U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 07:02 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Well, if you don't care about all the Hispanic Americans that have contributed to this country, then why not?

When we have a discussion of crime in America, we should be able to freely discuss Blacks.
When we have a discussion of sex crimes and serial killers in America, we should be able to freely discuss Whites.
When we discuss immigration, we should freely discuss Hispanics.

Sounds fun to me!
Let's bash the majority who aren't doing those things because of the few who do!
You're a little late for the party. Been there, done that. I have no problem acknowledging the maladies many suffer in my race. It's a fact. Sorry to disappoint you.

If you want to discuss black and white U.S. citizen crimes, this is not the forum. However, you will usually find at least one Black thread on the P&OC Forum -- help yourself.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:03 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
For the record, race has never been an issue with me. As I have stated on numerous occasions, my family looks like the UN. I don't care what race/ethnicity illegal aliens are, I want them out of my country.

It is not my fault the vast majority of illegal aliens are Hispanic. It's a fact, and the sooner you and other pro-illegals accept it, the better off you will be. I can't change the facts to suit your agenda. Sorry.
Adding to your very true statement, they keep ignoring the fact that their racist agenda of blurring the lines of legal vs. illegal "immigrants" while marching for and embracing illegal aliens based solely upon race/ethnicity, as opposed to being on the right side of the law and denouncing said illegals was self incriminating.

You can't ride two donkeys with one ass and you can't be on both sides of the law. You are either for illegal immigration or against it. Their race would have never come into play had they not introduced it as their "trump card". Talk about playing their worst hand of poker ever. . . . .

Old 01-08-2009, 07:04 PM

34,990 posts, read 33,858,849 times
Quote:
Disgusting!

Before the "this isn't immigration related" mantra begins, this is an excerpt from the posted article.
Yac doesnt think it's immigration-related; she moved the first thread on this to the Politics forum.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:04 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Well, if you don't care about all the Hispanic Americans that have contributed to this country, then why not?

When we have a discussion of crime in America, we should be able to freely discuss Blacks.
When we have a discussion of sex crimes and serial killers in America, we should be able to freely discuss Whites.
When we discuss immigration, we should freely discuss Hispanics.

Sounds fun to me!
Let's bash the majority who aren't doing those things because of the few who do!
No no, it's much better to bury our heads in the sand on these issues. If you don't pay taxes why should you care? If you don't live in a dump hood why should you care? These problems are for people that have to deal daily with it. The rest of us need to keep mute.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:08 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
For the record, race has never been an issue with me. As I have stated on numerous occasions, my family looks like the UN. I don't care what race/ethnicity illegal aliens are, I want them out of my country.

It is not my fault the vast majority of illegal aliens are Hispanic. It's a fact, and the sooner you and other pro-illegals accept it, the better off you will be. I can't change the facts to suit your agenda. Sorry.
We don't have to accept it! You disrespect every Hispanic-American who has bled for this country, helped build this country. Every Hispanic-American who gave his life in this country's wars by acting like illegal aliens and Hispanics are the same thing.

You go tell them to accept the fact that most illegals are Hispanics, so you and your anti-illegals have to right to bash Hispanics along with illegals.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
No no, it's much better to bury our heads in the sand on these issues. If you don't pay taxes why should you care? If you don't live in a dump hood why should you care? These problems are for people that have to deal daily with it. The rest of us need to keep mute.
You don't know where I'm from do you? Most of you guys don't even have anything to do with what you're complaining about. Just bitching for the hell of it.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Adding to your very true statement, they keep ignoring the fact that their racist agenda of blurring the lines of legal vs. illegal "immigrants" while marching for and embracing illegal aliens based solely upon race/ethnicity, as opposed to being on the right side of the law and denouncing said illegals was self incriminating.

You can't ride two donkeys with one ass and you can't be on both sides of the law. You are either for illegal immigration or against it. Their race would have never come into play had they not introduced it as their "trump card". Talk about playing their worst hand of poker ever. . . . .
They incessantly whine about the bashing of their beloved nonexistent Hispanic “race.” By defending illegal immigration, they are defending the indefensible. They have nothing substantive, so they have no recourse but to resort to the defunct race card. It’s rather pathetic.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Yac doesnt think it's immigration-related; she moved the first thread on this to the Politics forum.
Well then that is Yac's decision, isn't it? If it's moved, it's moved.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
They incessantly whine about the bashing of their beloved nonexistent Hispanic “race.” By defending illegal immigration, they are defending the indefensible. They have nothing substantive, so they have no recourse but to resort to the defunct race card. It’s rather pathetic.
Non-existent? Where are they? What are they? Especially those illegals you guys hate so much.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Well then that is Yac's decision, isn't it? If it's moved, it's moved.
How many times does she have to have her posts moved or locked before she gets the idea?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration