U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 11:57 PM

858 posts, read 2,688,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoPlanner View Post
John.... You mean to tell me that since I know the Spanish language that me, my family, friends, and educators are all illegals?????? You clearly stated that above! You talk about people speaking Spanish and you tie it in as if those are all illegals causing problems! What the hell.
No I was talking about illegals. Are you one?? If not no need to jump down my throat....

Quote:

If I feel comfortable talking to my legalized grandmother in Spanish while shopping with her at Wal-Mart, then let us be!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no right bunching all spanish-speakers and calling them illegals and claiming we are the problem and we should not speak a language that are grandparents, parents, or greatgrandparents taught us. If employers are making you learn Spanish, then you have an issue with your employer not the customer. If you don't like hearing Spanish at Wal-Mart, then ignore it or shop somewhere else! FREEDOME OF SPEECH, son!
Let me ask you this... How many of your legalized friends know English??

Old 12-27-2008, 11:58 PM

78 posts, read 180,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John From Scranton View Post
Mi amigo, recomendaría que usted aprende la gramática inglesa apropiada antes de intentar aprender español. Pienso Im bueno en ese departamento. Gracias mucho.
Very good, Scranton! Did you use freetranslation.com??

Old 12-27-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
What the hell?!
So you're saying you don't like me? I think you need to be flagged and reported to the moderator. You don't belong here.
OMG!!! We were all getting along intill you stopped by!!

Old 12-28-2008, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Very good, Scranton! Did you use freetranslation.com??
Nope not that one. Some other one. Forget the name. Just like I would like to forget Spanish is even a language...

Old 12-28-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
No I was talking about illegals. Are you one?? If not no need to jump down my throat....

Let me ask you this... How many of your legalized friends know English??
All of them! How dare you! We all happen to know both Spanish and English.

Old 12-28-2008, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Why do I need to learn something I will never use or even thought of using!! <<< 3 smacks for this one!!

And who are you to tell me to go to SCHOOL!! Troll..
Sir, show some respect and quit harassing those who are Spanish speakers and of Mexican descent.

Old 12-28-2008, 12:17 AM

8,240 posts, read 14,896,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinCarl View Post
Both.. I hate Mexicans and Illegals and if you are an Illegal Mexican I loathe you and wouldn't spit in your mouth if you were dying of thirst.

Nasty, dirty culture.. Only good thing about that culture is the food.

Being honest... and racist... I will front up to that .... I can't stand Mexicans (not Puerto Ricans or Spaniards.. mexicans)
What's the difference, in your opinion, between Mexicans and other Latinos?

Old 12-28-2008, 12:24 AM

8,240 posts, read 14,896,860 times
Quote:
Nope not that one. Some other one. Forget the name. Just like I would like to forget Spanish is even a language...
Spanish, like English, is an old and rich language. If you've read Don Quixote, you would agree!

Old 12-28-2008, 05:20 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,847 times
Quote:
Sir, show some respect and quit harassing those who are Spanish speakers and of Mexican descent.
I am of Mexican descent and I have been treated quite well in here, but then, I am against any and all illegals and even would like to see the complete immigration stopped for at least 5 years so we could get our country in order. In fact, I would like to see the immigration laws go back to what they were before 1965 and the fiasco that Kennedy put onto this country with wanting to brin in so many ignorant and uneducated immigrants to this country who really offer nothing except trouble to this country.

Old 12-28-2008, 07:40 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
OK, I've got it, your contribution to this discussion is that apparently in
Wyoming, only a few people with french ancestry reside , however,
some of the heritage from the times of the French/Spanish territory is still evident....., uhmmmm, .........thanks for the enlightment!!.
And you poked your nose into a conversation between me and another poster with a completely non-sequiter response to my post in order to show us all......what? That you're capable of reading statistical information off of an internet site and then insert it into a conversation in which it has no relevance ?

So it would seem that your contribution to this discussion is to try to stir sh*t up where none previously existed.

Got it.

Last edited by Kele; 12-28-2008 at 07:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration