U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-12-2008, 07:04 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 10,125,166 times
Reputation: 1100

Advertisements

The group's protest came days after El Paso leaders, including Reyes, state Sen. Eliot Shapleigh, County Attorney José Rodr'guez and Eastridge/Mid-Valley city Rep. Steve Ortega, sent a letter to President-elect Barack Obama and future members of his Cabinet.

The letter asked that the border fence be torn down and that the millions of dollars going into the fence be put toward developing infrastructure in the region.



www.lcsun-news.com

I guess it hasn't occurred to them that those they delusionally represent need to protest and address THEIR ISSUES with THEIR OWN GOVERNMENTS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. They've already succeeded in the participation of destroying America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2008, 07:21 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,932,903 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
The group's protest came days after El Paso leaders, including Reyes, state Sen. Eliot Shapleigh, County Attorney José Rodr'guez and Eastridge/Mid-Valley city Rep. Steve Ortega, sent a letter to President-elect Barack Obama and future members of his Cabinet.

The letter asked that the border fence be torn down and that the millions of dollars going into the fence be put toward developing infrastructure in the region.



www.lcsun-news.com

I guess it hasn't occurred to them that those they delusionally represent need to protest and address THEIR ISSUES with THEIR OWN GOVERNMENTS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. They've already succeeded in the participation of destroying America.

They are American as much as you or anybody else on this board. The faux patriotism on this board is getting really old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 09:58 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,746,046 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
They are American as much as you or anybody else on this board. The faux patriotism on this board is getting really old.
No.....they're just what you are, Un-American == ANTI-American,,as much as you want to admit it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 10:31 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 16,249,115 times
Reputation: 3029
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
They are American as much as you or anybody else on this board. The faux patriotism on this board is getting really old.
Faux patriotism? Compared to what -- being one of the “patriotic” citizens supporting ILLEGAL immigration and its devastating impact on the LEGAL citizens of this country? If anything is “faux” it’s your concept of “immigrants.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 10:34 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 10,125,166 times
Reputation: 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Faux patriotism? Compared to what -- being one of the “patriotic” citizens supporting ILLEGAL immigration and its devastating impact on the LEGAL citizens of this country? If anything is “faux” it’s your concept of “immigrants.”
Now, now Benicar you know that race trumps everything with the LaRaza crowd. I've also noticed that with the exception of one or two, every anchor baby who holds a government office is treasonous when it comes to demanding amnesty for those of their race/ethnicity. I have no doubt that is a big part of the reconquista equation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 03:21 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,932,903 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
No.....they're just what you are, Un-American == ANTI-American,,as much as you want to admit it.
Didn't you folks say the same thing about Obama and most democratic politicians?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 03:26 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,932,903 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Now, now Benicar you know that race trumps everything with the LaRaza crowd. I've also noticed that with the exception of one or two, every anchor baby who holds a government office is treasonous when it comes to demanding amnesty for those of their race/ethnicity. I have no doubt that is a big part of the reconquista equation.
Tell my why MOST black elected officians support so called amnesty then? Does race trump everything for them also?

Btw, just because someone has a hispanic surname doesn't make them an "anchor baby".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 03:28 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 19,470,947 times
Reputation: 6523
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Tell my why MOST black elected officians support so called amnesty then? Does race trump everything for them also?

Btw, just because someone has a hispanic surname doesn't make them an "anchor baby".
They are politicians and fear the hispanic vote perhaps. Like all politicians race has little to do with integrity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 16,249,115 times
Reputation: 3029
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Tell my why MOST black elected officians support so called amnesty then? Does race trump everything for them also?

Btw, just because someone has a hispanic surname doesn't make them an "anchor baby".
Obviously, race is irrelevant. They could give a flying fig if all blacks lost jobs to illegals. They are the same as their white counterparts who have no problem ignoring the suffering of whites in this country due to this invasion. They’re all satisfied as long as they can get votes and money.

BTW, there's nothing "so-called" about amnesty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2008, 05:03 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,932,903 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Obviously, race is irrelevant. They could give a flying fig if all blacks lost jobs to illegals. They are the same as their white counterparts who have no problem ignoring the suffering of whites in this country due to this invasion. They’re all satisfied as long as they can get votes and money.

BTW, there's nothing "so-called" about amnesty.
Who keeps voting them in anyway and why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:44 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top