U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2008, 02:10 AM

126 posts, read 245,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
I'm about ready to put this $#%$#@#$ on my ignore list. All he does is pi$$ me off. Good luck getting through to him Mac.
I think simple man is so simple, that he is getting confused, I find macmeal
very amusing, although with very basic knowledge.

Last edited by osomd1; 02-16-2008 at 02:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2008, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Fair View Post
Australia's new Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has delivered a historic apology to the country's Aboriginal community.
In the first act of parliament today, he apologised to the Stolen Generations - young Aboriginal children taken from their parents in a policy of assimilation which lasted from the 19th century to the late 1960s.
==> BBC World Service - News - Australia says sorry

We still live in total segregation, after 300 years of slavery followed by a brutal apartheid that "finished" just afew decades ago.
Question: Did you kill your aborigenes at will, like we did here to african-americans until the 1960's?

Old 02-16-2008, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Well, i don't own any country, so "my" country can't suck. Among all what i said, do you really fell i'm jealous? If i were you, i wouldn't feel so proud to be a citizen of "the greatest country of the world" just because it's the one with the most powerful weapons.

The comparison you make with my doors unlocked would be fair as long as i could go in the house of the people coming into mine.

Fleet : Does everyone coming from USA going to China, Germany,... learn the local languages? Does half the population of USA know WHERE is China?
Half the population, ARE YOU CRAZY??? In a recent study over 90% of high
school graduates could not find Japan on the map, over 60% could not even point to the european continent, want some more? over 50% could not find
our capital Washington DC on a map. Have you seen Jay Leno's Jay walk,
he goes out to the streets to ask questions to the people, I saw a college
senior saying that the sun circles our planet every day????? Now if you ask questions about Wrestling and truck demolition that would be different

Old 02-16-2008, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Take a look there : Uni.ca -- L'état de la langue en 2001 « L'anglais et le français s'adorent ! » (http://www.uni.ca/henriette_walter.html - broken link)
Translate it if you don't understand.
Even if English has more words than French, 40 to 60% of the vocabulary comes from French or Latin. Elsewhere, why are you so proud english has more words, english is the language of England, USA people don't even have their own language.
English comes from Germanic languages, so it has some in common with German...
Excuse moi, madame, but our ignorance is so great that the books in
elementary school are now titled "American language", when my daughter
brought that garbage from school it took me half an hour to explain her
that there is no american language, the next day the teacher sent me a letter
saying that I was confissing my daughter????????????????????, no wonder our
education is one of the worst in the world. In this country education is measured in dollars, many schools look like resorts with all kind of facilities,
the only problem is that the teaching part is a joke. I work with people
that went to school in the worst crapholes of India, Pakistan, China, taking class on dirt floors, bathrooms are outhouses or just a hideout, then came
here and show superior knowledge, and culture than us.

Old 02-16-2008, 06:59 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,926,091 times
well.. if you don't like OUR country.. I suggest
you find some place better.. maybe mexico?
if you don't like our AMERICAN schools which
teach ENGLISH American language, I suggest
you find some place better, maybe mexico?
I wonder why if our schools are soo bad.. why
is it ex-pres of mexico (fox) and now pres (calderon)
BOTH were educated in OUR AMERICAN schools!

Question: Are you an American? I mean were you born here..
I don't mean anchor baby.. were you an amnesty illegal?
Thanks.. just wanted to know..

Old 02-16-2008, 07:27 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
We still live in total segregation, after 300 years of slavery followed by a brutal apartheid that "finished" just afew decades ago.
Question: Did you kill your aborigenes at will, like we did here to african-americans until the 1960's?
Define 'total segregation', please.

Enquiring minds wish to know

Besides: despite the lynchings of some Black by ignorant Whites 100 years ago-------where in the hell is the Black rage against the drive by shootings, etc. especially 20 years ago over crack cocaine turf? As for murders: Blacks have killed more Blacks than Whites murdering the former group since the Civil War.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:17 AM

407 posts, read 715,700 times
Quote:
Oh BS!!! Would you please post something with some truth and some substance?

Old 02-16-2008, 08:40 AM

25,107 posts, read 34,418,783 times
Quote:
We still live in total segregation,
No we don't

Old 02-16-2008, 08:45 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,178,465 times
I think the bear doctor is here only to inflame and irritate, I know I've already put him on ignore. I've also put him on ignorant, but that's another story...

Old 02-16-2008, 12:05 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,700,585 times
Quote:
What is a hate crime? -- chicagotribune.com

"when overall cross-racial violent crimes are tabulated—including incidents not formally classified as racially motivated hate crimes—Justice Department statistics show that blacks attack whites far more often than whites attack blacks.

Last edited by Marka; 02-19-2008 at 09:43 AM.. Reason: copyright issues
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or