U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-25-2008, 09:01 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094

Advertisements

"Homeland Security USA," a reality show produced with the full cooperation of several agencies of the Department of Homeland Security, will have its premiere on Jan. 6 on ABC.

In an announcement Thursday, ABC said the production "has been given unprecedented access to the agencies," including Customs and Border Protection, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Transportation Security Administration and the Coast Guard.


ABC: Take "Homeland Security USA" reality show OFF the air!! | Facebook
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-25-2008, 09:30 AM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
19,628 posts, read 13,272,992 times
Reputation: 12802
America - The Reality Show

Will the country recover under Obama? Will the neocons pull a trick out from under their sleeve before they leave office? What challenges will there be in choosing the Presidential pooch for the Obama family? And a special report from Lou Dobb's on the latest "Immigrant Roundup" he chaperoned on the border over the weekend, all on next weeks program, only on ABC!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2008, 09:56 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
America - The Reality Show

Will the country recover under Obama? Will the neocons pull a trick out from under their sleeve before they leave office? What challenges will there be in choosing the Presidential pooch for the Obama family? And a special report from Lou Dobb's on the latest "Immigrant Roundup" he chaperoned on the border over the weekend, all on next weeks program, only on ABC!
It is a fait accompli---------------Obama won the election fair and square.

Besides: Obama is enraging the 'Libs' as well by his centrist policies thus far
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2008, 07:07 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
It is a fait accompli---------------Obama won the election fair and square.

Besides: Obama is enraging the 'Libs' as well by his centrist policies thus far
He appointed enough pro-illegal racist hispanics to the key positions necessary in the battle against anmnesty for the sake of appearance. When Hillary was in the race we all heard the proclamations that hispanics would never vote for a black man.

Obama is shrewd and calculating enough to realize that it was the necessary evil needed to shut them up. After all they would like to believe that their votes won the election for him. In fact, his promises of amnesty and passage of the nightmare act is the only reason the racist hispanics and illegal alien voters voted for said black man.

He's not stupid and he knows how racist and selfish the laraza crowd really are. That way when amnesty fails, he can simply blame it on the economic woes in the US and it not being the right climate or having enough votes to pass amnesty or the nightmare act.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 12-26-2008 at 07:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2008, 07:17 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Reputation: 6517
I for one would love to see some actual round ups taking place. Show the illegals not yet caught what awaits them.
Tinmans version of the series:
Setting 1 am on the border between texas and mexico.
Cast 20 border agents and 50 national guard members in support.
The night eyes(night vision goggles and camera's) Have detected no less than 50 illegals crossing the border. The troops are positioned in a large half circle. As the illegals enter the middle of the circle the order is given. Close the circle.
Outof nowhere helo's with powerful spot lights desend upon the group. Soldiers close the circle. The illegals with nowhere to run spin around like defective robots. Oh they are afraid. Wire ties are applied to the wrists as they are rounded up and loaded on to a bus.
On another location. A meat packing plant in Kansas.
300 illegals are being rounded up. The employers, managers and a few facilitaors are being arrested. ICE is raiding the homes of the illegals nailing the families before they can escape.
Just another happy day in america and the war on illegals rolls on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2008, 07:24 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I for one would love to see some actual round ups taking place. Show the illegals not yet caught what awaits them.
Tinmans version of the series:
Setting 1 am on the border between texas and mexico.
Cast 20 border agents and 50 national guard members in support.
The night eyes(night vision goggles and camera's) Have detected no less than 50 illegals crossing the border. The troops are positioned in a large half circle. As the illegals enter the middle of the circle the order is given. Close the circle.
Outof nowhere helo's with powerful spot lights desend upon the group. Soldiers close the circle. The illegals with nowhere to run spin around like defective robots. Oh they are afraid. Wire ties are applied to the wrists as they are rounded up and loaded on to a bus.
On another location. A meat packing plant in Kansas.
300 illegals are being rounded up. The employers, managers and a few facilitaors are being arrested. ICE is raiding the homes of the illegals nailing the families before they can escape.
Just another happy day in america and the war on illegals rolls on.
I believe that is exactly what the theme of the show will be. I was reading some of the posts on the Nightmare Act website and they didn't seem too happy about the reporting of the criminal acts of their illegal alien counterparts being brought to the attention of Americans who may still be asleep. Then again, these are delusional children who like their delusional criminal parents think they have done nothing wrong by entering and squatting in this country illegally:

Quote:
DayDREAMer...
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: the bay
Posts: 26



Re: Homeland Security USA
oh man. I think this show has good intentions. There is a need to enforce our laws against those who truly break it for nefarious intentions. but when the viewers apply what they see to regular people.. that's when good folks are blamed.

here's the link the previews:

Homeland Security USA - Home - ABC.com

Homeland Security USA - DREAM Act Portal - Forums
The above is a post from one of the thousands of psychotically, delusional illegal alien college students in denial of being a criminal (speaking in the third person) and demanding the passage of the nightmare act, instate tuition and citizenship. Scarey isn't it?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 12-26-2008 at 07:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2008, 07:38 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Reputation: 6517
The entitlment mentality rages on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2008, 07:44 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The entitlment mentality rages on.
Other than leaving out the word "DELUSIONAL" in front of the word entitlement, I couldn't agree more. The fact that they actually believe that they aren't criminals and count themselves among the law abiding citizens of this country is psychosis of the worst kind.

If it wasn't so crazy it would be funny when they talk about US government officials and say bizarre things such as: "Let's Go Patriots, OUR: laws, congressmen, representatives" etc. I guess they've pretended they weren't illegal criminals for so long they have begun to believe it.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 12-26-2008 at 07:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2008, 07:48 AM
 
Location: somewhere
4,264 posts, read 7,929,045 times
Reputation: 3129
It will be very interesting to see how factual this really is. I am going to remind my hubby to watch it and see what he has to say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-26-2008, 07:50 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Reputation: 6517
The ticking sound they hear is the clock. It is ticking down to when americans as a whole feel the bite of the illegal bug and demand that our gov swats it. It will be difficult to ignore the fact that they too will be hunted down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top