U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Surprise, Az
3,496 posts, read 8,364,899 times
Reputation: 1832

Advertisements

Well...if it is made up then she needs to be charged like this person was


Former McCain volunteer arraigned in made-up assault
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-07-2009, 11:56 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,956,314 times
Reputation: 6156
Who shot the minuteman’s husband and raped her? No Compromise When it Comes to Being Right!
Shawna Forde, executive director of Minutemen American Defense, is my guest tonight. On Dec. 22, her husband was shot three times. On Dec. 29, Forde filed a police report that she was beaten up and raped in the same home. She is alleging that it was an MS 13 gang who perpetrated these crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2009, 12:38 AM
 
1,448 posts, read 2,665,634 times
Reputation: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Well...if it is made up then she needs to be charged like this person was


Former McCain volunteer arraigned in made-up assault
Agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-08-2009, 02:42 AM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,956,314 times
Reputation: 6156
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Who shot the minuteman’s husband and raped her? No Compromise When it Comes to Being Right!
Shawna Forde, executive director of Minutemen American Defense, is my guest tonight. On Dec. 22, her husband was shot three times. On Dec. 29, Forde filed a police report that she was beaten up and raped in the same home. She is alleging that it was an MS 13 gang who perpetrated these crimes.
This is actually a good interview. It's two hours long. The questions from the interviewer and from callers are pretty direct, but Shawna answers the important ones with "I don't know." No one comes out and exactly calls her a liar, but a lot of questions are still left by the end. But, more details come through about the shooting of her husband, about the layout of their house and how these attackers would have had to enter and exit, and about the police inspection after her attack - no dusting for fingerprints, no photos taken of Shawna's injuries. The interviewer is very good - does not flinch.

This should open the QuickTime recording directly - http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/shows/show_384430.mp3
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2009, 08:15 AM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,956,314 times
Reputation: 6156
January 9 - the day after the Everett lead detective returned from vacation, no trace remains of the incident on Shawna's Minuteman Defense website.

Shawna- Forde-Minutemen-American-Defense

Lawyer's advice? Kindly police advice? It's as if it never happened.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2009, 08:37 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,802,950 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
January 9 - the day after the Everett lead detective returned from vacation, no trace remains of the incident on Shawna's Minuteman Defense website.

Shawna- Forde-Minutemen-American-Defense (http://www.minutemenamericandefense.us/ShawnaForde.html - broken link)

Lawyer's advice? Kindly police advice? It's as if it never happened.

LOL, what a joke. I wonder what the OP thinks now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2009, 09:03 AM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,956,314 times
Reputation: 6156
The Minutemen American Defense Forums - never very busy - have removed all mention of The Incident too, and Shawna's story (the OP in this thread) had been a Sticky. A note - "Urgent! National Director Attacked" - has been replaced by a stern warning: "NO FLAMING. It will be moderated out and users banned !!"

Minutemen American Defense Forums - Powered by vBulletin

jazzycomehome is still up, however.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2009, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,905,153 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
LOL, what a joke. I wonder what the OP thinks now.
None of the 'anti-illegals' have even bothered posting, haha.
Reading stories like this, who are the "desperate" ones? The hammer falls on another Minuteman/SOS/whatever fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2009, 09:52 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,905,153 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
The Minutemen American Defense Forums - never very busy - have removed all mention of The Incident too, and Shawna's story (the OP in this thread) had been a Sticky. A note - "Urgent! National Director Attacked" - has been replaced by a stern warning: "NO FLAMING. It will be moderated out and users banned !!"

Minutemen American Defense Forums - Powered by vBulletin

jazzycomehome is still up, however.
Thanks for keeping up on this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,956,314 times
Reputation: 6156
Default Jan. 16: Minutemen group leader reports being shot

EVERETT -- The Everett-based leader of a group that she says patrols the nation's borders looking for drug smugglers and illegal immigrants was in an Everett hospital this morning being treated for an apparent gunshot wound in the arm.

It is the third report of violence connected to Shawna Forde in Everett since Dec. 22. That's when her estranged husband was shot at his home. Forde reported being beaten and raped there a week later by intruders.
***
Goetz said police are investigating whether there is any possible connection with the Dec. 22 shooting and the reported Dec. 29 sexual assault.
***
Forde last week met with detectives to be interviewed on the sexual assault report. They asked her back to talk about her husband's shooting. Forde indicated she would talk to them, but had to reschedule and the meeting is pending, Goetz said.
HeraldNet: Minutemen group leader reports being shot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top