U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 08:20 PM

634 posts, read 2,556,261 times

Advertisements

Hmm...nobody wants to challenge Dee's post. I'll take that as an acknowledgement of defeat from the other side. And that's that. Thanks for playing; do come back again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2007, 12:37 AM

354 posts, read 762,015 times
No one likely responded because...

a) Dee62 has poor control of American English grammar,
b) Dee62 has poor control of typing and/or basic forum posting mechanics, or
c) Dee62 does not cite his/her sources, has not done so in the past, and likely will not begin to do so.

Pick your poison, I suppose.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:59 AM

259 posts, read 852,800 times
By Amavel
Quote:
No one likely responded because...

a) Dee62 has poor control of American English grammar,
b) Dee62 has poor control of typing and/or basic forum posting mechanics, or
c) Dee62 does not cite his/her sources, has not done so in the past, and likely will not begin to do so.

Pick your poison, I suppose.

Oh really!!!! Amavel Why don't you respond? You seem to have understood the previous typings and grammer.

I guess When liberals run out of ammo they run away with the tail between their legs. I guess the old saying is true after all! Liberals are cowards!! Defeat hurts doesn't it!

P.S. Mr.Wongs spy activities are documented from Liberal Media sources!! Hhhaa ha

Last edited by Dee62; 03-09-2007 at 01:23 AM..

Old 03-09-2007, 05:28 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,293,306 times
Get back on topic. Please.

Old 03-09-2007, 07:30 AM

1,701 posts, read 5,849,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee62 View Post
. I guess the old saying is true after all! Liberals are cowards!! Defeat hurts doesn't it!
1. I'm thinking your Republican, why would all Liberals be cowards?! (Politically incorrect)

2. Personal attack of another member, it's in the rules.

Old 03-09-2007, 07:36 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,697,044 times
Get over the politically correct crap. Nobody cares. And you need to learn the definition.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:01 AM

606 posts, read 504,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
Asians are indeed the highest earning ethnic group per capita in the U.S., which makes me wonder why they pine so often for affirmative action and insist they're an oppressed minority, while any question of this matter is met by them with hostility. Why can't they compete on a level playing field with Whites, who don't qualify for protected status?
Asians have to pay more to gain the same as whites.
Asians' average income is slightly higher than whites but Asians spend much more time to be educated and more time and efforts to work.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:12 AM

1,247 posts, read 659,712 times
Why would anyone care about an "Asian invasion"? They contribute to society. They're well educated. They become part of this country. They're not here to steal from us, like our neighbors south of the border.

This entire thread is absurd.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:33 PM

62 posts, read 168,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingFlorida05 View Post
Why would anyone care about an "Asian invasion"? They contribute to society. They're well educated. They become part of this country. They're not here to steal from us, like our neighbors south of the border.

This entire thread is absurd.
asians come here illegally also! 3-4 million of the 12 million illegals in this country, are ASIANS! so yes, they are here to steal from us. If they become part of this country, why is there such places as "chinatown", "little Tokyo" and the "little philipines"? that is not assimilation. I find it hilarious, that you feel you can down talk hispanics, but when they talk about asians, you get defensive. Are you asian by any chance? Because if you are, you stand to gain just as much from immigration reform. The sad part is you are letting mexicans take the blame, and do all the fighting. While asians sit back and benefit just as much.

Old 04-05-2007, 07:24 PM

1,247 posts, read 659,712 times
Am I Asian? LOL. The Asians aren't border jumping to send money back to Asia. They come to the US to become Americans. Don't even begin to compare Asians to Mexicans. Educated Asians outperform every other ethnic group, and completely outclass Mexicans. Mexicans take the blame because Mexicans are the ones killing Americans on the streets. Mexicans are the ones driving drunk and killing Americans. Mexicans are the ones trying to change our language. Mexicans are the ones claiming the US is theirs and telling whites to go back to Europe. So where's the comparison? There is none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration