U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 08:09 PM

87 posts, read 114,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
What'd you forget your reading classes?
"Saying" and "Suggesting" are two different things, better pull out your English Dictionary (a book that lists the words of a language and gives their meaning, or their equivalent in a different language.) this time, instead of your Dictator Dictionary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 08:18 PM

34,990 posts, read 33,892,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
"Saying" and "Suggesting" are two different things, better pull out your English Dictionary (a book that lists the words of a language and gives their meaning, or their equivalent in a different language.) this time, instead of your Dictator Dictionary.
Unless she knew with certainty who attacked her, she could only suggest. That's not dishonest, if she truly didnt know for certain who attacked her, and it's legally prudent. But she can imply - which she did - leading others to infer - which they have done.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Unless she knew with certainty who attacked her, she could only suggest. That's not dishonest, if she truly didnt know for certain who attacked her, and it's legally prudent. But she can imply - which she did - leading others to infer - which they have done.
People from foreign descent don't understand the freedoms that we have in America. Every one is innocent until proven guilty, that is a well know fact. Because she said, some of her perpetrators (Perps), spoke Spanish. You illegal alien supporters all get your panties in a bunch over it. Lighten up! Let the law take it course. The police and/or FBI will first investigate persons, who had reason to harm her. I’m sure they'll catch them, unless they’re under the radar and are persons who are illegal aliens from foreign countries.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
People from foreign descent don't understand the freedoms that we have in America. Every one is innocent until proven guilty, that is a well know fact. Because she said, some of her perpetrators (Perps), spoke Spanish. You illegal alien supporters all get your panties in a bunch over it. Lighten up! Let the law take it course. The police and/or FBI will first investigate persons, who had reason to harm her. I’m sure they'll catch them, unless they’re under the radar and are persons who are illegal aliens from foreign countries.
Why do you call me an illegal alien supporter?

Who's trying to stop the law from taking its course? Everyone looks forward to the next chapter in this story.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Why do you call me an illegal alien supporter?

Who's trying to stop the law from taking its course? Everyone looks forward to the next chapter in this story.
Are you an illegal alien supporter, one who condones Amnesty and illegal aliens to work in America illegally? Do you condone rewarding lawbreaking illegal aliens?

Old 01-05-2009, 09:02 PM

No, I asked why you called me one. I've answered you politely and, I think, helpfully in your thread about the public asking and speaking about illegal immigrants without being called racist. You might extend me the same courtesy.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
No, I asked why you called me one. I've answered you politely and, I think, helpfully in your thread about the public asking and speaking about illegal immigrants without being called racist. You might extend me the same courtesy.
In my opinion, it seems to me, you're soft on illegal aliens and you can’t bat for both teams at the same time.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
In my opinion, it seems to me, you're soft on illegal aliens and you can’t bat for both teams at the same time.
It doesn't matter, never mind.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:12 PM

HeraldNet.com update: HeraldNet: Everett Minutemen leader says hoax claims 'ridiculous'

Update from Shawna Forde's website: Brutal Attack on Shawna Forde-Minutemen American Defense National Director (http://www.minutemenamericandefense.us/BrutalAttack.html - broken link)

Old 01-05-2009, 10:15 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,901,369 times
Thanks. I've been wanting to follow this.
It still looks suspicious to me.

Why no word on any kind of medical reports though? If she was sexually assaulted, wouldn't she have gone to a hospital? And those reports used in the police investigation?

What about this part?
Quote:
Last week Forde said she believes the violence involving her family is somehow linked to those activities.

It is a claim she’s made before, including early last year, when her daughter left home without permission. Forde launched a Web-based search, suggesting the girl may have been grabbed by Hispanic gangs
Just seems fishy to me.

What are the police doing? I get the impression they're just sitting there scratching their heads. If it appears a gang has attacked a woman, sexually assaulted her, days after a shooting she alleges is connected, wouldn't they be focusing on this? If this is true, this is some serious stuff and they need to be on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration