Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 08:10 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times

Advertisements

The greed of money will not even stop to protect America's people it seems. They should have sealed the border long ago. "Terror Across The Border" was aired a few times last year on NBC news, on how Al Quieda trainees flew from Egypt and London to Bolivia an one other? So. American country and trained after 911, for one to two years: learning Spanish and how to speak English like a Mexican, how to dress, etc. like a Mexican. WHAT A PERFECT WAY TO BLEND INTO THE LOS ANGELES POPULATION! Then they made their way up through Mexico and across the desert into L.A. like the other illegals. The border patrol said that around 1 dozen were arrested by 2005 and showed big middle eastern prayer rugs and other middle eastern items that were left in the desert. The border patrol said they were not allowed to speak about this subject. Did anyone else see this report? It was 'also' last year 2006 that Bin Laden and his top deputy made videos stating that L.A. would be attacked soon, that they just had to prepare.
Then in other news last year in L.A. they said it was not if, but a matter of when a Long Beach Harbor ship would be a nuclear bomb and leave Southern Ca. a wasteland. Don't think L.A. is a place I would ever want to go if I didn't live here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2007, 02:14 AM

355 posts, read 842,390 times
So leave, plain and simple. Move to a forest in Cascadia or something.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:55 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
The greed of money will not even stop to protect America's people it seems. They should have sealed the border long ago.
Sealing the border wouldn't do anything to stop John Walker Lindh, Jose Padilla, Richard Reid or Adam Yahiye Gadahn.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:01 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amavel View Post
So leave, plain and simple. Move to a forest in Cascadia or something.

What a nice response. I guess that's the solution. All americans should just up and leave and let the Illegal Aliens invade and take over the USA..

It's happening everywhere. I wonder where some people on here who are Illegal lovers live - Perhaps in a bubble......

Old 03-05-2007, 04:39 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,393,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
What a nice response. I guess that's the solution. All americans should just up and leave and let the Illegal Aliens invade and take over the USA..
Of course it is, how many people are still in Mexico? 2 maybe 3? Well when that's done all the people who were against illegal immigration can move to Mexico and start a new country! Call it something tough.. Like... Neverland Ranch. That'd keep people out... Oh yeah.

Old 03-05-2007, 05:46 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,465,842 times
Seeing a glimpse of Sammie's reply, I'm sure illegal aliens are invading Kansas, Todo. Illegal Immigrants make up less than 1% of Kansas' population. You've been inducing your mind with Lou Dobbs racism cancer.

Old 03-06-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
Of course it is, how many people are still in Mexico? 2 maybe 3? Well when that's done all the people who were against illegal immigration can move to Mexico and start a new country! Call it something tough.. Like... Neverland Ranch. That'd keep people out... Oh yeah.
Hahaha. Neverland Ranch. That's a good one.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:19 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Seeing a glimpse of Sammie's reply, I'm sure illegal aliens are invading Kansas, Todo. Illegal Immigrants make up less than 1% of Kansas' population. You've been inducing your mind with Lou Dobbs racism cancer.
Dusesean! It's 'Toto' not 'Todo'!

Old 03-06-2007, 03:20 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Dusesean! It's 'Toto' not 'Todo'!
dang, you got to it first!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-06-2007, 03:22 PM

LoL...He can't even insult someone the right way. Plus, I thought some of us were on ignore. Ahem....

Besides I'll be out of Kansas soon, thank god. I can't tolerate the illegals anymore and his 1 percent is way off. I guess he needs to visit our schools here and the meat packing plants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration