U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2009, 09:12 PM

759 posts, read 2,837,540 times

Advertisements

First of all I never said my wife was an ER physician...
Second I don't care if you believe my wife is an MD or not. I could be George Bush on the internet right?

Anyhow, we probably pay more in income taxes in a year than you make in 2, so that we can support those welfare checks and food stamps.

My wife is an MD with multiple sub specialties. She has worked in ER as most Physicians have during residency. (you do not have to be an ER doctor to work in the ER in most states) Plus in Texas the ethics committee meet and debates, however; their decision can be challenged in court as in this case. If not the wait time is 10 days, then they can turn off life support.

To the Illegal section 8 idiot, who probably is stealing benefits from my taxes, here is the article :
Fight over baby's life support divides ethicists - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 09:21 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
The myth about all the freebies undocumented peopleget, has been debunked, what's the next myth?, that a couple of "vatos locos" orchestrated 9/11?? Ha,Ha, Ha..
What is wrong with you? The poster who is an ER physician just got done explaining to you exactly how an illegal alien can come rolling in to an ER, receive thousands of dollars of medical care and walk off leaving the US taxpayer on the hook for the bill.
Furthermore, do not doubt for one second that a not particularly bright or educated illegal alien teen mother can indeed keep a hospital tied up if she is incapable of understanding or refuses to understand that her baby has an incurable, hopeless condition and there is not point in keeping the child alive on a ventilator.

Last edited by andreabeth; 01-11-2009 at 09:37 PM..

Old 01-11-2009, 09:23 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon7 View Post
Second I don't care if you believe my wife is an MD or not. I could be George Bush on the internet right?

Anyhow, we probably pay more in income taxes in a year than you make in 2, so that we can support those welfare checks and food stamps.

My wife is an MD with multiple sub specialties. She has worked in ER as most Physicians have during residency. (you do not have to be an ER doctor to work in the ER in most states) Plus in Texas the ethics committee meet and debates, however; their decision can be challenged in court as in this case. If not the wait time is 10 days, then they can turn off life support.

To the Illegal section 8 idiot, who probably is stealing benefits from my taxes, here is the article :

Old 01-11-2009, 10:30 PM

197 posts, read 231,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon7 View Post

I agree with you no one cares what your wife does for a living, now, as I expected, your argument is a fabrication, the kid on the story is 17 months old, no where does it mention the mother to be undocumented, furthermore the hospital is in Austin, almost 4 hours away from where you claim to reside(sugar land, TX)
ANOTHER MYTH DEBUNKED, this is why no one takes the intolerant-radicals seriously:smack :

Old 01-12-2009, 07:22 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
I agree with you no one cares what your wife does for a living, now, as I expected, your argument is a fabrication, the kid on the story is 17 months old, no where does it mention the mother to be undocumented, furthermore the hospital is in Austin, almost 4 hours away from where you claim to reside(sugar land, TX)
ANOTHER MYTH DEBUNKED, this is why no one takes the intolerant-radicals seriously:smack :
Being intolerant of illegal aliens is not radical: if anything; it is more of a 'whack job' thing to actually support those criminals.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:39 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,773,603 times
Quote:
OH GIVE ME A BRAKE!!! A little cynical aren't you. I personally don't see where u debunked anything. If you are talking intolerant-radicals could be you are looking in a mirror. Die naturally on a ventlator?? Like God intended? This a joke?

Old 01-18-2009, 02:28 PM

197 posts, read 231,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Being intolerant of illegal aliens is not radical: if anything; it is more of a 'whack job' thing to actually support those criminals.
No, radicals usually come up with irrational accussations against the immigrants, here we have debunked many of those myths.

Old 01-18-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
No, radicals usually come up with irrational accussations against the immigrants, here we have debunked many of those myths.
Mori-vivi: quit dragging the good name of legal immigrants through the mud of illegal alien criminals.

Old 01-18-2009, 03:13 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,773,603 times
Quote:
1. Radical does not equate to Racial. 2. I belive he said illegal aliens. 3. Repeating the same old thing over & over Doesn't make true. 4. I think you are just trolling.

Old 01-18-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
1. Radical does not equate to Racial. 2. I belive he said illegal aliens. 3. Repeating the same old thing over & over Doesn't make true. 4. I think you are just trolling.
The rhetoric from the dying pro illegal side will continue to grow---------in their hearts they know they are losing the battle of public opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration