U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 06:35 AM

638 posts, read 1,638,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
During the immigration debates, I watch him fight long and hard in the Senate for legalizing illegal aliens.
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY is that what illegal aliens are about!
I'm glad somebody else saw that too . . my opinion of him was formed when he outstretched his arm and said, "Who's going to work in all these hotels?" I answered, "Is there enough rope to hang all you treasonous and treacherous, corrupt conspirators?"

Everything about amnesty for illegal aliens is propaganda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2009, 07:33 AM

11,102 posts, read 12,806,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
More than 2/3rds of amnestied illegals would become DEMOCRATIC VOTERS. Do you actually think that Republican politicians are pushing for that coveted 1/3? 2/3 rds of a hypothetical 20 million illegal aliens is 13.3 million voters for the Dems and 6.6 million voters for the Repubs. That would be an advantage of 6.7 million new voters for the Democrats. So again, who is salivating for that steaming pile of Obama amnesty.
Links to proof???? Or just the voices in your head.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:08 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,821,083 times
I still believe they are simply feigning attempts at amnesty, and have no intentions of actually passing a bill. Amnesty would not benefit the corporate masters who rely on cheap illegal labor to continue to amass their fortunes, and we all know the corporate elite actually run this country. It’s all a facade, and they can again blame the mean-spirited “racists” for killing yet another amnesty bill.

We already have millions of legal citizens being laid-off and unable to find employment. Why would they want to add millions of amnestied ‘new’ citizens to the payrolls, realizing they could no longer pay them under the table and avoid tax liabilities, or pay them below minimum wage with no benefits? Moreover, how could they possibly justify the employment of former illegal aliens now legalized, while millions of U.S. citizens remain unemployed? It would be catastrophic during this economic implosion. They’re not that stupid.

Their strategy is to continue with the status quo under the guise of attempting to legalize the 20+ million illegal aliens. The corporate elite will continue to profit; the special interest groups will continue to receive government funding; and the borders will continue to remain open.

Old 01-07-2009, 01:27 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,398,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Links to proof???? Or just the voices in your head.
You disagree with the 2/3rds of amnestied illegals becoming Democratic voters or you're looking for statistical proof? Well, as you know, there aren't those kinds of statistics on "undocumented" illegals. But to further clarify, I'm actually saying that 2/3rds of amnestied ILLEGAL HISPANICS will become Democrats. I came to my conclusion based on the fact that 2 out of 3 LEGAL hispanics voted Democratic, based in part on the constant blatant hispandering of Democratic politicians. The illlegal Hispanics live right in the middle of the legal Hispanic community and frankly seem to walk lock step with the legal hispanic community. Further, as I've stated, the demographics of illegal Hispanics, that of being poor, poorly educated, don't speak much English, wanting to go on the gov teat, certainly fits the Democratic party much better that the Republican party. You disagree? What does the Republican party have to offer the majority of illegal Hispanics? While the vast majority of illegal aliens would seem to be Hispanics, with most of the Hispanics being from Mexico, the non Hispanic illegal aliens are more of an unknown factor.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:59 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,774,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
The path
Learn English
Pay a very large fine
Get a sponsor from an e-verified employer or you have 6 months to do so then gone
If you are using Social Services then another fine
Just like welfare, govt agencies will be allowed to check your house to make sure you are complying
Once made a citizen you will get it revoked if one slip up
Make sure Uncle Sam is in it hard for tax return status and information

The bottom line is to stop the sucking sound of millions of Illegals ravaging social services.
Harry Reid & CO. are the first in a long line of democratic commies. How abt. a path that says " get out of r country! Get in line & we won't lock your sorry buts up."Why should they get special treatment for breaking our laws!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration