U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 09:11 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I see it, and to me it is concerning that for hispanics the curve is downward, and for "white" it is upgoing, hispanics want majority asap...
Forty-eight percent of Hispanics self-identify as “white.” Hmmmm. . . .

I see you are continuing your reconquista BS. Keep dreaming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2009, 11:54 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I see it, and to me it is concerning that for hispanics the curve is downward, and for "white" it is upgoing, hispanics want majority asap...
So the 'morals' and the 'family values' that you were boasting about earlier go right out the window when they are no longer relevant to your agenda. Why does that not surprise me in the least? Frankly, I can't think of anything stupider than encouraging teenage 'latinas' to start procreating at an early age. While you may achieve a majority, it will be a majority that is forever going to be dependent on the rest of us for financial support and the day may very well come when we grow tired of paying for your 'community'.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:33 PM

264 posts, read 523,877 times
He's just trying to provoke you guys. You're giving him exactly what he wants.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:50 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callo View Post
He's just trying to provoke you guys. You're giving him exactly what he wants.
I think it is more out of frustration that Americans are putting a crimp in their reconquista agenda so they scream racism at every turn and try to justify why we should allow millions of illegal aliens to remain in our country. They aren't getting their way and it burns their behinds so they come to forums to vent on us anti's that are not putting up with this nonsense and not listening to their lies.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:41 AM

5,411 posts, read 6,212,424 times
I'm surprised this thread started to get replies now, I made it 9 months ago and nobody was interested in discussing about it.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:54 PM

264 posts, read 523,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
I'm surprised this thread started to get replies now, I made it 9 months ago and nobody was interested in discussing about it.
Look at the posts the person who replied to you first has made, and it will make sense to you.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:33 PM

411 posts, read 402,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You have no right to impose your values good or bad on any country by invading it illegally and changing the traditional society, culture and language to your own. It is BS to claim that Hispanics have better morals or family values than any other ethnic group. Why are you Hispanics so full of yourselves? Me thinks it is a cover up for your low self esteem since you can't seem to make your own countries successful.
I respect your opinnion, however, I do not beleive there is a monolytic society in the USA, it is rather a "collage" of cultures without true blending, it is true that English culture predominates, but it shares lts presence with large african-american, hispanic, and asian societies, not to mention that there are other european cultures that continue to exist in the USA like italian and greek cultures, what about the muslims, do you think they are assimilated??, We are all involved in this, and we all want
the best for our country, the good ol' style of putting down ethnic groups
is old, and it has no effect any longer, in the end things are going to continue working the same way, he who competes stronger wins, that is the heart and soul of America; the land of opportunity, here we either adapt and succeed or fail.....

Old 10-16-2009, 01:10 AM

2,381 posts, read 4,409,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I think it is more out of frustration that Americans are putting a crimp in their reconquista agenda so they scream racism at every turn and try to justify why we should allow millions of illegal aliens to remain in our country. They aren't getting their way and it burns their behinds so they come to forums to vent on us anti's that are not putting up with this nonsense and not listening to their lies.
The same could be said about extremists that believe America should remain predominately white.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Looks like your grupo needs to put a little more emphasis on morals and family values.

Teenage pregnancies: Growing pains | The Economist
The group depicted here is an American ethnicity and is not far from other American ethnicities.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
Seriously, what the hell are these people thinking? they think that immigration is the #1 thing Obama should handle??? What about the problems in the middle east? our economy?? our health care?? our education??
I honestly dont think that immigration issues should be number one. We should be focusing our efforts more on the economy, healthcare, ending the wars that are costly us so much money. However, some of these issues overlap with immigration and if raids continue to happen, which does affect our communities, we have no choice but to place it as a priority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or