U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2009, 06:35 PM

117 posts, read 132,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
What kind of duty? What Unit were you with?
Did it have something to do with papa kilo??? Kabar- tango whiskey?
The ghosts are walking
do they talk???????????????
I need to know. Not many folks know about those black spec operators who are the illegitmate children of american servicemen..
Leatherhead PM me please.
Kabar - Sierra Hotel!!!
The ghosts are never gone. Do they ever stop talking?

Old 01-11-2009, 08:18 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherhead View Post
Kabar - Sierra Hotel!!!
The ghosts are never gone. Do they ever stop talking?
No they dont.
When?
Anyway its good to see your ok.
Back on topic.
Illegals or hispanics? Anti illegals 100% no matter nation of origin. Hispanics take a big hit because there are way more hispanic illegals than any other. Don't want the hit? Step up and report them. Stop facilitating them. Stop making excuses for them.

Old 01-11-2009, 09:20 PM

197 posts, read 231,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Spanish as in from Spain or Hispanics from the New World are not considered to be 'White'?

Side note: another group of Mestizos in Europe that get dumped on (although part of it is their basic culture in too many cases) are the Gypsies--------most of them have darker skin/Asian facial features courtesy of their East Indian lineage.

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You keep talking about mestizos, dark, lights, etc. as if you knew what you are talking about. When it comes to the Mexicans in our southwest,
they are mostly native americans without any mix, therefore they are not mestizos, they have been nomads of the territories of northern Mexico and the US southwest for over 1000 years, I think they have more right to be
here than any immigrants, they are in fact native-americans.
I think people shoul love and appreciate this fact or leave the country, or at least the region.

Old 01-11-2009, 09:29 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
You keep talking about mestizos, dark, lights, etc. as if you knew what you are talking about. When it comes to the Mexicans in our southwest,
they are mostly native americans without any mix, therefore they are not mestizos, they have been nomads of the territories of northern Mexico and the US southwest for over 1000 years, I think they have more right to be
I think people shoul love and appreciate this fact or leave the country, or at least the region.

"...Mexicans in the Southwest are mostly unmixed Native Americans..and are not mestizos"?......hmmm

."....Native Americans have been in the area for over 1000 years?"...well, yes, considerably longer...

All this stuff speaks for itself...it's really beyond argument.

(Note that I didn't say it was CORRECT..I said it was "beyond argument"...as in 'what's the use'?)

Old 01-11-2009, 10:32 PM

197 posts, read 231,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
"...Mexicans in the Southwest are mostly unmixed Native Americans..and are not mestizos"?......hmmm

."....Native Americans have been in the area for over 1000 years?"...well, yes, considerably longer...

All this stuff speaks for itself...it's really beyond argument.

(Note that I didn't say it was CORRECT..I said it was "beyond argument"...as in 'what's the use'?)
Who the hell knows!!, it's the AB's argument, you know that....

Old 01-12-2009, 06:22 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
And our Navajo, Apache, etc. tend to be quite prejudiced against Mexicans as a group. My next door neighbors are Navajo and they the things they say about illegal aliens from Mx are not very nice, shall we say.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:12 PM

2,490 posts, read 4,788,978 times
I am against illegal (criminal) immigration no matter what country the criminal came from.... I am a dual Irish and American citizen and any Irish illegal aliens can go home...

Old 01-12-2009, 02:35 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
And our Navajo, Apache, etc. tend to be quite prejudiced against Mexicans as a group. My next door neighbors are Navajo and they the things they say about illegal aliens from Mx are not very nice, shall we say.
Do you base everything on the opinion of one or two people you know?
I think your "Native American-Mexican" rivalry is false like the others.

Look at all the Native-Americans with Spanish last names. I have never heard anything about Mexicans criticizing Native Americans. NEVER. There's no reason.

And just because your neighbors don't like illegal aliens doesn't mean they share your prejudices against Mexicans.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:44 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Do you base everything on the opinion of one or two people you know?
I think your "Native American-Mexican" rivalry is false like the others.

Look at all the Native-Americans with Spanish last names. I have never heard anything about Mexicans criticizing Native Americans. NEVER. There's no reason.

And just because your neighbors don't like illegal aliens doesn't mean they share your prejudices against Mexicans.
At what time did I say I was prejudiced against Mexicans, Troll?

I am extremely prejudiced against illegal aliens and you know that. A Mexican here legally is most certainly not an illegal alien.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:50 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
At what time did I say I was prejudiced against Mexicans, Troll?

I am extremely prejudiced against illegal aliens and you know that. A Mexican here legally is most certainly not an illegal alien.
Well, you talk about Mexico being a cesspool, the culture being a sham, etc.
Sounds like you have some prejudices against Mexicans.

To clear things up, this is the definition of prejudice I am using:
Quote:
1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason. 2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
You know that whole, getting a creepy feeling as soon as you get closer to the Mexican border? You know how you refuse to ever go over there and find about the culture you talk so much about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration