Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 08:46 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Actually, that is not necessarily true. You get two opposing protests / protesters together, both filled with lots of emotions, and it is a formula for disaster.

I believe you are too young to remember the civil rights era - it is a PRIME example of what I'm speaking about
I was young, and I was there. This time around I won't simply be a marcher, I plan to be front and center in the organization of marches across this country. NOW IS THE TIME.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:46 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Keep sticking your head in the sand then, organized protests do not get very ugly. That's the problem with the so called anti-illegal crowd, you refuse to weed out the nutjobs among you but rather stick up for them and make excuses for them.
Listen and listen well:

I do agree if it is a bunch of 'rabble' who go out there and act stupid.........that is one thing.

When the Middle Class starts taking to streets..............the government tends to take notice very quickly. It takes a lot to enrage affluent people..........

Old 12-20-2008, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Listen and listen well:

I do agree if it is a bunch of 'rabble' who go out there and act stupid.........that is one thing.

When the Middle Class starts taking to streets..............the government tends to take notice very quickly. It takes a lot to enrage affluent people..........
As my grandma used to say, a hard head makes as soft a__. They will find out that not only are we fed up, we are NOT the wimps and wusses they think we are.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:52 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Listen and listen well:

Sorry but anti-immigrant zealots DO NOT represent the middle class. You guys on this forum are just a minority in this country. If you were a majority, tom tancredo would be president not Obama.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:56 AM

JDubsMom View Public Profile Send a direct message to JDubsMom Send email to JDubsMom Find all posts by JDubsMom Add JDubsMom to Your Contacts
View Post Today, 09:52 AM Remove user from ignore list
blacknight04 This message is hidden because blacknight04 is on your ignore list.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:58 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,945 times
Quote:
LMAO, You so called "anti-illegals" claim to be for the rule of law, but we all know that is a bunch of crap. You are as lawless as they come.
Than SO BE IT......................... Our elected officials refuse to listen to us,
at any level, They tax us and the representation is merely a chimera.....

Had our fore fathers not also been willing to be as lawless as they come.........we would still do homage to the queen................

You should visit a few more sites than this and the "DU"mmie land to determine the virulent and VIOLENT attitude across the country towards amnesty .

And NO I am not merely talking of storm front , aryan nation or the klan......

This VEHEMENCE towards anything that smells of amnesty is in main stream, population, white, black, red,brown and you sir cant poo---poo it away ..............

Old 12-20-2008, 09:00 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Sorry but anti-immigrant
I see you continue to lie about the issue BK - no one here is anti "immigrant". You know it

Many here (and a majority of Americans) are anti ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

I might suggest that if you want to have a positive give and take, you STOP your MISREPRESENTATIONS?

Old 12-20-2008, 09:00 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Sorry but anti-immigrant zealots DO NOT represent the middle class. You guys on this forum are just a minority in this country. If you were a majority, tom tancredo would be president not Obama.
I am a staunch anti-illegal, yet I voted for Obama. You are delusional if you believe Tancredo's defeat reflects support for illegal immigration. If anti-illegals are comprised of a fringe group of radicals, why hasn’t amnesty already become a reality? Why are we still debating this issue if the vast majority are proponents of illegal immigration and amnesty?

Old 12-20-2008, 09:05 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I am a staunch anti-illegal, yet I voted for Obama. You are delusional if you believe Tancredo's defeat reflects support for illegal immigration. If anti-illegals are comprised of a fringe group of radicals, why hasn’t amnesty already become a reality? Why are we still debating this issue if the vast majority are proponents of illegal immigration and amnesty?
Ditto.

Not only did I vote for Obama.............I also voted for Sheriff Joe (I live in Maricopa County).

Old 12-20-2008, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Unfortunately, you are responding to what is the equivalent of a brick wall. They fail to realize that they are the only ONE TRICK PONIES in this country. As citizens we are faced with voting for a candidate on a variety of issues and stances, illegal immigration is only one of many unresolved problems and issues this country faces.

Once again the ignorance and self absorption of the LaRaza crowd on this forum confirms what Americans already know about them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration