Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:16 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,404,509 times

Advertisements

"Immigrants"-rights activists said the outcome showed border agents are above the law; the activists fear more attacks or killings will go unpunished.

Border Patrol agents have killed 12 people over the past two years as the job has grown increasingly violent.

In the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, agents were attacked 1,085 times, an 11 percent increase from the year before, according to the Border Patrol.

On Jan 12, 2007, Corbett shot 20-year-old Javier Dominguez-Rivera from about a foot away as members of his family watched.

Parents of immigrant shot by agent file suit

All of the BS illegal alien groups need to stop blurring the lines between legal immigrants and illegal alien criminals. If this now dead idiot had not attacked the border patrol by throwing rocks at them, his criminal behind might be alive today. I am so sick of these whiny criminals, their family and their delusional supporters.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:30 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,211,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
"Immigrants"-rights activists said the outcome showed border agents are above the law; the activists fear more attacks or killings will go unpunished.

Border Patrol agents have killed 12 people over the past two years as the job has grown increasingly violent.

In the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, agents were attacked 1,085 times, an 11 percent increase from the year before, according to the Border Patrol.

On Jan 12, 2007, Corbett shot 20-year-old Javier Dominguez-Rivera from about a foot away as members of his family watched.

Parents of immigrant shot by agent file suit

All of the BS illegal alien groups need to stop blurring the lines between legal immigrants and illegal alien criminals. If this now dead idiot had not attacked the border patrol by throwing rocks at them, his criminal behind might be alive today. I am so sick of these whiny criminals, their family and their delusional supporters.
Agreed. If you refuse to respect our laws at least try to show some respect to the agents arresting you. Arrogance can get you shot.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Agreed. If you refuse to respect our laws at least try to show some respect to the agents arresting you. Arrogance can get you shot.
Yes indeed. They have no respect for our laws, our sovereignty or our border agents. The sentencing and incarceration of Ramos and Compean, courtesy of Johnny Sutton's false prosecution and Bush's arrogance in refusing to pardon them, is not only a travesty of justice but further encourages baseless lawsuits such as this one.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:10 PM

Was deadly force required?
Hmmm as children we are taught not to throw rocks at our friends. We can knock their eyes out, we can harm them. Is it expected or acceptable for our officers to allow themselves to be maimed by stones? I don't think so. The illegal in question only needed to submit to the arrest. As an illegal he clearly knew what he was doing was wrong. He chose to do it anyway.
End result he was rewarded for his misdeeds with a bullet...
Had it been me? I would have spit some skoal in that dudes eyes and shot him with my ole 45.... Sorry stole that from Hank williams jr. Country boy can Survive.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
people that physically attack police should be shot.
not counseling not reasoned with not reprimanded
not reported to their parents not issued a citation,
shot.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
shot.
exactly right.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Hmmm as children we are taught not to throw rocks at our friends. We can knock their eyes out, we can harm them. Is it expected or acceptable for our officers to allow themselves to be maimed by stones? I don't think so. The illegal in question only needed to submit to the arrest. As an illegal he clearly knew what he was doing was wrong. He chose to do it anyway.
Had it been me? I would have spit some skoal in that dudes eyes and shot him with my ole 45.... Sorry stole that from Hank williams jr. Country boy can Survive.
Agreed. These illegal aliens children are born and bred into a life and culture of lawlessness and corruption. Therefore they have no respect for any form of law or law enforcement. As exhibited by 20 million of them here illegally, yet they have the nerve to DEMAND amnesty and the Nightmare Act be passed simply by virtue of their squatting here illegally and refusing to leave.

Old 12-10-2008, 08:45 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
shot.
As both of you stated.

Hell: even in the Christian Bible there is a passage about David bringing down Goliath with a stone. Read that if an individual pitches a rock at an LEO--------that counts as potential deadly force which would justify gunfire in retaliation.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:30 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,739,775 times
It seems like many of the illegals creeping across the border drag an attorney with them and hope to hit a jackpot. I thought of the poor Korean man whos family was killed by the military plane the other day and he does not blame the pilot. What a difference. God bless him and help him heal.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:46 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,660,340 times
this is fishy.

"threatened him with a rock"?

what the hell does that mean? did he say he was going to grab a rock and throw it. did he pick up a rock? did he throw a rock? where was the threat?

some information is missing. but this is fishy.

ultimately i leave in the hands of a jury, but if 2 havent found him guilty, (regardless of his supposed bigotry) it might have been justified.

somethings missing here tho.

either way this guys a killer. im sure he will deal with that the rest of his life. even if he feels it was self defense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.