U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 04:24 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Really should stay out of this, but, Benicar is 100% right. Is this a forum or a personal attack? Thought this was about opinions, and everybody's opinion was respected. Maybe i have it wrong. I thought you were refering to one single poster.
They can't stand the truth and since I post it early and often complete with links, despite knowing that I have all of them on blast, they gang up and post right behind me in the hopes that the next poster will come along and quote their lunacy, which will force me to read their insults. Not only are they not the brightest bulbs, but quite childish aren't they?

As for me, it simply confirms they recognize that what I post is the truth about those from SOB and they can't handle it.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:27 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,899,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
They can't stand the truth and since I post it early and often complete with links, despite knowing that I have all of them on blast, they gang up and post right behind me in the hopes that the next poster will come along and quote their lunacy, which will force me to read their insults. Not only are they not the brightest bulbs, but quite childish aren't they?

As for me, it simply confirms they recognize that what I post is the truth about those from SOB and they can't handle it.
The articles aren't nearly as much of a problem as your crazy offensive rants. You know what I'm talking about. And I know you're reading this.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:34 PM

3,496 posts, read 8,344,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
I don't recommend it. We're likely to get several infractions or to be banned if we play her game.
She's clearly an offender on this forum, and leans more toward being a troll.
I say we just compile all the offensive things she says and send it to the top mods.
It's unfortunate some of the worst things she said on here were deleted by the mods. I would love to see her supporters defend her little conversation with Sovereignty a couple of weeks ago.
maybe your right...

Old 01-15-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
maybe your right...
I'll PM you.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:53 PM

200 posts, read 299,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
(Note: I edited and expanded my post above after it was quoted - bad habit, I know.)

Yes, I'm in New Jersey.

And rational thought is neither a subtance nor a (physical) substance, though I'm sure the government would make it illegal if it could!
Twisted man, perverted to say the least. Should we alert the "Amber Alert" to your home basement?

You probably want to legalize illegal aliens too, so you can have some fresh meat. What are you in some kind of Sex business and need more virgins to sacrifice? Even educated men are flawed when humans are nothing more than five minutes of fun and then they throw them away, like yesterday's trash. You really should turn yourself in. I suppose you like torture and mutilations too. No one should respect anything you have to say.

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 01-15-2009 at 05:03 PM..

Old 01-15-2009, 05:35 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,072,228 times
for the millionth time. we dont post for you. at you. we post for the board and incidentally when we post we let you have it. ther is no denying that your posts are full of ignorance and generalizations. you do a good job of making yourself look bad. we just relish the opportunity to add to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
As you well know, I can't see a thing you post and have no desire to converse with any of you. The running behind me and posting as if I can is not only silly but simply an exercise in futility.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:54 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Note to the pro illegal fans here:

As many of you realize (but do not care to admit to); public opinion is fast turning against illegal aliens and their enablers.

The cold reality is someone who can be bombastic like our JDubsMom can get away with a whole lot more due to her anti illegal stance.

Needless to say: if there are any DREAMies posting here on City Data living here in the USA; they would be very wise to return home-----------or, law enforcement will do the deed for you.

Consider yourselves warned.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:00 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

As many of you realize (but do not care to admit to); public opinion is fast turning against illegal aliens and their enablers.

The cold reality is someone who can be bombastic like our JDubsMom can get away with a whole lot more due to her anti illegal stance.

Needless to say: if there are any DREAMies posting here on City Data living here in the USA; they would be very wise to return home-----------or, law enforcement will do the deed for you.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

Bombastic?
Why don't you say what it really is, Shaggy?

Old 01-15-2009, 06:10 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Bombastic?
Why don't you say what it really is, Shaggy?
Methinks I touched a nerve somewhere
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration