U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2008, 11:11 AM

9,742 posts, read 9,061,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
Half the population, ARE YOU CRAZY??? In a recent study over 90% of high
school graduates could not find Japan on the map, over 60% could not even point to the european continent, want some more? over 50% could not find
our capital Washington DC on a map. Have you seen Jay Leno's Jay walk,
he goes out to the streets to ask questions to the people, I saw a college
senior saying that the sun circles our planet every day????? Now if you ask questions about Wrestling and truck demolition that would be different
And I've seen you claim that Russia wasn't a member of the Allied Forces. (USSR, doc. U-S-S-R, not Russia. You got that wrong, too.)

too much...just too much...and rich, as well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2008, 11:24 AM

25,107 posts, read 34,366,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
And I've seen you claim that Russia wasn't a member of the Allied Forces. (USSR, doc. U-S-S-R, not Russia. You got that wrong, too.)

Don't I remember some type of conference with that Stalin guy - and, there was some British dude there - oh yeah - so was an American President -

Or, did I simply "imagine" such a thing?????

Old 02-16-2008, 11:27 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Don't I remember some type of conference with that Stalin guy - and, there was some British dude there - oh yeah - so was an American President -

Or, did I simply "imagine" such a thing?????
And; said 'British dude' was of part Cherokee Indian heritage as well (Sir Winston Churchill's mother was an American).

Old 02-16-2008, 02:27 PM

126 posts, read 245,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post

GREAT SPIN but the point I made is that the Russian invaded Germany way
before the rest of the allied forces, Who took out Hitler's bunker?

Old 02-16-2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What is a hate crime? -- chicagotribune.com

"when overall cross-racial violent crimes are tabulated—including incidents not formally classified as racially motivated hate crimes—Justice Department statistics show that blacks attack whites far more often than whites attack blacks.

So, in other words whites were the victims of slavery and apartheid, ha,ha

Last edited by Marka; 02-19-2008 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: copyright issues

Old 02-16-2008, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
well.. if you don't like OUR country.. I suggest
you find some place better.. maybe mexico?
if you don't like our AMERICAN schools which
teach ENGLISH American language, I suggest
you find some place better, maybe mexico?
I wonder why if our schools are soo bad.. why
is it ex-pres of mexico (fox) and now pres (calderon)
BOTH were educated in OUR AMERICAN schools!

Question: Are you an American? I mean were you born here..
I don't mean anchor baby.. were you an amnesty illegal?
Thanks.. just wanted to know..
The terrorists that attacked the twin towers were also taught aviation here.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:57 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Quote:
Oh, I see.

You live in the past and feed off of a victimization type mentality.

Well, it all makes perfect sense now.

And whites have been the victims of slavery in the past (since that is where you like to dwell). Any civilization that has ever been conquered has been taken into slavery by their conquerors.

Native Americans took slaves from amongst themselves, i.e.; one tribe pitted against the other, Mexicans took Apache women and children as slaves, the Spanish took Native American slaves, the Romans enslaved the Brittains, the Normans enslaved the Saxons, the list goes on and on.

Why don't you focus your hatred of the white race into something more productive, like knitting snowshoes for Huskies?

Old 02-16-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Just in the USA:

Irish Catholics
Italians
Jews
Germans
Eastern Europeans

All of the above had to deal with some variety of 'apartheid' due to their so-called 'ethnicity'.

Now; Blacks are moving up the socio-economic food chain as we speak.

osomd1: you play fast and loose with the 'facts'----------do your homework before spouting off with bunch of flagrant half-truths, OK?

Old 02-16-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Oh, I see.

You live in the past and feed off of a victimization type mentality.

Well, it all makes perfect sense now.

And whites have been the victims of slavery in the past (since that is where you like to dwell). Any civilization that has ever been conquered has been taken into slavery by their conquerors.

Native Americans took slaves from amongst themselves, i.e.; one tribe pitted against the other, Mexicans took Apache women and children as slaves, the Spanish took Native American slaves, the Romans enslaved the Brittains, the Normans enslaved the Saxons, the list goes on and on.

Why don't you focus your hatred of the white race into something more productive, like knitting snowshoes for Huskies?
And; you being part Apache can trump any indigenous Mexican 'Hispanic' racist-------the Aztecs were never in our Southwest prior to 1492-------that can be blamed on the 'Whites'---------the Spanish conquistadors

Old 02-16-2008, 06:37 PM

407 posts, read 714,882 times
Quote:
Oh, I see.

Love it and thanks so much for the laugh!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or