U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-10-2009, 04:18 PM
 
1,435 posts, read 3,518,628 times
Reputation: 524

Advertisements

Quote:
Someone who refers to himself as 'Geronimo' on a DREAMie forum is most likely either Indian or Mestizo and his desire for a clearly Nordic woman infers disdain against his 'Raza' chicas for a mate.
In Arizona is it common to see interracial couples involving a Nordic woman and a Spanish speaking Indio/Mestizo man ? Out here in California I rarely see women who look like this
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._300x453,0.jpg

Involved with men who look like this
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/SGG-071155.jpg

From what I noticed here in the U.S is that Hispanic men who look like they are of predominantly Amerindian ancestry are like Asian men, in that both generally on average do not fare very well with White women when it comes to the dating scene.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-10-2009, 04:32 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,757,883 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
In Arizona is it common to see interracial couples involving a Nordic woman and a Spanish speaking Indio/Mestizo man ? Out here in California I rarely see women who look like this
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20..._300x453,0.jpg

Involved with men who look like this
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/SGG-071155.jpg

From what I noticed here in the U.S is that Hispanic men who look like they are of predominantly Amerindian ancestry are like Asian men, in that both generally on average do not fare very well with White women when it comes to the dating scene.
Seeing dark skinned Anglo men with Nordic White women is not rare--------many Sicilians do look Mestizo/Indian admittedly.

What I am seeing more and more of are Black women with White guys--------although; we are discussing highly educated couples and they are both in top physical condition most of the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2009, 04:44 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,933,769 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Seeing dark skinned Anglo men with Nordic White women is not rare--------many Sicilians do look Mestizo/Indian admittedly.

What I am seeing more and more of are Black women with White guys--------although; we are discussing highly educated couples and they are both in top physical condition most of the time.
Agreed. It is becoming more prevalent daily. I have had more than a few ask me out on dates, even back when it wasn't so popular. I have male friends and acquaintances of all races, creeds and colors. Now it's no big deal. Personally, I am all for people finding love and contentment regardless of race. Different strokes . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2009, 07:16 PM
 
638 posts, read 1,643,748 times
Reputation: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
From the link that you posted: can you see the thinly veiled racism here against non White people listed on the 'game plan'? What a pathetic piece of work.
Yeah.

It's going to get worse . . add hate speech, hate crimes, etc., which are always veiled racist laws and censorship aimed at quelling anyone in protest of a corrupt agenda.

Look at what this creep is promoting, how violence against Hispanics is increasing, and waves the poster boy incident, but like the prostitutes they are for la raza, will never mention the murders of and crimes against American citizens committed each day by illegal aliens.
Second New York Murder Prompts Members to Call for End to Hate Violence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2009, 08:02 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,933,769 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
Yeah.

It's going to get worse . . add hate speech, hate crimes, etc., which are always veiled racist laws and censorship aimed at quelling anyone in protest of a corrupt agenda.

Look at what this creep is promoting, how violence against Hispanics is increasing, and waves the poster boy incident, but like the prostitutes they are for la raza, will never mention the murders of and crimes against American citizens committed each day by illegal aliens.
Second New York Murder Prompts Members to Call for End to Hate Violence
Indeed it is. Despite the tanking of our economy you have the wanna be girl Luis[e] Guiterrez and other ethnocentric racists fanning the flames of amnesty. If they keep it up, they are going to be very sorry, very soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top