U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-20-2009, 09:33 PM
 
Location: Surprise, Az
3,496 posts, read 8,340,555 times
Reputation: 1832

Advertisements

LOL..She has sour grapes because of limited her role is as a cheerleader (already admitted). She is trying to step up but having a hard time following the discussion...anyways...

Obama is my president and I (that means me) voted for him.

Obama is not the anti-Christ...put your tin foil hat away. There is NO anti-Christ...That is a religious belief and not a fact...but that is an argument for a different day on a different forum...

Yes, of course the president has secret meetings...and that is not the point...there was no conspiracy in regards to the Obama election and that is the point...And add the fact that Obama is still the president of the denier...

You just got served...

Last edited by ibarrio; 01-20-2009 at 09:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-20-2009, 09:38 PM
 
Location: Surprise, Az
3,496 posts, read 8,340,555 times
Reputation: 1832
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
She is implying you are an illegal immigrant. That is why she is jumping all over the your president statement you made.
My family has been in New Mexico since the 1680's...actually a little before. And yes I have proof of my family tree. So she can imply whatever she likes...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 06:23 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I call it as i see it, i have been here long enough and read a lot of posts to come to this conclusion. Next....

You have your opinions and i have mine, if that label doesn't apply to you then don't worry about it.
Answer my question, please.

Why do you keep trying to blur the line between legal and illegal???

If you read as well as you claim to: most of us anti illegal types are OK with legal immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 05:20 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,066,563 times
Reputation: 2244
wow this got really interesting!!! here is how i call this one.

JDM took a loss.
FBA got her! (tho i think he is just as misguided as she is)
Ibarrio is more american than beni, the cub and me put together.
BK is almost spot on in his depiction of most of the posters here.

ya, great thread!
except this issue has been circulating all throughout the year. its old.
move on, or move over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 07:41 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
wow this got really interesting!!! here is how i call this one.

JDM took a loss.
FBA got her! (tho i think he is just as misguided as she is)
Ibarrio is more american than beni, the cub and me put together.
BK is almost spot on in his depiction of most of the posters here.

ya, great thread!
except this issue has been circulating all throughout the year. its old.
move on, or move over.
I am an American: born/raised----------my bio mother can trace her heritage back to at least 1820, can you?

As for ibarrio being 'more' American': I think not. Both of us are equal under the law since he was born here as well. blacknight04 is hiding something and I will leave it at that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 10:03 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,897,766 times
Reputation: 226
[i]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I am an American: born/raised----------my bio mother can trace her heritage back to at least 1820, can you?

As for ibarrio being 'more' American': I think not. Both of us are equal under the law since he was born here as well. blacknight04 is hiding something and I will leave it at that.
What's he hiding? Isn't that a common complaint with you guys? The calling people who i[/Immigrated here illegally illegal immigrants?
The media calls them immigrants all the time..what are they hiding?

You and benicar act like you have some kind of hard evidence of bk and ibarrio being illegals, instead of accusations based on their entitled opinion that happens to conflict with yours.

I thought california was supposed to have all the fruits and nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Eastern Missouri
3,054 posts, read 5,027,908 times
Reputation: 1377
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
No, it gets annoying when the anti-immigrant crowd tries to paint anyone who doesn't agree with them on here as illegal aliens.




It's anti-ILLEGAL !!!! Legal immigration is in my opinion too slow, but illegals should be rounded up, and given a one way ticket to where they came from. And make thier countries gov. pay for those trips or else no trade at all with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 10:12 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,897,766 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

Frankly, I don’t care what your immigration status is in cyberspace. However, if you are an illegal alien, your time would be better spent packing your bags, rather than harassing me. Time is running out.

Consider this my last communication with you.
Am I missing something??

Who even said he was an immigrant??

YOU'RE the one who even made his citizenship an issue. God knows what even makes you suspicious.

You're really coming out of left field. No, out the stadium.
If he wasn't hispanic, would you guys still be suspicious?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2009, 10:22 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,897,766 times
Reputation: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
It's anti-ILLEGAL !!!! Legal immigration is in my opinion too slow, but illegals should be rounded up, and given a one way ticket to where they came from. And make thier countries gov. pay for those trips or else no trade at all with them.
Yeah because America's really in a position to break trade with its top traders(mexico, china).

Besides, while I'm sure Mexican government likes to look the other way on illegal immigration to the us, its not their job to secure our border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2009, 03:29 AM
Yac
 
5,874 posts, read 6,289,698 times
Back on topic guys.
Yac.
__________________
Forum Rules
City-Data.com homepage
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top