U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 09:30 AM

451 posts, read 1,015,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
February 16, 2004 issue
Copyright © 2004 The American Conservative

Kiss The Old America Good-Bye

by Pat Buchanan

The Bush amnesty for 8 to 12 million illegal aliens is more than a dereliction of his constitutional duty to enforce America’s laws. It is an admission by President Bush that the Third-Worldization of America is inevitable and unstoppable.

For what Mr. Bush is saying is this: We cannot stop the invasion. We can no longer defend the borders. It is hopeless. So let us make the best of it by pardoning the lawbreakers and gate-crashers, legalizing the coming invasion, and welcoming the entire family of any “guest worker” who can find a job.

Mexican President Vicente Fox may be yowling for open borders. Bush is delivering them. Amnesty means not only that all the millions of illegals already here stay, but also millions more will be coming now that they know America’s gates are unguarded and no one gets sent back. By 2050, America will be a different country.

What will she look like? Like the California of today—only much more so. Americans of European descent will be less than half the U.S. population and a rapidly shrinking minority. As late as 1960 they were about 90 percent.
Excerpt

Story Continues
http://www.amconmag.com/2004/2004_02_16/buchanan.html (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2007, 11:35 AM

238 posts, read 131,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
Excerpt

Story Continues
http://www.amconmag.com/2004/2004_02_16/buchanan.html (broken link)

I doubt that very seriously.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:38 AM

2,967 posts, read 1,652,970 times
Very sad indeed. I once heard a quote that went something like: a country without borders is not a country, it is just a piece of land.

It is so sad that the great country of the U.S.A is becoming just that, a piece of land.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:51 AM

America has become just a piece of land! The politicians are the pimps and the illegal immigrants are the "Johns"...The politicians are pimping America out so badly that before to long there wont be enough land to go around. We the citizens are the ones that suffer...left to deal with all of the lawlessness on the streets.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:22 PM

238 posts, read 131,593 times
Quote:
America has become just a piece of land! The politicians are the pimps and the illegal immigrants are the "Johns"...The politicians are pimping America out so badly that before to long there wont be enough land to go around. We the citizens are the ones that suffer...left to deal with all of the lawlessness on the streets.
I don't know where you were raised or where you live now, but, I don't think you would make a good team member. It's best if you just go away, since you are already defeated.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:06 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,489,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
I don't know where you were raised or where you live now, but, I don't think you would make a good team member. It's best if you just go away, since you are already defeated.
boomer you need to come down off your mountain, that thin air is getting to your brain !

Old 03-08-2007, 03:11 PM

17,449 posts, read 22,948,866 times
The old America began to die when Reagan was unfortunately elected and the New Deal laws started to be dismantled. It's been downhill ever since.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Defeated? By you? I would not allow myself to ever be defeated by the likes of you! Any one who claims themselves as a "Texican" is not a member of any so called "team", you choose to live in your own pathetic a$$ society known as "Texicans". Where I was raised and where I live now is a ridiculous statement...What does that have to do with anything? That statement alone shows me that you are the one who is truly defeated.

I was born and raised in America...I live in America...Unlike you who is an American but claim yourself as a "Texican"...Pathetic!

Old 03-08-2007, 09:45 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,628 times
Default Mountian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
I doubt that very seriously.
You doubt what? Your post makes no sense.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:52 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,628 times
Quote:
Lawlessness is exactly what is going on in Southern CA. right now, it is so bad it's really getting to me even though I'm in a nice area. The sheriff told me today while I was sitting in my car waiting for a service person in a parking lot that it's dangerous day and night and to keep a low profile. There were cars driving by with what looked like gang members and there have been several murders in the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration