U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-25-2009, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

In all fairness, DC is no different than any other metropolis. There have always been good and bad areas. However, many previously nice middle-class neighborhoods have been ravaged by the illegal alien invasion, and people have been forced to move, just like other areas of this country. I feel truly blessed to have always lived in nice neighborhoods, although I have not lived inside the city for many years. I simply have a preference for the suburbs.

I love the DC area, and Iím willing to fight to preserve it. Thankfully, I am not alone. There are numerous groups and individuals who will not sit idly by while illegal immigration or drugs destroy our lives. We will fight. . . . by any means necessary.

 
Old 01-25-2009, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I was born and raised in Chicago and it has a long history of segregation and corrupt, irish: hateful, civil rights abusing, murderous, mayors and racist cops. The fire department wasn't any better. The fact that the anchor babies now control it's government would be comical except it has resulted in all things illegal alien being pandered to and tolerated.

I feel sorry for the tax payers of Chicago and Cook county who are being victimized by taxation and gang infested living conditions as a Dickie Daley's "compromises" made in exchange for illegal alien hispanic votes.
I am not surprised at all about Chicago: that place is 'odd' (in both the good and the bad sense)-----------the irony is that possibly the most powerful woman in the world is based out of the Windy City: Oprah-------and she is Black.
 
Old 01-25-2009, 12:04 PM
 
Location: Northern VA (for now)
23,000 posts, read 31,949,672 times
Reputation: 30382
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Doesent MS-13 also have a huge presence in the Beltway? I recall that they carried out a particularly brutal murder of a suspected ICE informant not that long ago.
Yes, MS-13 has a big presence inside the beltway. That murder you were referring to happened inside the City of Alexandria where i live, in fact i'm not too far from one of their big hotspots. The only outer-beltway spots that have as much MS-13 activity are Manassas City and Prince William County (both which have passed laws to drive illegals out of their jurisdictions and it is working very well.)
 
Old 01-25-2009, 12:06 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Doesent MS-13 also have a huge presence in the Beltway? I recall that they carried out a particularly brutal murder of a suspected ICE informant not that long ago.
Absolutely! Northern Virginia has the largest concentration of MS-13 in the country, next to LA. They are extremely vicious, and will kill anyone -- young, old, pregnant, disabled...... you name it.
 
Old 01-25-2009, 12:21 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I am not surprised at all about Chicago: that place is 'odd' (in both the good and the bad sense)-----------the irony is that possibly the most powerful woman in the world is based out of the Windy City: Oprah-------and she is Black.
And possibly the world's most powerful Black man: Obama.

Because I grew up there it will always be "home" in a sense. Living there as a black child during the civil rights movement due to personal experiences, I have no love for the city of Chicago and can't imagine ever living there again.

Despite all the rave reviews for it's restaurants, and scenery, to this day it remains racist, corrupt, segregated and now the crime capital of the US.

I consider the irony in the hispanic illegal alien takeover and it's systematic destruction as payback for their generations of race based protectionism and criminal behavior in their quest for perpetual Irish dominance. I bet Dickie's racist daddy is ready to rise from the dead.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 01-25-2009 at 01:53 PM..
 
Old 01-25-2009, 12:32 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
And possibly the world's most powerful Black man: Obama.

Because I grew up there it will always be "home" in a sense. Living there as a black child during the civil rights movement due to personal experiences I have no love for the city of Chicago and can't imagine ever living there again.

Despite all the rave reviews for it's restaurants, and scenery, to this day it remains racist, corrupt, segregated and now the crime capital of the US.

I consider the irony in the hispanic illegal alien takeover and it's systematic destruction as payback for their generations of race based protectionist and criminal behavior in their quest for perpetual Irish dominance. I bet Dickie's racist daddy is ready to rise from the dead.
I forgot about our President (still perceive him as a native son of Hawaii)

Now you understand my feelings towards why I left the Wash DC metro back in 1978 for California. The DC winters were my #1 reason by far but the basic culture did not agree with me either.

As for the Irish: I am actually starting to feel nostalgic whenever I hear an Irish surname----------they are starting to disappear. If anything: many of not most of the most famous Irish surnamed Americans today are Black.
 
Old 01-25-2009, 12:45 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I forgot about our President (still perceive him as a native son of Hawaii)

Now you understand my feelings towards why I left the Wash DC metro back in 1978 for California. The DC winters were my #1 reason by far but the basic culture did not agree with me either.

As for the Irish: I am actually starting to feel nostalgic whenever I hear an Irish surname----------they are starting to disappear. If anything: many of not most of the most famous Irish surnamed Americans today are Black.
I lived in Dallas for a little over a year, and NW Indiana for 3 years. I actually loved living in NW Indiana, unfortunately jobs are scarce there and the commute to downtown Chicago is brutal, thus I was forced to move back to Illinois.

I am fortunate that I currently reside in a suburb of Illinois that is by all appearances pretty much illegal alien free. In 2 years (when my son graduates from college) I am so out of here. The winters are absolutely brutal. Hopefully by that time, America will be virtually illegal alien free and I can choose where I want to live without having to consider their numbers.

I refuse to live engulfed in spanish and 3rd world squalor.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 01-25-2009 at 01:55 PM..
 
Old 01-25-2009, 02:22 PM
 
Location: USA
200 posts, read 299,335 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
let's ensure that the authorities don't pursue them because doing so is obviously racist


In my opinion; And you say, you're anit~reconquista... I am hesitating or doubting your sentiment. I'm thinking you're not to be relied upon for intelligent thinking. I question your value and suspect you of being a radical Reconquista fanatic.

Americans are not racist when they want to stop drug dealers from south of the border. In your efforts to try to persuade people that they're racist, is ridiculous. Pulling the Race Card is like saying, "I'll sue you if you don't let me break the laws." It's obvious that your allegiance lies south of the border.
 
Old 01-25-2009, 02:30 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Ah; yes...............gun control means being able to hit one's target----------oops; did I just say that
Hope you don't get to see gun laws like CAs. I have a bunch of mine that barely got grandfathered because of the rediculous feel good laws.
 
Old 01-25-2009, 03:26 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Hope you don't get to see gun laws like CAs. I have a bunch of mine that barely got grandfathered because of the rediculous feel good laws.
Arizona is quite the pro gun state

We are attracting more and more angry Californians as well who are tired of that state's PC nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top