U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 06:23 PM

3 posts, read 1,298 times

Advertisements

All these illegals are sending American Dollars back to their country.And the US is just sitting back and watching it happen. And then Our Presidents, all of them that have been in office and that are in office are giving the illegals over here AID, free medical,welfair, and what everelse they want. I have been working for 40 years and one job 18 years and can't get a damn thing. And now I'm out of work because the place I was working would rather work those people then work me. And none are legal.He lets them drive co trucks and none have DL. The US has gone to hell in a Illegal hand basket. If the American people would stand up for this like the protesters on wall street are doing maybe all of our so called Leaders in our congress would Take another look at the lady in the hardor and get off their money hungry butts and do someting. She has been standing there for years crying for American RIGHTS. Hell if I was her I think I would walk away and not look. I thought this was a UNITED WE STAND country. Well people we are starting to fall! and what a fall it will be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 06:51 PM

3 posts, read 1,298 times
All the illegals in this country are sending American Dollars back to their country! And we the people of the UNITED State are sitting back and letting happen. And our Leaders the ones in washington are scraching their head wondering whats going on. Theres a Lady standing out in the harbor that has been standing there for years that is suppose to be standing there for American Freedom.Yes I said AMERICAN! But for so long she has been crying,crying for your rights and crying for my rights. This country in going to hell in a illegal hand basket. I've been working for forty years and paying taxes all the while.And now I'm out of working and can't even find work. And our President and all the others in congress are giving aid,medical,welfair to illegals while they send American dollars back home. Yes there's a lady in the harbor,but If i were her I think I would walk away and not look back.She is standing now but if we don't take her hand one day she will fall and what a fall it will be.If the American people would stick together like the wall street protesters are doing through out the country maybe our Mr President and the other money hungry jerks would look toward the harbor and catch the Lady before she falls.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:20 AM

405 posts, read 358,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Good News! I've heard on the L.A. news several times in last few months how different illegal families living here from Mexico and So. America are being deported. TV news showed a member of the family, country they are from, name of school kids go to, and the date they are being sent to homeland. These illegal families have lived here for up to 16 years and established. A few live near me. I don't think this action was announced ahead of time, but is being done quietly. Our favorable response to TV news and government will help.

This method works because our government is doing it! This is just the way ALL the illegals can be sent back in vehicles, planes, trains, ships and buses.....California and Arizona is very close to Mexico (they aren't being sent to Mars!). Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done or that they don't know how to do it! Refuse to be brainwashed! It will take a couple years or so but every day many illegals can be sent back. We are paying trillions for a war, and we can pay for deportation.
What about towns like Cicero, IL that are 99% Mexican and probably about 50% illegal. They're here because people wanted to use their labor in Chicago area restaurants, construction and landscaping services. These towns will be practically empty if you deport all of them. Hope your plan includes some help for these communities!

Old 10-19-2011, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
Don't fall for this. The government still wants to flood the U.S. with cheap labor. For every illegal alien they deport, dozens more enter via the government's complacency.
The government wants them? Where did you eat last weekend?

Old 10-19-2011, 06:08 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
What about towns like Cicero, IL that are 99% Mexican and probably about 50% illegal. They're here because people wanted to use their labor in Chicago area restaurants, construction and landscaping services. These towns will be practically empty if you deport all of them. Hope your plan includes some help for these communities!
Why help illegal communities? It's not going to hurt us if the whole community returns to it's homeland.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Why help illegal communities? It's not going to hurt us if the whole community returns to it's homeland.
No residents = no property taxes = demise of the town, and hurts the entire region.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
No residents = no property taxes = demise of the town, and hurts the entire region.
If there are no residents, then there don't need to be any property taxes, the land can be returned to nature. Maybe converted into a bird and wildlife sanctuary.

You can bet if 50% of that town was here illegally, it's taking in a lot more tax dollars in federal grants, food stamps, WIC, Medicaid than it's contributing. Close the town. No one is complaining about other ghost towns.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:51 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
"People" wanted to use their labor? Those "people" are crooks then. Who cares about them or their communities if they feel they can't exist without lawbreakiing.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:57 AM

Also every employer of illegals should be fined a minimum of $10,000 for each illegal employed. That would more than make up for the loss of any taxes the illegals paid, but also help reimburse the taxpayers for all the costs of schools, Medicaid, food stamps and other government services being used by the illegals.

Something wrong when a town is 100% one ethnic group. Whatever happened to integration and diversity?

Old 10-19-2011, 06:59 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Also every employer of illegals should be fined a minimum of $10,000 for each illegal employed. That would more than make up for the loss of any taxes the illegals paid, but also help reimburse the taxpayers for all the costs of schools, Medicaid, food stamps and other government services being used by the illegals.

Something wrong when a town is 100% one ethnic group. Whatever happened to integration and diversity?
It went by the wayside with the influx of millions of illegal Latinos mostly from Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or