U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2008, 05:38 PM

197 posts, read 231,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Don't understand what you mean, but I think the generalization that all Brown Latinos are "bowing down" to the White Spaniards who "look down on them" isn't completely true. I have many friends who are brown Latinos(like myself) that have really enjoyed Spain.
I have also, Spaniards know how to party....at all ages!!!! what I meant with the above is that this character: cuando se halla perdido, "hala hasta por las postizas"

Old 12-31-2008, 09:57 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDIEISTAZ View Post
I have a problem with this post if we were to implement this half of the U.S population would then be foreignersand therefore illegals
now for those who say that illigal immigrants are using social resourses i ask you to prove it with numbers becouse I know for a fact that those illigals dont receive government services and to the point they pay taxes to and give about 3 billion in taxes annually which more then pays for the so called services you believe are receiving the people receiving this services are the kids legally born here are you gonna deny children these resources?
besides why wont u want to learn anothere language? The more languages u know the more intelligent you will sound I for instance know spanish and english perfectly can write read and talk both fluently know some french and am learning latin I am of second generation here from mexican parents my dad still lives in mexico and my mothere is and accountant here and in mexico so if u have anything againts mexicans tell that to me hell ill called my mexican buddies in the marine that are in iraq fighting for ur stupid ass that they are not wanted in this country becouse the are latinos and speak spanish

Mon dieu.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:10 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,995,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John From Scranton View Post
Yes! but ENGLISH, is what we here in the US, speak. So they need to become apart of are culture, if they want to live here. Why should I learn Spanish?? So I know what their saying behind my back at the Wal-mart?? I could care less. And I also care less about what happen years ago.. I only care about whats going on RIGHT NOW.. And how the impacted of illegals is killing are country..
I will just say, "I mostly agree" with your statement...English is the primary language, but would surely fool me in some areas in our country, OMG..

Old 01-01-2009, 06:09 AM

542 posts, read 1,267,453 times
anti-illegal, but i don't want any criminals allowed in if it's legal or not. also, i prefer they speak the language at least serviceably.

Old 01-01-2009, 01:14 PM

142 posts, read 234,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Mon dieu.
sur que dieu
my fernch is rusty I belive you wrote(my god/my goodness or somthing of the sort)

Old 01-01-2009, 02:47 PM

1,435 posts, read 3,507,287 times
Quote:
You are describing Mestizos.............

Argentina is 97% White-----------and, 100% Hispanic under US government guidelines along with both Spain and Uruguay as well.
Just Mexico alone has a larger population than Argentina, Spain, and Uruguay combined, and than when you add in all of the other Hispanic countries that have a Nonwhite majority you will see that Hispanic people of color definitely vastly outnumber so called "White" Hispanics.

Old 01-01-2009, 03:32 PM

32,807 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDIEISTAZ View Post
I have a problem with this post if we were to implement this half of the U.S population would then be foreignersand therefore illegals
now for those who say that illigal immigrants are using social resourses i ask you to prove it with numbers becouse I know for a fact that those illigals dont receive government services and to the point they pay taxes to and give about 3 billion in taxes annually which more then pays for the so called services you believe are receiving the people receiving this services are the kids legally born here are you gonna deny children these resources?
Did you just fall out of an airplane? There are probably 10,000 links to sources showing the drain of Social Services by Illegal Aliens. Take the time to review the forum and you'll see plenty of data if you care.

Here... this took all of 30 seconds

National News - Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20090101/Public.Housing.Immigrants/ - broken link)

Guess who is paying for your buddies to live here? Me, 1AngryTaxPayer

Do you need me to explain the Angry part?

Old 01-01-2009, 03:55 PM

87 posts, read 114,371 times
New here.

It seems to me that the pro illegal sypathizers are always playing the victim and the Race Card as much as posible. The term illegal alien is not a Race and was coined by the Federal government to describe a foreign national alien in the United States illegally. These people were not invited and did not come legally and are breaking the laws. We should NOT reward lawbreakers. It's NOT America's responsibility to take care of these people.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:06 PM

32,807 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
New here.

It seems to me that the pro illegal sypathizers are always playing the victim and the Race Card as much as posible. The term illegal alien is not a Race and was coined by the Federal government to describe a foreign national alien in the United States illegally. These people were not invited and did not come legally and are breaking the laws. We should NOT reward lawbreakers. It's NOT America's responsibility to take care of these people.
Welcome aboard May millions more Americans be as logical as you. The prosperous, free ride times are gone for this era. We need to take care of our own.

Old 01-01-2009, 07:12 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,617,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
New here.

This sure sounds reasonable to me...you seem to have covered all the bases. Illegal immigration isn't a racial issue, it's a non-violent civil crime, similar to trespassing. There should no more be a "pro-illegal" base, than there should be a "pro-burglary", or "pro-fraud", or "pro-drunk driving" base. Good points.

I must warn you, though, that there are plenty of people your logic just won't reach. Even though, as I said, your argument is pretty much 'water-tight', there are a large number of people who will object to what you say, for any number of reasons.

Good luck to you. I get your point, whether others do or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration