U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 07:51 AM

989 posts, read 5,325,289 times

Advertisements

The meaning of "racist" has been lost long ago, but the unauthorized usage by pro-immigrants has made it even more 'definition-less.' It's often their first line of defense. They can't use facts as they have none. -So go ahead-Call Me a Racist!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2007, 07:59 AM

3,861 posts, read 7,416,007 times
Actually I think they are the ones that are racist. The pro-illegals seem to connect Latin Americans with illegal immigration more than the anti-illegals. The fact that they are so quick to label anti-illegals as racist proves my point.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:22 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
It is the only defense they have, and it isnt a good one at all. It has nothing to do with race, but more of our rights as citizens and their demands, which they have no right to make. Alot of them are poor and I do feel for them, but many are not poor and do come here to escape crimes and some are just greedy and have NO RESPECT or desire to become amercians. We cannot generalize and say they are all good or all bad, but one thing is for sure, they are breaking laws for their own benefit, which affects citizens and others legally allowed to be here we prosecute our own for those things. No one should be above the law here. We cannot deport them, not going to work, but we can make it very very difficult for them to keep coming and living here. They want to come they need to do it by legal means. Period.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:32 AM

451 posts, read 1,016,013 times
RACIST!!!!

This thread will be locked by the administrator...I can see it coming. I agree 100%, the pro-illegals have no other defense...That is the first thing they use...RACIST PIG!!! I am so sick of it, I have to say that they are not the only ones that use it. Most people that claim someone else to be racist are in most cases the true racist.

The Illegals are here illegally but if you call them out on it...That makes you a Racist. I am against child molestation...I guess that makes me a racist. I do not like cats...I guess that makes me racist.

The fact of the matter...in todays culture Racist/Racism new definition is- Anyone who disagrees with ones cause or goals...We disagree with the invasion of OUR country by LAW BREAKING immigrants so that makes everyone of us RAAAAAACIST.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:02 AM

6,739 posts, read 8,540,895 times
I agree with everyone who has posted so far.

It's unreal - You think they'd get a clue and see what's going on in this country, instead of pointing racism fingers to the posters on here. It's only a few, the same few who say the same things.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:13 AM

238 posts, read 131,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I agree with everyone who has posted so far.

It's unreal - You think they'd get a clue and see what's going on in this country, instead of pointing racism fingers to the posters on here. It's only a few, the same few who say the same things.
I tried to be a Racist, but I can't - I think highly of all you losers. Maybe a mild bigot...

The illegals I know aren't Racist, Sexist - yes...anti-gay - yes, anti-Anglo - no, suspicious - yes, defensive - sometimes.

My $.02 - don't want you to have all the fun.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:27 AM

6,739 posts, read 8,540,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
I tried to be a Racist, but I can't - I think highly of all you losers. Maybe a mild bigot...

The illegals I know aren't Racist, Sexist - yes...anti-gay - yes, anti-Anglo - no, suspicious - yes, defensive - sometimes.

My $.02 - don't want you to have all the fun.

Your 2 cents means nothing when you're calling people losers on here. Perhaps you are racist, or just ignorant. I forgive you.

Have a great day -

Old 03-08-2007, 09:28 AM

238 posts, read 131,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post

Your 2 cents means nothing when you're calling people losers on here. Perhaps you are racist, or just ignorant. I forgive you.

Have a great day -
I'll go to confession Sammie - please be careful in your glass house.

Old 03-08-2007, 09:39 AM

1,701 posts, read 5,847,515 times
I bet those pro-illegal racists are in Mexico, it's probably those dawn gon illegal immigrants. Yeah, yeah...'em little cockroaches. I don't want them "criminals" racism in my country. Don't forget to add 'em bad apples to the list of why those aliens' plan of coming into my land should be thwarted.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:02 AM

332 posts, read 338,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I bet those pro-illegal racists are in Mexico, it's probably those dawn gon illegal immigrants. Yeah, yeah...'em little cockroaches. I don't want them "criminals" racism in my country. Don't forget to add 'em bad apples to the list of why those aliens' plan of coming into my land should be thwarted.
Once agian, this whole subject is a big joke to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration