Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 08:08 AM

26,678 posts, read 41,525,502 times

Advertisements

Tipping Point For Outrage - washingtonpost.com

Hampton Roads is coming to the front of the lines in Virginia to fight illegal immigration. Sadly, it is too late for those two girls but keeping the heat on illegals will save countless others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 08:19 AM

21,144 posts, read 41,996,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post

Hampton Roads is coming to the front of the lines in Virginia to fight illegal immigration. Sadly, it is too late for those two girls but keeping the heat on illegals will save countless others.
blacknight04 will have something derogatory to say about new policy in the Tidewater area.

I just hope to God for his/her sake that blacknight04 does not suffer at the hands of an illegal as in losing a child to one who is drunk or child molester.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:44 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,723,610 times
Deport them if they are drunk drivers, molesters or are convicted of any other felonies. I just have compassion for those who stay out of trouble and are hardworking.

Quote:
"For one person, everyone pays," said Josefina, 50, an illegal immigrant who did not want her last name published.
"It bothers us, too," said Paula, 25, of the crash. "How did he dare to drive like that?"

Old 06-05-2008, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
blacknight04 will have something derogatory to say about new policy in the Tidewater area.

I just hope to God for his/her sake that blacknight04 does not suffer at the hands of an illegal as in losing a child to one who is drunk or child molester.
I guess like all your other predictions.. you have been proven wrong once again.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

One popular attack against Virginia's anti-illegal sentiment is that VA is mostly white racists. A fact is that 6 out of seven Hampton Roads cities are at least 30% black and African-Americans more and more rising up against illegal immigration. I'm sure the a few of the LEGAL immigrants in HR aren't exactly rising up in support of the illegal influx.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:54 AM

Illegal immigration is not the issue here, drunk driving is.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I guess like all your other predictions.. you have been proven wrong once again.
Well, what do you think of my native Hampton Roads' new policies?

Old 06-05-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Illegal immigration is not the issue here, drunk driving is.
Drunk driving that was committed by an illegal immigrant who had two DUI arrests and did not have his citizenship checked either time before his 3rd DUI took two innocent lives.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:00 AM

Default Look what we have here

Now this is from the father of the 2 children killed in the crash (may their souls rest in peace).

Quote:
Ray Tranchant has seen his daughter's picture on such sites. He said groups that call for measures such as mass deportations "muck up the real solution," which he said involves building a border fence, deporting criminals and giving noncriminals an earned path to legalization. But he knows the power of cases such as that of Tessa and Alison. It turned him into an activist

Guess the dad is for what you guys will call it "Amnesty".

Btw, the dad and i have the same position on how to deal with this situation .

Old 06-05-2008, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Now this is from the father of the 2 children killed in the crash (may their souls rest in peace).

Guess the dad is for what you guys will call it "Amnesty".

Btw, the dad and i have the same position on how to deal with this situation .
One opinion in the growing group of families of victims of illegal immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration