U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 06:33 PM

2,639 posts, read 2,307,315 times

Advertisements

You may as well add Texas to the conversation too. When all the protests were going on last year, even junior high school students were wearing shirts that implied for the Americans to go home, that they were in Texas first. At least they learned something in their Texas History classes. The wording on the shirts was very insulting to Americans; I wish I could remember all that they said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2007, 06:38 PM

2,218 posts, read 4,886,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones/S View Post
Ok Ronzou you got points.
But now I have some question for you.

What would make mexico without California?
The Mexican says: California is our Country, we was the frist here, right?
But now im asking you.
What would be if california belonged too mexico???
I guess California would be a poor country like Mexico. I guess so
All people will go out of Mexico (Californien).
What are you thinking then?
That would be the same as today in California or in antoher state, right?
Well no, the Mexican people were NOT there first. The Native American Indians were. The people "moving" in now just have this wonderful habit of saying MINE, GIMME GIMME, and boy oh boy does or government just bend over and say here you go take it. And I bet they like every moment of it.

Well, California will eventually feel the harshness of low wages and otherwise incomprehensibly high poverty rights, even more so than there are probably now... But with the major amount of Federal money that state gets, I'm pretty sure that other states will feel it first.

So you said if the Mexicans started going to Germany it would be WWIII?

So... Can we ship them there?

Old 03-05-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I like your post and I do agree with the last sentence

how true!!!!
LOL! Oh yes, I do as well. Very very much so.

Old 03-05-2007, 06:42 PM

111 posts, read 398,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post

So you said if the Mexicans started going to Germany it would be WWIII?

So... Can we ship them there?
I think germany is to small for all the mexican into the Usa.

Old 03-05-2007, 06:45 PM

Quote:
I think germany is to small for all the mexican into the Usa.
Well.. Hmm.. Drat.

Worth a try though!

Well we can send them to Spain, I bet they would like to see their long lost relatives again!

Old 03-05-2007, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
Well we can send them to Spain, I bet they would like to see their long lost relatives again!
Hahaha..... that was funny

Old 03-05-2007, 06:52 PM

451 posts, read 1,016,167 times
The Mexicans Just Appeared here...I thought everyone knew that. The Magical Ferry waved her wand, threw her pixidust into the air and clicked her heels and.... POOF!! The Mexicans owned everything. I read that in American History...I thought everyone knew that.

Old 03-05-2007, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Hahaha..... that was funny

But you are right, it seems that the entire world isn't completely oblivious to what's going on. Just.. The US government and some of it's citizens.

Old 03-05-2007, 07:15 PM

I got one more question.

Is the most of american people for a frence or against it?

agree yes or no?

What will happen with Usa and Mexico?

Old 03-05-2007, 07:19 PM

Quote:
I got one more question.

Is the most of the Amercia for a frence or against itIs the most of american people for a fence to mexico or against?

agree yes or no?
I would agree that most of America is for ANYTHING for keeping the illegals out.

There was an article about they were starting it, and the Mexican government pitched a bit*h because oh my goodness it touched something like 6 feet in their land. I don't remember, but it wasn't very far...

I'd say the vast majority of American people are for keeping Illegals out by some means, the fence or something else.

But the Government, is for letting everyone in. Because they couldn't care as long as they get votes.

That's our problem. If our government was full of retards(not figuratively) I'd say this wouldn't be a problem.

You might like Glenn Beck. He's got some great things on illegal immigration. And funny to boot!

And as for any other question ask away, I'm pretty sure the majority of people here will give you an honest answer. Others however. Well... You can read what other people say about it. How it's "not" a problem. And all this other riff raff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or