Massive emigration does not benefit anyone because massive migration results from instability and social injustice but it leads to more instability and injustice. It creates a vacuum, when people are all packing their bags planning to leave, they are not building needed infrastructure and jobs. They are not working to improve conditions. They are just leaving. And for those left behind, the situation worsens.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Did the Mexicans force the drugs on them?

They got addicted and overdosed because they chose to do drugs and bought drugs from drug dealers. And they helped keep the drug cartels in business.

What a way to take responsibility for one's self.

You still haven't told me the connection between the drug cartels, and the people who move into this country and work without the correct paperwork. Are they the same in your head then?

Ridiculous.
Often they are the same. Massive immigration is exactly how the drug cartels established their networks throughout the USA so that they could move drugs for the Tijuana or Juarez warehouses very quickly and efficiently to every city and town throughout the USA.

If you quickly want to find cocaine, it's pretty obvious where the first place you're going to look is.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Did the Mexicans force the drugs on them?

They got addicted and overdosed because they chose to do drugs and bought drugs from drug dealers. And they helped keep the drug cartels in business.

What a way to take responsibility for one's self.

You still haven't told me the connection between the drug cartels, and the people who move into this country and work without the correct paperwork. Are they the same in your head then?

Ridiculous.
And you cannot get addicted to any drug until that drug exists where you are.

Why do you think they're bringing candy-colored methamphetamines into middle schools? It's not because the kids are already addicted to it, it's for the purpose of getting them addicted to it.

All those weight loss pills they push onto chubby self-conscious American girls? Those weight loss pills said to be obtained from "a Mexican doctor" guaranteed to help one lose weight? Next thing there's a new meth addict.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:04 PM

425 posts, read 1,093,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Good point: why are you still posting in this Forum?

Face it: you pro illegal immigrant fans act as if you have a big red bullseye on your person with the caption 'Kick Me'.
Do you own this website? When did you get to decide who posts here?

You do not bother or intimidate me, nor will you ever.

This bullying and ganging up on anyone who states an opinion you three do not like has got to stop.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:15 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie C. View Post

This bullying and ganging up on anyone who states an opinion you three do not like has got to stop.
FYI: us putative 'bullies' are trying to help protect the USA from further deterioration whereas you 'do gooder' types seem to want to undermine the Rule of Law under the guise of taking in Mexico's, etc. unwanted people.

Old 12-01-2008, 10:12 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,286,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Good point: why are you still posting in this Forum?

Face it: you pro illegal immigrant fans act as if you have a big red bullseye on your person with the caption 'Kick Me'.
Wow, you must feel very empowered by being on this site with people who agree with your opinions. And having a relationship with the mods where you can tug on their pant legs whenever someone disagrees with you.

It's a pity the real world isn't like that, isn't it? Don't you wish life came with a "report" button?

I can post on this forum because you don't own it. This isn't ALIPAC or Save Our State. This isn't your guys' personal community forum.

People disagreeing with you guys, and sharing their opinions that might conflict with yours doesn't violate TOS, but you act like it does. If anything, you guys are extremely rude, and continuously troll and attack anyone you don't feel is part of your "crew".

The mods should definitely take action for you guys making such a hostile environment in a site you do NOT own. Many people get angry and leave this forum because of you guys.
A less hostile environment would lead to more free discussion, meaning more members visiting, meaning more money for city-data.com.

It's pathetic how much you guys' fear this site being shared with people with various opinions.
It's incredibly petty to be so territorial with a public web site's forum.
You guys are like thugs.A little gang minus the toughness.

Old 12-01-2008, 10:16 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Quote:

One thing I cannot stand on this forum is a liar.

Old 12-01-2008, 10:26 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Quote:
Wow, you must feel very empowered by being on this site with people who agree with your opinions. And having a relationship with the mods where you can tug on their pant legs whenever someone disagrees with you.

It's a pity the real world isn't like that, isn't it? Don't you wish life came with a "report" button?

I can post on this forum because you don't own it. This isn't ALIPAC or Save Our State. This isn't your guys' personal community forum.

People disagreeing with you guys, and sharing their opinions that might conflict with yours doesn't violate TOS, but you act like it does. If anything, you guys are extremely rude, and continuously troll and attack anyone you don't feel is part of your "crew".

The mods should definitely take action for you guys making such a hostile environment in a site you do NOT own. Many people get angry and leave this forum because of you guys.
A less hostile environment would lead to more free discussion, meaning more members visiting, meaning more money for city-data.com.

It's pathetic how much you guys' fear this site being shared with people with various opinions.
It's incredibly petty to be so territorial with a public web site's forum.
You guys are like thugs.A little gang minus the toughness.
Your the one's that Highjack the main topics.
Your the ones who make the first attack on something
you don't like.

So don't give us that BS.

Why don't you just report us?

Old 12-02-2008, 01:30 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:

I wonder where the mod named madicarus2000 is? He never put up with this nonsense when he was patrolling this area.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...archid=9385830

Check out how many threads he closed.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,727,879 times
Madicarus2000 might not be here, but I am.
Thread closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration