U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 10:24 PM

17,449 posts, read 22,965,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee62 View Post
Majoun says

I take back the Pakifornia Punch. However I think that if two creatures like Bush and Cheney. Who gave Banks permission to give Home mortages to illegal aliens. So illegals could by homes. And turn suburbia into Crackburbia. Then I guess George and Dick are guilty of being the two Biggest Drug dealers in this country. !
I didn't know Lyndon LaRouche posted on CityData forums
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2007, 12:47 AM

259 posts, read 852,800 times
By Majoun
Quote:
I didn't know Lyndon LaRouche posted on CityData forums
Try Mayby HAMAS

When Liberals can't think of a response! Oh My goodness!!. They have to respect my Grandeur and intellect!!

Last edited by Dee62; 03-09-2007 at 01:32 AM..

Old 03-17-2007, 11:47 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,875,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Quaaludes/Mandrax is still made in India and South Africa.
And a considerable amount of meth is made in the US.
Mexican cartels are not the only meth traffickers ; the Triads, the Yakuza, and the North Korean government are also involved.
Yes there are other world meth traffickers, meth is going around the world quickly becoming the most abused drug. It is the most abused drug in the U.S., now, where 97%-98% comes from Mexico, in latest articles. It comes to Mexico as psuedoephedrine from several countries, mostly China and India's factories that make it.
The small pertentage of meth labs in America would not have as pure meth.
The periods of time when meth was made in home labs in America, the meth use plummeted. Graphics showed this, 'Frontline' on PBS. The meth which now comes from Mexico is more pure.

If Quaaludes are still made in India I'm wondering why they are not in U.S.?
On PBS 'Frontline' was documentary on methampetamine, and this can be read in full online. In this article it states how a U.S. gov. drug official stopped Quaaludes in America way back by stopping the main ingredient required to make it in the labs. The home labs could not produce it, too complicated and gave up. This is how they want to stop meth, by stopping pseudophedrine which is produced in 9 or 10? labs in the world. I pray for the day they put meth to death.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:04 AM

3 posts, read 4,027 times
The use of the word "absurd" in the first place was incorrect. I am also confused by the notion that a country separated from the United States by other countries (or oceans), can "export" to it, or "smuggle" into it. However, another user brought this up. Then, the thread took a turn and it was not obvious that anyone bought into the rebuttal.

I know, it is a shocker when you realize that Canada, which we trusted, is mathematically equivalent to Mexico, towards which we are predisposed to look upon with suspicion. But, we are the one with the nukes, so wise up or prepare to fall into the trap of seeking vengeance with increased verve since you were stupid and got betrayed. Notice as you prepare to warm up to a nuclear holocaust that no effort is spared to attack this country militarily by the entire rest of the world.

The final concept is "contraband". Forget, in order to understand, that "money" says any goods are equal. I hate contraband, but I only favor not having it. When I get out the door, light up and look all around, it is the human flesh trafficking in the contraband which needs setting on fire, or whatever method of execution is suitable. Also, our CIA is more than welcome to cut open Canadians, too. They are white on the outside. And, a good portion of them are those low-down scum heroin traffickers from France.

Lastly, we return to what is absurd, and that is that adjoining properties do not make for what is surely the best, wildest, and wooliest opportunity for a little dispute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or