Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do illegal aliens have it better in this country than American citizens?
Yes, they are allowed to do everything they want without fear of consequences. Get benefits we don't get. 45 67.16%
No. Being in here illegally, they are always at risk of deportation or arrest. They live in poverty with a lower quality of life than Americans. 18 26.87%
I don't know. 4 5.97%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 04:35 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What's laughable is the ignorance displayed by the ostrich-like behavior of some people in this forum even when the contrary evidence is staring them right in the face!

Oh well, better luck next time!
right...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 05:04 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
im not saying they dont cost us anything. im saying that when they go to the ER, its for very good reasons. not a mere sneeze or headache like you would want people to believe.

and if you have a problem with medical access by illegals then take that up with the apporpriate individuals instead of spreading lies.
going to the ER for a hadache! laughable!

better luck next time.
Irrelevant!

If the illegal aliens were not in the USA in the first place-----------none of this crap would be an issue.

And those lawbreakers should be turned over to law enforcement then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:21 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,402,817 times
I like the smilies, but I bet Native Americans are thinking "Get ALL of these darn immigrants out of here."

Old 12-04-2008, 05:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
I like the smilies, but I bet Native Americans are thinking "Get ALL of these darn immigrants out of here."
Which group of 'Native' Americans? Some of the earlier arrivals were defeated/conquered by other later pre Euro White arrivals.

The cold reality is the prior indigenous people were subjugated by a bigger and badder group of 'Indians'. By today's standards such behavior would not be acceptable----------that stated: the past is the past and it cannot be undone.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:03 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
right...
Sorry dear.

Not my fault that you're put off by the notion of actually having to read to get your information rather than waiting to be force fed your opinions by those who control your information input.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:10 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
They wern't posted for you..

Old 12-04-2008, 06:10 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Which group of 'Native' Americans? Some of the earlier arrivals were defeated/conquered by other later pre Euro White arrivals.

The cold reality is the prior indigenous people were subjugated by a bigger and badder group of 'Indians'. By today's standards such behavior would not be acceptable----------that stated: the past is the past and it cannot be undone.
Exactly.

Do you mean the Clovis period Native Americans? Folsom Period? Goshen? Hell Gap? Agate Basin? Cody? Besant? Alberta? McKean? Avonlea?

Are we talking Early Archaic, Middle Archaic, Late Archaic? Paleoindian or Prehistoric?

You have to be specific if you want the answers....

Old 12-04-2008, 06:16 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Exactly.

Do you mean the Clovis period Native Americans? Folsom Period? Goshen? Hell Gap? Agate Basin? Cody? Besant? Alberta? McKean? Avonlea?

Are we talking Early Archaic, Middle Archaic, Late Archaic? Paleoindian or Prehistoric?

Old 12-04-2008, 08:00 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Exactly.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:07 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Exactly.

I think he meant like 'Tonto'...you know, prior to his domestic partnership with the Lone Ranger
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration