U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 03:51 PM

200 posts, read 299,581 times

Advertisements

In my opinion, How about you cross the border illegally once and you're deported!

Who in the hell are giving these illegal aliens drivers licenses??? They can't even read the road signs or street signs, "Slow Children At Play", "School", "Yield", "Detour", "Stop Ahead", "Merge". Drunk or not, they're terrible drivers and most of them don't have insurance! On the most behalf they're driving with someone's stolen Idenity. Mr. Flake ought to be tarred and feathered and thrown out of the country.

I have read stories that when an illegal alien gets into an accident with an American they flee the scene for fear of being deported. They leave badly injured Americans on the side of the road for hours to bleed to death or die of his injuries. When if, 9-1-1 had been called, the injured American would have lived. The illegal aliens love to drink and drive that is a well known fact!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 04:39 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,902,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
In my opinion, How about you cross the border illegally once and you're deported!

Who in the hell are giving these illegal aliens drivers licenses??? They can't even read the road signs or street signs, "Slow Children At Play", "School", "Yield", "Detour", "Stop Ahead", "Merge". Drunk or not, they're terrible drivers and most of them don't have insurance! On the most behalf they're driving with someone's stolen Idenity. Mr. Flake ought to be tarred and feathered and thrown out of the country.

I have read stories that when an illegal alien gets into an accident with an American they flee the scene for fear of being deported. They leave badly injured Americans on the side of the road for hours to bleed to death or die of his injuries. When if, 9-1-1 had been called, the injured American would have lived. The illegal aliens love to drink and drive that is a well known fact!
Indeed it is a well known fact even amongst themselves. Whether they admit it or not, there are numerous articles and unfortunately, grieving American families who have lost their loved ones to drunk illegal alien drivers from SOB that can attest to that fact.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:47 PM

More illegal alien drunk drivers I’m not supposed to mention

By Michelle Malkin • November 27, 2007 12:02 PM
http://hotair.cachefly.net/mm/1drunk003.jpg (broken link)
(L) Illegal alien drunk driver Juan Manuel Juarez Reyes, Boone, NC, accused of killing a man in a Thanksgiving holiday crash; (R) Jacklin Munguia-Herrera, 5, killed by an illegal alien drunk driving suspect over the Thanksgiving holiday in Oakland, CA
Last week, an illegal alien in the desert rescued a boy who was stranded after his mother died in a car crash. Yes, it was a touching story. No, it doesn’t mean we should hand over citizenship to every illegal alien who does a good deed. Left-wing e-mailers touted the open-borders AP story, demanding that I cover it and accusing me of being a heartless racist.

But why should I cover it? Open-borders sympathizers dominate the MSM. The AP story was carried far and wide. I cover stories that provide counterbalance–stories that do not fit the shamnesty-promoting narrative of the AP, Washington Post, New York Times, LA Times, etc., etc., etc. Hysterical opponents interpret my emphasis on the negative public safety and national security consequences of lax immigration enforcment as some sort of blanket indictment of all illegal aliens. No. It’s an indictment of immigration enforcement officials at all levels of government who refuse to do their jobs and Washington politicians who let them get away with it for fear of crossing Big Business and the multiculti mob.

Here’s a new story of an illegal alien drunk driver in Boone, NC, that I’m not supposed to mention:

Michelle Malkin More illegal alien drunk drivers I’m not supposed to mention

Old 01-15-2009, 07:11 PM

23,023 posts, read 31,991,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post

For one the state of Maryland is giving illegal aliens DLs. That is contributing to an already outta control illegal immigration situation in Northern Virginia. Several illegals have MD licenses but live in Virginia and none of the inner-beltway jurisdictions (Alexandria City, Arlington and Fairfax Counties) are batting an eyelash and want more illegals in their areas. Its not really any wonder why my mother is paying much more insurance in illegal-heavy Northern Va instead of Southern VA which has a growing but small and in-check illegal population.

Maryland's practice of giving illegals licenses may not continue for much longer though as more Marylanders want action on illegals amid a rise in violent crime committed by illegals.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
For one the state of Maryland is giving illegal aliens DLs. That is contributing to an already outta control illegal immigration situation in Northern Virginia. Several illegals have MD licenses but live in Virginia and none of the inner-beltway jurisdictions (Alexandria City, Arlington and Fairfax Counties) are batting an eyelash and want more illegals in their areas. Its not really any wonder why my mother is paying much more insurance in illegal-heavy Northern Va instead of Southern VA which has a growing but small and in-check illegal population.

Maryland's practice of giving illegals licenses may not continue for much longer though as more Marylanders want action on illegals amid a rise in violent crime committed by illegals.
That would definitely be a victory for Maryland. Illinois, specifically Chicago gives illegal aliens licenses but they do it on the down low. The anchor babies run the city council and Mayor Daley owes the illegal alien gangs/voters for his current term as mayor.

Quote:
The largest Latino gang in Chicago, and perhaps in the United States, is the Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation. A Latin King leader explains the history and aims of his organization in an talk for the Chicago Gang History Project. (file:///C%7C/Documents%20and%20Settings/shilpa/site_april_03/ChicagoGangs/ganghistoryproject/ghleaflet.html - broken link) here are many other Latino gangs in Chicago. At left is a symbol of the Dark Side branch of the 2-6 Nation, whose home is in K-Town near the Little Village section of Chicago. The Latin Saints are one of 2-6s rivals and they are based in the Back of the Yards. Like the 2-6ers, the Saints have chapters throughout Chicago, especially on the west side into Cicero.
The Maniac Latin Satan's Disciples was founded in the 1960s and also has chapters throughout Chicago and Wisconsin. The Milwaukee Kings — not to be confused with the Latin Kings — are descended from a group of called the Young Horsemen. The Latin Counts are a Back of the Yards Latino gang descended from the Polish Counts in the 1960s. The Bishops are a split off of the Counts.formed in Pilsen on Bishop Street.

http://www.gangresearch.net/ChicagoG.../latindex.html
Quote:
Spanish Gangs and Crews

THESE LATINO GANGS REPLACED WHITE GANGS

Sample of Spanish Gangs of Chicago

YOUNG LORDS, LATIN KINGS, LATIN PANTHERS, ORCHESTRA ALBANY, IMPERIAL GANGSTERS, MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES, LATIN EAGLES, SPANISH LORDS, INSANE UKNOWNS, LATIN STYLERS, PUERTO RICAN STONES, MILWAUKEE KINGS, LAZY GENTS, HARRISON GENTS, BRAZERS, CAMPELL BOYS, LATIN BROTHERS, WARLORDS, ASHLAND VIKINGS, INSANE DRAGONS, LATIN LOVERS, GHETTO BROTHERS ORGANIZATION, LATIN HOODS, LATIN PACHUCOS, MANIAC DESTROYERS, YATES BOYS ORGANIZATION, MORGAN BOYS, RACINE BOYS, LATIN COUNTS, SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLES, KOOL GANG, LA RAZA, LATIN MAFIA, LATIN STONES

http://www.gaylords712.com/spanish_gangs.html

Old 01-15-2009, 07:41 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,823,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post

Slowly but surely, comatose Marylanders are waking up to the reality of illegal immigration. Hopefully, it's not too late.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:46 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,643,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
You forgot one:

Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need

So much for all 'Black' people being buffoons.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Clearly, your 'issue' is not simply with JDM.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:54 PM

23,023 posts, read 31,991,437 times
Quote:
Life isn't perfect in Black America but it is improving. A growing black-middle class, more blacks in office (Barack Obama does count), more blacks attending college than ever, educated men like Cornel West and Eric Dyson reducing the roles of Al Sharpton and Jesse jackson. We are bound to have a few drawbacks but Pac-Man and Barkley weren't exactly clean folks in the first place. DUI can happen to anyone but the illegal alien DUIs are the most preventable. If they aint in the US they cant be charged with an US DUI.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You forgot one:

Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need

So much for all 'Black' people being buffoons.
Thanks, I'd rep you if I could. Gotta spread the love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration