U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 06:29 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times

Advertisements

Rebecca joins Elvira Arellano and hundreds of thousands of others who have been separated from their U.S. citizen families by the broken law.

To Rebecca, we can only say that we love you and that we cannot rest until the law is changed and you are back with your family.

To this administration we prepare to say goodbye and may God have mercy on your soul.

To President elect Barack Obama and the new Congress we say the time is now to honor what God has joined together. It is time to act to stop the raids, deportations and separation of families. It is time to stop breaking the hearts of children.

Puro Futbol Online - Forced deportation of Rebecca Rojas (http://www.purofutbolonline.com/news.php?nid=2650 - broken link)

Do they honestly think these delusional stories have power over the sympathy of those of us who make a concerted effort to live by the laws of this country daily?

Every illegal alien who breaks and enters and thinks it's okay to do so needs to realize that they are the only ones guilty of breaking up their families. The law is the law. We the taxpayers have no problem with you taking your procreations back to your homelands with you upon orders of deportation. Problem solved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2009, 06:48 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Do they honestly think these delusional stories have power over the sympathy of those of us who make a concerted effort to live by the laws of this country daily?

Every illegal alien who breaks and enters and thinks it's okay to do so needs to realize that they are the only ones guilty of breaking up their families. The law is the law. We the taxpayers have no problem with you taking your procreations back to your homelands with you upon orders of deportation. Problem solved.
Absolutely!

Old 01-17-2009, 06:55 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely!
Of course we know that they realize that we don't want their anchors. Unfortunately for their offspring, they are simply a source of income and a pathway to citizenship. It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:59 PM

181 posts, read 274,327 times
We left the border unprotected. Therein lies the problem. It is our fault because we didn't protect the border. That is the logic of the liberals.

Let's follow that logic. You drop your purse. Inside are keys, wallet, all kinds of goodies. According to the liberals, all the those belongings are mine. Heck, if I can figure out which car belongs to those keys, then the car is mine too.

I am sorry for her kids. Just like I would be sorry for the kids of a bank robber. A crime is a crime. She had 20 years to apply for citizenship. She chose for 20 years to be criminal.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:07 PM

234 posts, read 202,635 times
Quote:
Rebecca joins Elvira Arellano and hundreds of thousands of others who have been separated from their U.S. citizen families by the broken law.

To Rebecca, we can only say that we love you and that we cannot rest until the law is changed and you are back with your family.

To this administration we prepare to say goodbye and may God have mercy on your soul.

To President elect Barack Obama and the new Congress we say the time is now to honor what God has joined together. It is time to act to stop the raids, deportations and separation of families. It is time to stop breaking the hearts of children.

Puro Futbol Online - Forced deportation of Rebecca Rojas (http://www.purofutbolonline.com/news.php?nid=2650 - broken link)

Let the government take you kids away and send you to some County you don't want to be in and tell me how you feel about it.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdgoldilocks View Post
We left the border unprotected. Therein lies the problem. It is our fault because we didn't protect the border. That is the logic of the liberals.

Let's follow that logic. You drop your purse. Inside are keys, wallet, all kinds of goodies. According to the liberals, all the those belongings are mine. Heck, if I can figure out which car belongs to those keys, then the car is mine too.

I am sorry for her kids. Just like I would be sorry for the kids of a bank robber. A crime is a crime. She had 20 years to apply for citizenship. She chose for 20 years to be criminal.

I used to have a problem with people picking my roses in my front yard. It got so bad that I rarely ever seen the roses.

So I did what I had to do.

I built a fence.

Guess what?

My rose garden look beautiful today.

The liberals are right, you need to protect your belonging becuase if you don't, you'll lose them.

Wake up and smell the coffee, I just made you a fresh cup.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Of course we know that they realize that we don't want their anchors. Unfortunately for their offspring, they are simply a source of income and a pathway to citizenship. It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

So immigrants who take full advantage of our laws is considered pathetic?

So if you find a deduction you can claim on your taxes that gets you a return of several thousand dollars is that also considered pathetic as well? After all, all your doing is taking advantage of the law.

You see, we can change the laws, but doing nothing about the law and ranting and raving about a group of people who are doing nothing more than utilizing our laws to their benefit is rather un-American, unorthodox, and extremely bias.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:21 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
Let the government take you kids away and send you to some County you don't want to be in and tell me how you feel about it.
Absolutely nothing stops the family from going home with her. Nothing but the easy money and materialistic life of the USA.

In spite of the drama queen stuff, Mexico is not the hell-hole you all like to pretend it is.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:39 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
I am sure that American law breakers don't like paying for the consquences of their crimes either which could include separation from their kids either. If you can't do the time then don't do the crime. Adults cannot use their kids as pawns to escape punishment.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
I used to have a problem with people picking my roses in my front yard. It got so bad that I rarely ever seen the roses.

So I did what I had to do.

I built a fence.

Guess what?

My rose garden look beautiful today.

The liberals are right, you need to protect your belonging becuase if you don't, you'll lose them.

Wake up and smell the coffee, I just made you a fresh cup.
You mean like the fence we have been putting up on the border that the pro-illegals object to? So, if someone doesn't have a fence around their yard only the homeowner is at fault, not those who steal his things?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or