U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 03:36 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times

Advertisements

Moved to illegal alien crime wave thread.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 01-30-2009 at 04:36 PM..

Old 01-30-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingInExiles View Post
JDubsMom, I think I know you from another forum...

I'm looking forward to your response, as well as the others...
Even if you have read my previous posts from another forum, so what.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME, you will never know me, and I certainly don't want to know you.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:00 PM

196 posts, read 555,911 times
Why are you responding to me in such a hostile manner? Thought no one would pull your card?

It's funny how in the beginning of this thread you felt so compelled to comment on Africans, but once a few Africans actually responded to your lunacy, you decide you're "wasting your time".

Typical. What more can you expect from someone who spends way more time then they need to on an immigration forum- complaining?

Old 01-30-2009, 04:07 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Alan Dario Beltran-Sierra, 25, has been charged with re-entering the United States after removal, a felony violation that carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. Beltran was encountered by the Mesa police during a family dispute call. Mesa officers then submitted an immigration query to ICE databases under ICE's Secure Communities program, which makes it faster and easier for local law enforcement agencies to determine whether they have encountered a deportable criminal alien.

The query identified Beltran as an associate of the Los Compitas Mesa gang with previous convictions for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, endangerment and gang-related threatening and intimidation. He was previously deported in December 2006 after serving more than seven years in Arizona Department of Corrections prisons. ICE officers arrested Beltran at his residence in Mesa yesterday.

"As a country, we welcome law-abiding immigrants, but foreign nationals who violate our laws and commit crimes in our communities are an enforcement priority for ICE," said Katrina S. Kane, field office director for ICE detention and removal operations in Arizona. "The arrest of this individual demonstrates that ICE's Secure Communities program is already improving the safety of our citizens. It is a credit to the Mesa Police Department that its officers took the extra step of running an immigration query on this criminal, giving ICE an opportunity to take this gang member off of our streets."

Last Modified: Friday, January 30, 2009
U.S. Department of Homeland Security

New ICE program sparks arrest, prosecution of previously deported gang associate in Phoenix area (http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/0901/090130mesa.htm - broken link)

For the record: ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT LAW ABIDING NOR ARE THEY IMMIGRANTS.
What does this have to do with this topic?

Old 01-30-2009, 04:12 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times
Quote:
Your obsession with me and your lame personal attacks are simply that. Annoying little girls such as yourself are representative of all that is wrong with DREAMies and why you are NOT wanted in this country.

Go home, grow up, get a life and try to live it. Hating me is not going to silence me nor will it change your status.
Delusional much? Calling you out for all the negative generalizations you make towards other cultures is hardly a personal attack.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:23 PM

Default Illegal "immigrant" marks 1 year anniversary in Chicago church

Moved to appropriate thread.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:50 PM

196 posts, read 555,911 times
Quote:
Even if you have read my previous posts from another forum, so what.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME, you will never know me, and I certainly don't want to know you.
lol

Old 01-31-2009, 08:29 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,327 times
Quote:
Blah .. .blah . . blah, rant, rave and tell your long boring stories to someone who cares about Africa or what you think. Personally, I could care less.

Oh and "Living in Exile" I read one line of your lame response and stopped wasting my time. The aforementioned applies to you as well. Moving on to something that concerns me . . . . .

TOPIC:

THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME WAVE THREAD . . . . .
Translation: I really know that I'm wrong on this. Since I really don't have any experience with what I'm talking about. Now it's time to portray a group of people as hardened criminals.

Geez...you really are an interesting person. Not always a good thing. Your attempt at wit is childish and weakened by flawed arguments that never stay on topic. Pretty much every post is America Rah Rah Rah. Which I've stated is not a bad thing, but it lacks thought. Typically one sided and never engages, esp. when wrong. It essentially caters and panders to narrow minded individuals who are paranoid. Great niche you carved out there.

So spare me your unintelligent insults, just stay on topic and don't be a raging idiot. At least try not to. I know it will be hard for you.

Good luck.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:00 AM

117 posts, read 132,043 times
No one asked so I will. Who cares??? Does it change anything at all?

Old 01-31-2009, 09:36 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherhead View Post
No one asked so I will. Who cares??? Does it change anything at all?
Hey, you got a good point. It does not change a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or