U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 08:41 AM

4,281 posts, read 9,280,035 times

Advertisements

I've been reading a lot of the threads on illegal immigrants, the border patrols etc. Where do the Minute Men fit into all this? I was just wondering what views people out there (good or bad) had regarding this group.

THX
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2007, 11:37 AM

451 posts, read 1,016,327 times
GOOD!

http://www.minutemanproject.com

http://www.minutemanproject.com/default.asp?contentID=242 (broken link)

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...-violence.html

They are a multi-ethnic organization, take a look for yourself.

Last edited by chloedog; 03-09-2007 at 11:50 AM..

Old 03-09-2007, 02:09 PM

238 posts, read 131,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
GOOD!

http://www.minutemanproject.com

http://www.minutemanproject.com/default.asp?contentID=242 (broken link)

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...-violence.html

They are a multi-ethnic organization, take a look for yourself.
Except for the Leader who resigned due to Racist agenda.
Latino dude...can't recall his name.

Old 03-09-2007, 02:37 PM

340 posts, read 669,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
Except for the Leader who resigned due to Racist agenda.
Latino dude...can't recall his name.
Most of the money raised by Simcox has never been accounted for. He promised to use it to build an "Israeli Style" border fence, but stopped after putting a few posts in the ground.. It sounds like he just made himself a great retirement fund from all the contributions...

Old 03-09-2007, 02:54 PM

1,431 posts, read 3,572,102 times
I havent heard of that controversy yet...

But from what I understand 99% of them stand for, Id consider myself one of them. God Bless the Minuteman!

Old 03-09-2007, 03:02 PM

340 posts, read 669,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_native View Post
I havent heard of that controversy yet...

But from what I understand 99% of them stand for, Id consider myself one of them. God Bless the Minuteman!
I do believe the vast majority of them are just trying to help secure America without a doubt...

Chris Simcox and his cronies are not looking too good though. LOTS of reports from higher up leaders in the field, Ex-Military guys, etc., saying they cannot get any of the promised cash or tools to do their jobs, despite the estimated 1.6 million raised so far... You can Google Simcox/Minuteman and see alot of the reports from his own people who are fed up with him...

Old 03-09-2007, 05:17 PM

173 posts, read 372,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
I do believe the vast majority of them are just trying to help secure America without a doubt...

Chris Simcox and his cronies are not looking too good though. LOTS of reports from higher up leaders in the field, Ex-Military guys, etc., saying they cannot get any of the promised cash or tools to do their jobs, despite the estimated 1.6 million raised so far... You can Google Simcox/Minuteman and see a lot of the reports from his own people who are fed up with him...
Chris Simcox is not the head of the Minuteman Project. That would be Jim Gilchrist. Chris Simcox is the head of the Minutemen Civil Defence Corps (MCDC)

When Chris Simcox's group finds a racist or someone with some sort of an off the wall agenda, who slipped through their extensive background check, they are asked to leave. This often leaves those who have been put out for one reason or another, with a "chip on their shoulder", and when interviewed about their experience with Chris Simcox, they often give a derogatory report of some sort.

Nothing Chris Simcox has done with the MinutemanHQ (MCDC), has ever been been unethical. If there had been anything financially wrong, I promise you it would have made BLAZING headlines!

There are many people who would LOVE to destroy Chris Simcox and his Minutemen members. The President himself has done everything to destroy this group, including calling them vigilanties. But he has failed! It is the President who is the vigilante, for he chooses to allow our country to be swallowed up by this particular culture. Bush is the friend of Mexico, not the friend of American citizens, who continue to be raped, and slaughtered everyday by illegal aliens. The statistics for criminal and vicious gang activity for illegal aliens are off the charts.

Chris Simcox spends much of his time traveling across the United States recruiting for the MCDC. He is busy with the on-going border fence project. He also consults with different political figures concerning the tragic state of our immigration system, and about losing our country to the overwhelming influx of one culture from Mexico, into our country. This Mexican invasion is ruining every quota that had been set forth in our immigration laws. You must have immigration from many countries, to keep a reasonable balance.

Chris Simcox has a radio program on Sunday evenings at 6:00 pm pacific, and 9:00pm Eastern. If you have a question about anything you have mentioned in your posts, give him a call, and he will be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Minuteman HQ Radio with Chris Simcox. http://www.kknt960.com/index.html (broken link)

Call in numbers:
(888) 960-9696 national
(602) 508-0960 local

Old 03-09-2007, 07:06 PM

1,663 posts, read 2,215,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TETLEY TEA! View Post
I've been reading a lot of the threads on illegal immigrants, the border patrols etc. Where do the Minute Men fit into all this? I was just wondering what views people out there (good or bad) had regarding this group.

THX
They are American citizens doing what our government won't do! God bless them!

Old 03-10-2007, 12:58 AM

634 posts, read 2,556,261 times
Here's a rare film of the Minutemen engaging illegal aliens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWN7G...elated&search=

Old 03-18-2007, 10:03 PM

1 posts, read 2,498 times
Smile Question concerning the place of minutemen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TETLEY TEA! View Post

THX
Tetley Tea;

I can only explain my point of view of the minute men's one of many missions as I am a minute man. My personal openion is that they are all volunteers who assist border patrol agents in pointing out illegal immegrates who cross the border, advise ICE about companies and emploryers who employee illegals and do many other functions in helping securing our borders.

I haven't been able to do any actual border watching, however I have worked for companies who have hired illegals and have reported these companies to ICE.

In short. The Minute men are not only attempting to protect their country but I believe they are also making history and I would like to be a small part of that history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration