U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-16-2009, 03:21 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,427,088 times
Reputation: 47455

Advertisements

im sorry please provide a link. this is beginning to look like a false report.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-16-2009, 04:35 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,863,084 times
Reputation: 6156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
im sorry please provide a link. this is beginning to look like a false report.
It's fascinating... I've been following it.

Links to all this are throughout this thread. (Edit - here is the page with her hospital papers that took the place of her attack photos: ShawnaFordeAttackHospitalDischarge (http://minutemenamericandefense.us/ShawnaFordeAttackHospitalDischarge.html - broken link) )

First her almost-ex husband was shot in the arms and the chest at home on Dec. 22 by a small skinny white guy. Her husband is still in the hospital.

Then Dec. 29 she was beaten and raped at home (the Jan.16 HeraldNet.com report has the police sketch of the suspect) by marauders who drew a circled "13" on the kitchen floor with a marker. The report of this attack is the link in this thread's initial post. She posted a string of pictures of her bruised and slashed self and of the "13" on her site, but her wounds' lackadaisical quality led almost immediately to skepticism and then to calls of hoax. Another Minuteman site put out a statement saying it officially didn't believe her story.

The 6th of January she gave an inconclusive interview in an otherwise detailed radio story.

The 9th of January the pictures disappeared from her site and all mention of the attack, and of her husband's shooting, were removed from her site and also from its forums. But a few days later she posted her emergency-room release papers in place of the attack photos. She contacted the Everett paper and told Scott North that the hoax accusations were ridiculous.

Today, Jan. 16, Scott North updates us on Shawna at HeraldNet.com: the night of the 15th she was shot in the arm by an unrecognized assailant as she walked alone in an alley near her house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2009, 07:03 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,898,658 times
Reputation: 226
Man, those Hispanic gangbangers sure have a hard time killing people.

Last edited by antialphabet; 01-16-2009 at 08:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2009, 07:25 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,863,084 times
Reputation: 6156
This is the polite branch, the ones with the nice handwriting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2009, 09:47 AM
 
Location: Surprise, Az
3,496 posts, read 8,344,345 times
Reputation: 1832
This lady is seriously messed up in the head. She needs some serious psy help...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2009, 09:50 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
It's fascinating... I've been following it.

Links to all this are throughout this thread. (Edit - here is the page with her hospital papers that took the place of her attack photos: ShawnaFordeAttackHospitalDischarge (http://minutemenamericandefense.us/ShawnaFordeAttackHospitalDischarge.html - broken link) )

First her almost-ex husband was shot in the arms and the chest at home on Dec. 22 by a small skinny white guy. Her husband is still in the hospital.

Then Dec. 29 she was beaten and raped at home (the Jan.16 HeraldNet.com report has the police sketch of the suspect) by marauders who drew a circled "13" on the kitchen floor with a marker. The report of this attack is the link in this thread's initial post. She posted a string of pictures of her bruised and slashed self and of the "13" on her site, but her wounds' lackadaisical quality led almost immediately to skepticism and then to calls of hoax. Another Minuteman site put out a statement saying it officially didn't believe her story.

The 6th of January she gave an inconclusive interview in an otherwise detailed radio story.

The 9th of January the pictures disappeared from her site and all mention of the attack, and of her husband's shooting, were removed from her site and also from its forums. But a few days later she posted her emergency-room release papers in place of the attack photos. She contacted the Everett paper and told Scott North that the hoax accusations were ridiculous.

Today, Jan. 16, Scott North updates us on Shawna at HeraldNet.com: the night of the 15th she was shot in the arm by an unrecognized assailant as she walked alone in an alley near her house.
She sounds like a complete nut job. The initial story should never have been reported or printed until the allegations surrounding it were unequivocably confirmed.

Thanks for the update.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2009, 10:11 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
She sounds like a complete nut job. The initial story should never have been reported or printed until the allegations surrounding it were unequivocably confirmed.

Thanks for the update
.
I wish I could rep you. Iím sure you have disappointed many of your adversaries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2009, 10:15 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I wish I could rep you. I’m sure you have disappointed many of your adversaries.
Those who would like to paint me into the racist/anti-hispanic corner are as nutty as the subject of the aforementioned article.

As for the rep, that's okay my sister, it's the thought that counts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2009, 11:08 AM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,863,084 times
Reputation: 6156
This is such an interesting story. I recommend the radio interview (linked a couple of pages back).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2009, 11:12 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
This is such an interesting story. I recommend the radio interview (linked a couple of pages back).
I have a feeling it's going to get even more "interesting" as time goes by. It is unfortunate that people on both sides of this issue have no problem making it up as they go along.

If it is confirmed that she is lying she should be prosecuted as she could have easily incited a riot.

Question: Do you know if it has been confirmed that her husband is in on this scheme as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top