U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-05-2007, 03:35 PM
 
111 posts, read 398,942 times
Reputation: 70

Advertisements

Hi Guy's,


1. My English isn't good. But I try it and I want to say something about the immigrants into the State. Don't write stupids comments about my bad english. I know that my english is bad.


2. I guess you guys know everything, but I wanna tell you my opinion.


I'm from Germany. I live few months into the USA. I traveled to California, Anaheim, because it was my dream of me to live into the State and i would like to go to college to study Drafting and Design. Where I came to California I was very sad and disappointed. Where is USA? California has a big problem with illigalen immigrant from latin Amercia. When I get out of my house and then I see only mexican people. Is that normal? I go to the school in Anaheim (NOCCCD) to study english. In my class are only Mexican people. They live 2-5 and more years in Usa and don't speak very well english.

I just live into the State since 3 Monats and I speak better english as the Latinos people. I try to learn english as fast as i can. I think they don't want to learn english, because they don't like the State and they're coming across the border to find a better job. It's sad to see that a land like usa the helps need of Illigal to survive . Usa support them the immigration in our land. For example, the Tv sender, Radio, in stores on the packs everywhere.

You won't find it in another country, only in Usa. The american people have to learn spanish to find a better job. That's actually sad. I read a story about the Lations on the streets of America. They wanted better laws for them. What for right have them? Illegale lations shouldn't be right, not as much as the American . Nobody had forced them to come to the Usa. A other story is with the back people. They was forced to come to the Usa. That's correct or? Do you know what I mean? The Lations try to change America. I guess they're going to win this fight.

Without Lations is Uaa the economics bad. Without lations would america also getting along. A German guy's says: If you want to change something then you have to backstikes to bear. Usa have to do something or nothing. I guess the fence on Mexico is great idea, but what happened with all the other people who travel legally with a visa into the Usa? What will make the Usa against it? Usa need better laws to survive that. When America tries to change a law, then the people of immigrants designate the Usa People as racist. Why? For Example: The lations have a own Oscar right?

What will happen if the White people do something of this kind? I think it isn't rasicst because the lations are in Usa and they have to adapt. Right? Also the Mayor from Los Angeles support the immigration to California.

Because he is originally from latin amercia and he grew up in Los Angeles. I think he is a invitation for Lation to come to Usa. That can't be. I'm going to go back to Germany when i'm done with the school. I met a small groups from another country. They told me the same. Usa will be Mexico in the future. Mexican people don't stop with imigration to Usa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-05-2007, 04:34 PM
 
2,218 posts, read 4,886,782 times
Reputation: 1703
[quote=Jones/S;428075]Hi Guy's,

Quote:
1. My English isn't good. But I try it and I want to say something about the immigrants into the State. Don't write stupids comments about my bad english. I know that my english is bad.
Seems pretty good to me.

Quote:
2. I guess you guys know everything, but I wanna tell you my opinion.
I don't know everything, but I see people who think they do.


Quote:
I'm from Germany. I live few months into the USA. I traveled to California, Anaheim, because it was my dream of me to live into the State and i would like to go to college to study Drafting and Design. Where I came to California I was very sad and disappointed. Where is USA? California has a big problem with illigalen immigrant from latin Amercia. When I get out of my house and then I see only mexican people. Is that normal? I go to the school in Anaheim (NOCCCD) to study english. In my class are only Mexican people. They live 2-5 and more years in Usa and don't speak very well english.
I know where you're coming from here. But it's everywhere that has a problem with immigration from everywhere. Well, after this next election, or after the immigration bills get past, the world will have to buy new globes because it won't be the USA anymore, because it will offend people to say I live in America. So they'll probably call it Mexico Jr. or Northern Central America. Something retarded like that. Seeing nothing, but Mexcians is that normal? Well to some people here yes, quite so, but to others no, not really.

You CANT say that, you'll be attacked, because Mexicans don't HAVE to speak English for it to be fair. They only have to pick our crops or build our buildings, for it to be fair. You know do the jobs that Americans don't want to do. Because obviously people don't like the feeling of accomplishment anymore.


Quote:
I just live into the State since 3 Monats and I speak better english as the Latinos people. I try to learn english as fast as i can. I think they don't want to learn english, because they don't like the State and they're coming across the border to find a better job. It's sad to see that a land like usa the helps need of Illigal to survive . Usa support them the immigration in our land. For example, the Tv sender, Radio, in stores on the packs everywhere.
When you actually try to learn the language it's not hard to learn faster than others. But when you really don't care and you're going to learn ESL because it's cheap or free, or cheap as free, then why bother, because you're not paying for it. The USA does NOT need any help, the people that hire them are worthless pieces of **** that want cheap labor. Especially the farmers, if we would abolish child labor laws we wouldn't have this problem. Your kid wants a video game? Go pick tomatoes or make some clothes. Simple, you don't even have to go far. Plenty of kids here. It's too easy for kids these days anyways. Their ps3 and xbox it's stupid.


Quote:
You won't find it in another country, only in Usa. The american people have to learn spanish to find a better job. That's actually sad. I read a story about the Lations on the streets of America. They wanted better laws for them. What for right have them? Illegale lations shouldn't be right, not as much as the American . Nobody had forced them to come to the Usa. A other story is with the back people. They was forced to come to the Usa. That's correct or? Do you know what I mean? The Lations try to change America. I guess they're going to win this fight.
Not yet you won't. What right have them? Well apparently all the right in the world, well at least that's what some people here think.. As well as our government. Hypocritical isn't it? Worry about the citizens last. Ain't that a great theory? Well as for the Africans, that was a deal Columbus made with some slave traders down in Africa. And they were English not Americans. America didn't even exist yet. The only reason why they are winning is because the government is letting them win. If it was up to the choice of American citizens they would be shipped right back to backwash land.


Quote:
Without Lations is Uaa the economics bad. Without lations would america also getting along. A German guy's says: If you want to change something then you have to backstikes to bear. Usa have to do something or nothing. I guess the fence on Mexico is great idea, but what happened with all the other people who travel legally with a visa into the Usa? What will make the Usa against it? Usa need better laws to survive that. When America tries to change a law, then the people of immigrants designate the Usa People as racist. Why? For Example: The lations have a own Oscar right?
It's without cheap workers the economics would be bad, so if you can work cheaper than the people coming here stealing the jobs and sealing Americas fate. For them to pay a real wage, and well, you'll see how many places will still hire their illegals when they have to pay them just as much as an American. ANYTHING to keep people out of the USA is a great idea. Sharks with lazer beams. Automated turrets. Big tanks and cannons. Evil turtles with bazookas. SOMETHING.

Quote:
What will happen if the White people do something of this kind? I think it isn't rasicst because the lations are in Usa and they have to adapt. Right? Also the Mayor from Los Angeles support the immigration to California.
I really don't care about the Oscars because I don't watch them, it's a waste of otherwise more bad television.

Quote:
Because he is originally from latin amercia and he grew up in Los Angeles. I think he is a invitation for Lation to come to Usa. That can't be. I'm going to go back to Germany when i'm done with the school. I met a small groups from another country. They told me the same. Usa will be Mexico in the future. Mexican people don't stop with imigration to Usa.
Yeah, people from other countries can see what's happening to America.. Why can't people here? Good grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 04:39 PM
 
Location: Deep In The Heat Of Texas
2,639 posts, read 2,307,315 times
Reputation: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones/S View Post
Sry About my English it realy bad.
if they tried to come to germany, they will begin 3th world war
I think your English was fine for anyone to understand what you're saying.

I agree with you very much. The USA has many problems and illegal immigration is definitely one of them. Hopefully, no one will write stupid comments about your English. You make more sense than some Americans.

I remember my dad many years ago when we lived in California saying, "One of these days, this state is going to be overrun with Mexicans." I thought the comment was a bit silly and definitely premature back then. Wow! He really was right, and he'd roll over in his grave if he saw CA now and the rest of the country as well.

I know if I were to live in another country, I would be like you and learn the language as quickly as I could. Congratulations to you for doing so well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
 
451 posts, read 1,016,167 times
Reputation: 342
You are the kind of immigrant that this country needs...Someone who WANTS to learn the language and you also realize that to be successful in this country it is a necessity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman Area
1,431 posts, read 3,571,596 times
Reputation: 1175
Im actually kind of embarrassed that people come to this country either touring or legally immigrating here and see what it is becoming.

I hope that these illegals pack it up and move to Laguna Beach or some ritzy area and set up shop. When the issue starts knocking on their door like most Americans maybe this will awaken the rest of the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 05:29 PM
 
111 posts, read 398,942 times
Reputation: 70
Ok Ronzou you got points.
But now I have some question for you.

What would make mexico without California?
The Mexican says: California is our Country, we was the frist here, right?
But now im asking you.
What would be if california belonged too mexico???
I guess California would be a poor country like Mexico. I guess so
All people will go out of Mexico (Californien).
What are you thinking then?
That would be the same as today in California or in antoher state, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 05:41 PM
 
173 posts, read 372,021 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones/S View Post
Ok Ronzou you got points.
But now I have some question for you.

What would make mexico without California?
The Mexican says: California is our Country, we was the frist here, right?
But now im asking you.
What would be if california belonged too mexico???
I guess California would be a poor country like Mexico. I guess so
All people will go out of Mexico (Californien).
What are you thinking then?
That would be the same as today in California or in antoher state, right?
Welcome Jones/S

So you say California once belonged to Mexico. And you think in reverse, Californians would invade Mexico? Wrong. USA citizens would be successful. We would not need the Mexicans to pay for our babies and our food and our houses. We would pay for ourselves, because we are a proud American people. We don't want Mexicans to feed us. We do not beg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 06:12 PM
 
111 posts, read 398,942 times
Reputation: 70
I mean.

For Example:
Califonria isn't a counrty of the Usa. Ok?
California would be a poor country. All the originally mexican where live in Mexico, will get out of this country. (Mexico mean California) That would be the same like today. The Mexican people going to travel in a other country, right? in a better Usa country to earn more money. Then maybe would be Las Veagas as today Los Angeles for the Immigrants.

i want a answer of my question from Ronzou
What would make mexico without California?
The Mexican says: California is our Country, we was the frist here, right?

What would the mexican say then? This is our country like in Los Angeles? I dont think so.
I hope you guys understand what i mean
Nothin has to do who was first in California, thats only a excuse to stay into the Usa and to try to make the Law better for them.

Sry about my english again

Last edited by Jones/S; 03-05-2007 at 06:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 06:29 PM
 
451 posts, read 1,016,167 times
Reputation: 342
I had it first...Its mine! NO!! Mexicans/Latinos were not the first "HERE" Everyone is being racist to the poor hard working Dinosaurs. WHAT ABOUT THE DINISOURS DAMN IT!!! Show some compassion!! these dinosaurs only want to better themselves. Compassion is needed for these creatures that are constantly ignored and forgotten about... OPEN YOUR HEARTS!!! YOU RACIST PIGS!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2007, 06:31 PM
 
Location: Midwest
6,739 posts, read 8,541,977 times
Reputation: 16512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed View Post
Willkommen zur den USA! Vergeben Sie mein schlechtes Deutsch, hab ich viel Deutsch vergessen. Ich habe in Deutschland fuer ueber 8 Jahre gelebt, und wie Sie ich viel Sprache in einer Kurzarbeit gelernt habe. Zu mir scheint es, dass die Mexikaner nicht wollen, Englisch zu lernen. Oder, Mexikaner sind Idioten. Ich bin nicht sicher welcher.

I like your post and I do agree with the last sentence

how true!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top