U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 08:23 AM

3,641 posts, read 2,855,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
Arent we all related in one way shape or form. Isn't that what Christians believe? We all came from Adam and Eve, so therefore we all must be related!
I am Christian and I believe that the "story" of Adam and Eve is just that, a nice story, and nothing more.

Old 12-25-2008, 08:31 AM

21,157 posts, read 25,139,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I am Christian and I believe that the "story" of Adam and Eve is just that, a nice story, and nothing more.
Actually: there may indeed be a matrilineal 'Eve'----------all human beings can trace our DNA back to E Africa 60,000 years ago

Old 12-25-2008, 09:47 AM

3,641 posts, read 2,855,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Actually: there may indeed be a matrilineal 'Eve'----------all human beings can trace our DNA back to E Africa 60,000 years ago
And if you will note, Adamn and Eve are supposedly dated back only about 6000 years, or thereabouts, according to Christian belief.

I know what you are speaking about AB, but I have also seen people who disagree with that DNA story. I say story because it has not really been proven beyond a doubt. There has come up a few tidbits of doubt in regards to how the study was done and with whom. It sounds good though, but who knows.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:54 AM

21,157 posts, read 25,139,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
And if you will note, Adamn and Eve are supposedly dated back only about 6000 years, or thereabouts, according to Christian belief.

I know what you are speaking about AB, but I have also seen people who disagree with that DNA story. I say story because it has not really been proven beyond a doubt. There has come up a few tidbits of doubt in regards to how the study was done and with whom. It sounds good though, but who knows.
The reason that I do believe in the DNA theory is that all human being are of the same species and children between people of any race/ethnicity are fully fertile themselves-----------much like domestic cats.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:00 AM

197 posts, read 158,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Fresno?
Sacramento?
Las Vegas?
Santa Fe?
Bakersfield?
Puebla?, el paso?, santa monica?, santa rosa?, sacramento?, phoenix, yuma?, etc.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:01 PM

10,375 posts, read 8,607,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John From Scranton View Post
We've heard last names: Rodriguez, Smith, Johnson, Perez...question is, are we (ones with these last names) related somehow? I want to know about Rodriguez in particular. There are so MANY..... I am not one Thank God. But were does that last name come from?? Also the first name Carlos?? Why so many "Carlos Rodriguez", out there?? Seems like everyone from Mexico has one of the two words somewhere in their name.
Well, the "original" Rodriguez must have been a true mega sex addict.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:06 PM

858 posts, read 1,623,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Right!!! Seems to be only two things their good at.. Stealing our jobs and making more babies.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:08 PM

31,308 posts, read 16,604,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
He must have been as prolific as Mr. Smith!

Old 12-25-2008, 12:19 PM

638 posts, read 1,233,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Fresno?
Sacramento?
Las Vegas?
Santa Fe?
Bakersfield?
As someone from the Sacramento area sorry Illegal MEXICANS... Sacramento may have a ****ed up hispanic name BUT it is predominantly Euro based.

hell craploads of ILLEGAL russians have their own part of the city as well.

The cities w/spanish names just mean the breeders had the opportnity to name it before a classy, non cockroachy looking mexican Euro could give it a much more dignified name

(btw.. spaniards hate mexicans as do Puerto Ricans... call them a Mexican and see what happens LOL)

Old 12-25-2008, 12:20 PM

10,769 posts, read 8,891,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
He must have been as prolific as Mr. Smith!
Well you know the Smiths have to keep up with the Jones'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration