Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Since the government won't do anything about the illegal population, what should we do?
Encourage Americans to have 3 or more children 7 20.59%
Limit the number of children that illegals have to 2 children 2 5.88%
Other 25 73.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 11:37 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,285,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Three things do bug me about that 'ultimate solution':

#1: not all Mexican nationals here in the USA are illegal aliens; same are visiting/going to school, etc and have the proper documentation to back it up.
#2: many people look stereotypically 'Latino' but are not (Indians both American and East, Mulattos, many Italians, Germans, English, French, Asians, Iranians, Arabs, and so on).
#3: some illegal aliens (including White Mexicans) are of other races/ethnicities and would escape such a sweep.

And most importantly: genocide is a very slippery slope which can engulf other groups of people-----------read that I do
not wish to cross that Rubicon.

Woooowwww.
So the only things that bother you about a genocide are people who aren't illegal getting slaughtered, and that some might escape it?

And aren't you the one that was all for mowing down women and children with a shoot to kill policy on the border?

That's sick, man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2009, 12:45 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Settle down please: I suspect that you and muleskinner are on the same page.

For the record: I am an Old School Liberal------------unless discussing illegal aliens (they need to disappear from the USA) and Second Amendment Rights (I believe in gun control----------hitting my target).

wow an old school liberal, I have not heard that in quite a while. thank you for your patriotism and the belief that Jefferson democrats are still around.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:07 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Woooowwww.
So the only things that bother you about a genocide are people who aren't illegal getting slaughtered, and that some might escape it?

And aren't you the one that was all for mowing down women and children with a shoot to kill policy on the border?

That's sick, man.
The border needs to be fortified as it is; I do not like the idea of killing anyone, that stated if shoot to kill orders are what it takes to secure the USA------------I am all for it. Especially factoring in the growing problem of Mexico's Zetas and friends with the mass murders in Tijuana/Juarez------------all they understand is death.

And I repeat: the idea of a 'Holocaust' ain't good either.

Old 01-02-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
The border needs to be fortified as it is; I do not like the idea of killing anyone, that stated if shoot to kill orders are what it takes to secure the USA------------I am all for it. Especially factoring in the growing problem of Mexico's Zetas and friends with the mass murders in Tijuana/Juarez------------all they understand is death.

And I repeat: the idea of a 'Holocaust' ain't good either.
The Zetas are not the ones crossing the border illegally, and you know it.

Any sane person would be against the mass killing of people, including women and children, crossing illegally.

Old 01-02-2009, 02:37 PM

Quote:
The Zetas are not the ones crossing the border illegally, and you know it.

Any sane person would be against the mass killing of people, including women and children, crossing illegally.
That you are aware of.............

Too: the Zetas and Co. are well aware of the repercussions if they dared to do something stupid in El Paso or any other US city.

Old 01-02-2009, 02:53 PM

87 posts, read 129,600 times
During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.

Homeland Security Report: "A Line In The Sand"

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf (broken link)

Old 01-02-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
That you are aware of.............

Too: the Zetas and Co. are well aware of the repercussions if they dared to do something stupid in El Paso or any other US city.
What are the repercussions? Harm to Mexican people?
How does that really effect them? What makes you think they are scared of you?
They are a criminal organization, not representative of Mexico.

Old 01-02-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
What are the repercussions? Harm to Mexican people?
How does that really effect them? What makes you think they are scared of you?
They are a criminal organization, not representative of Mexico.
You clearly do not understand American culture all that well...........

We are slow to anger: once provoked-------we go ballistic. If that means the subjugation of Mexico (or any other country) who keeps annoying us........so be it

Old 01-02-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
You clearly do not understand American culture all that well...........

We are slow to anger: once provoked-------we go ballistic. If that means the subjugation of Mexico (or any other country) who keeps annoying us........so be it
Aw, cut that sh--. I'm as American as you, WITHOUT having to agree with your views.

You're delusional if you think you speak for all, or even many, Americans. You're speaking for yourself, as well as a few fellow extremists who don't really hold a whole lot of clout in our country's politics.

Old 01-02-2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Aw, cut that sh--. I'm as American as you, WITHOUT having to agree with your views.

You're delusional if you think you speak for all, or even many, Americans. You're speaking for yourself, as well as a few fellow extremists who don't really hold a whole lot of clout in our country's politics.
I stand by what I stated..................

Next!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration